Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Estate Sale Emergency

Guest TastyCorn

Guest TastyCorn

My wife and I often take trips on the weekends up to the cities to hunt for antique stores, thrift stores, and estate sales. We're secretly an old married couple in 26 year old's bodies.

If you don't know what an estate sale is, basically, when the owner of a house dies their family have a large sale where people come into the house to look at and purchase all of the previous owners personal belongings in the house. Ideally you want to be respectful to the house, they usually make you take your shoes off. 

This particular Saturday afternoon my wife had been farting in the car for almost the entire drive over. To me, their rancid smell was turning me on immensely, and she was rubbing on my erection with one hand while she was driving. I asked her why she was farting so much and she really didn't know, but her stomach was hurting a little.

We found a promising looking estate sale in the suburbs that was in this quaint little two bedroom house. Indeed, we ended up spending way to much money lmao, but the best part of the day happened when we checked out the second floor.

My wife kept shifting her weight from side to side and was sort of scanning the upstairs hallway to see what rooms were up there. Very quietly she learned over to me and said "Do you see a bathroom up here? I really need to use one."

I am truly weak willed, and just as quietly told her that she was giving me a very noticeable boner. With a very flustered look she told me now is not the time to be a horn dog.

She continued, "You don't understand, I'm having a serious diarrhea emergency, it's so bad. I can't hold it until we get home, I need to poop right now."

I wish I could have savored the look of her pure diarrhea agony. Her face was was just slightly red, and in addition to fidgeting and shifting her weight she was nervously rubbing her thigh. 

She very carefully but briskly walked over to the only closed door on the upstairs. When she pulled on it, it was locked. It was no doubt the bathroom and the owners probably locked it to keep customers from stealing. 

My wife groaned in agony and kept shifting her weight even more noticeably. "Are you fucking kidding me? I have to POOP!" Her face was very red now and was pleading with me to do something.

I told her I would go talk to the family running the sale, who were downstairs operating the cash register. It was a kindly old lady who chatting with everyone like she knew for years (and I'm sure she did). Thankfully all the traffic was downstairs as most of the things for sale were set up in the living room and garage, nobody seemed interested in the second floor. I'm sure the last thing my wife wanted would have been trying to act normal in front of these ancient customers while she tried her hardest not to shit her leggings.

I truly felt bad because I just sort of stood there for five minutes waiting for the customer in front of my to finish his sale. Ironically, I noticed a hand written "Ask Cashier for Bathroom Key." I'm also sure nobody was using the bathroom because of the inconvenience of it. Right as the dude in front of me walked away I felt my phone buzz, knowing full well it was my wife texting me. I anxiously wanted to read it but had to ask for the bathroom key first. 

I politely, if not awkwardly, explained to the nice lady that my wife needed to use the bathroom but was too embarrassed to ask for the key. Though she made me leave the things I was holding in my hands so I couldn't steal them, she gave me the key all the same. 

As I started walking back up the stairs I quickly checked my phone. She had texted me, "I know you're taking long on purpose! Please hurry up and do something now or my poop is gonna come out!" 

Approaching the bathroom my wife was now hunched over clutching her stomach and very firmly pressing her butt against the door. Her eyes lit up seeing me holding a key. "Oh my god, open this door right now or I'm messing in this hallway." 

"Okay, but I'm coming in with you." I said firmly. She tried to protest, "No! It's diarrhea! Please don't watch this time!" I started to walk the other way slyly saying "Okay, I'll tell the lady you went and give her the key back"

I could tell she was frustrated, flustered, and extremely desperate. "GOD! Fine, get the fuck in her then!!" I opened the bathroom and locked it behind us once we were both in. It was small, and a little cramped, but I didn't care. I couldn't help but look at my wife's giant ass as she pulled her leggings down. The rim clanked really down when she quickly plopped down on the toilet.

I got down on my knees and started rubbing and squeezing her squishy thighs as she started. The splatters and splashes of her diarrhea echoed in the bathroom and I'm sure anyone that would have been standing in the hallway could have heard her pooping.

I was extremely erect now and the smell of her diarrhea was rank as fuck. I took a nice, big, inhale and rubbed my boner a little. After three minutes of pure ecstasy watching my wife have emergency diarrhea she was finally done. I rubbed my boner through my pants more as I watched her wipe her butt, and she even let me take a quick peek at all her shit in the bowl after she stood up before flushing.

