Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any trans women enjoy standing to pee? I feel like I'm alone in this.

As far as I know, most trans women don't enjoy standing to pee because it triggers dysphoria. I'm probably the "odd woman out" when it comes to this, in that I not only don't feel dysphoric about doing it, I ENJOY it. It's just so fun to aim and pee wherever I want, but I feel like most trans women either hate it or feel indifferent towards it, which ofc is valid. Idk, probably someone else out there who feels the same way. 

1 minute ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I love it. But I do it like a biological female, e.g. pull my panties to the side, legs spread, little bit of a squat, don't really aim. Feels great. Especially when done under dresses and skirts, or out the side of shorts. 

Lol. Me, personally, I like doing it like a guy, aiming where I want. ESPECIALLY when wearing a skirt! 

12 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I don't like pee standing up, even I'm a man and only part time crossdresser. I rarely do it when dressed as a man and never when dressed as a woman.

Where I live some establishments have the type of bathrooms that are meant only for peeing and not number 2 so they only have either more than one urinal or a huge metal urinal for everybody to use

• 1 year later...