I crossed my fingers that nobody would nobody would see us both coming out of the bathroom together. Thankfully it was still empty. My wife's rancid poop smell immediately flooded into the hallway as I was locking the door back up.

'Oh my god, I feel so much better now! That was one of the most desperate poop emergencies I've ever had. If you would have been, like, 40 seconds slower I honestly wouldn't have been able to hold it anymore." 

The rest of the day went great, and we some awesome antiques, but all day I just kept reminding my wife of how turned on I was and loud and stinky her poop was, hehehe.

That really is an incredible story. I’m a big fan of desperation of all kinds, and in my opinion, the stakes are so much higher when messing is involved! It’s cool you two can share those moments together.

Has she had any other poop desperation moments? Even accidents? I’d definitely be interested in hearing more accounts! You’re a great writer too, so there’s some “value added” for ya!

Guest TastyCorn
4 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

That really is an incredible story. I’m a big fan of desperation of all kinds, and in my opinion, the stakes are so much higher when messing is involved! It’s cool you two can share those moments together.

Has she had any other poop desperation moments? Even accidents? I’d definitely be interested in hearing more accounts! You’re a great writer too, so there’s some “value added” for ya!

Yes, actually. Many times in the past few years she's been in some "uncomfortable" situations, to put it delicately. I would gladly make more threads if you're interested.

Thank you btw, appreciate it. I'm very lucky my wife is comfortable with my fetish and lets me experience moments like this one. In my opinion, it makes my stories a little more enticing hehehe.

31 minutes ago, OhioBeerBoy said:

Yes, actually. Many times in the past few years she's been in some "uncomfortable" situations, to put it delicately. I would gladly make more threads if you're interested.

Thank you btw, appreciate it. I'm very lucky my wife is comfortable with my fetish and lets me experience moments like this one. In my opinion, it makes my stories a little more enticing hehehe.

I’m definitely interested 😬 ahaha!! I have a few accounts as well, not all of them I’ve posted. But you should definitely check them out!

I totally resonate with you on that. I’ve had two girlfriends that were open to that kind of thing, and I have some great memories because of it!

On 2/6/2020 at 12:53 PM, Alex Oxford said:

I second this fully. I read this story the other day and have kept coming back to it. I used to like pee desperation more hands down but over the last little while Ive shifted almost completely. Now there is nothing at all sexier to me than the idea of a sexy woman desperately needing to take a dump but unable to for whatever reason. More experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Guest TastyCorn
14 hours ago, Mrgala21 said:

I second this fully. I read this story the other day and have kept coming back to it. I used to like pee desperation more hands down but over the last little while Ive shifted almost completely. Now there is nothing at all sexier to me than the idea of a sexy woman desperately needing to take a dump but unable to for whatever reason. More experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you my friend. I'm glad we both get enjoyment out of my wife's misfortune and embarrassment. 

I have been watching my wife go to the bathroom since all the way back when we were still dating. It took awhile for her to warm up to it but now it's like second nature. She knows I get very turned on by poop desperation and farting and always let's me know if she has to poop and how bad it is whenever were out in public. I love watching her squirming and fidgeting, ripping little desperate farts, and sometimes she even paces back and forth when she really has to poop.

In the 6 years we've been together she's had many poop emergencies and a few pee accidents. Sadly we both work full time and are very busy! I havnt had any real time to write another thread. But since it's so requested I'm going to write another thread about my wife's poop emergencies today!

Edited by TastyCorn (see edit history)
34 minutes ago, OhioBeerBoy said:

Thank you my friend. I'm glad we both get enjoyment out of my wife's misfortune and embarrassment. 

I have been watching my wife go to the bathroom since all the way back when we were still dating. It took awhile for her to warm up to it but now it's like second nature. She knows I get very turned on by poop desperation and farting and always let's me know if she has to poop and how bad it is whenever were out in public. I love watching her squirming and fidgeting, ripping little desperate farts, and sometimes she even paces back and forth when she really has to poop.

In the 6 years we've been together she's had many poop emergencies and a few pee accidents. Sadly we both work full time and are very busy! I havnt had any real time to write another thread. But since it's so requested I'm going to write another thread about my wife's poop emergencies today!

That truly sounds like a beautiful relationship. You are one lucky man. My past girlfriends really weren't too into it when I finally worked up the courage to tell them that its a turn on. Like the pacing around all flustered and clenching alone i bet is amazing to see. Please do share more but I completely understand the working full time life my friend