Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee holding: Time or amount - what do you like more?

What would be more arousing for you ?

A

To know that a girl is  holding 1.500 ml urine  in her bladder.

B

To know that a girl did not wee since 24 hours.

I love both!
I love to see a girl pee a huge amount. To imagine that she was holding all that  wee in her,  to imagine how bad she must had to go and to imagine how big and overfilled her bladder must have been,is total hot for me.

My favorite is long time holding.

To know that a girl would need to wee really bad and don’t go or can’t go for hours more, is total hot for me.

I love it if a girl has to  hold her morning pee all day or longer.

Edited by huberp76 (see edit history)

Capacity is king. Anyone can just drink very little and not pee for ages, and having them drink normally or a lot breaks realism which is a turnoff for me. A person who fights to hold it until they're completely swollen up with pee is always gonna be the best thing regardless of how long it takes to get there. 

44 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Capacity is king. Anyone can just drink very little and not pee for ages, and having them drink normally or a lot breaks realism which is a turnoff for me. A person who fights to hold it until they're completely swollen up with pee is always gonna be the best thing regardless of how long it takes to get there. 

Exactly, time means almost nothing without other unknowns in the equation of holding. I've been on all day bus trip once with temperatures close to 3 digits, and bus had broken AC. After not peeing for 14 hours and drinking several bottles of water my bladder felt like it had maybe a little over a liter in it. During rapid holds I was able to fill my bladder close to 2 liters withing only 3-4 hours. So capacity matters, but holding time on it's own isn't exciting for me.

The best of two worlds is to have a very full bladder and then wait for relief for the longest time possible. Personally, I like to fill my bladder gradually and slowly und then try to tolerate the rising urge as long as possible. Feeling close to bursting and then still waiting for hours until surges and spasms begin or I start to leak is quite a challenge.

Guest w92iasd

Both, I've recently been holding my pee for the entire day then slamming myself with tons of water which has brought me quite some favorable results. As for watching others though, I would prefer amount as I would know how uncomfortable that would be, even if it doesn't necessarily make them wet

I love it and it is a special kind of arousing for me to know that someone- girl or boy- did not pee for a very long time, it is arousing for me, if a girl say that she would need to wee but still has to hold it for hours more. It is total arousing if she hold her morning pee all day long.

After such a long holding time her bladder must be full and she must feel a strong urge to wee, but I agree with many of you that it don’t really express the status of her bladder and how bad she is really needing to pee.

The amount of wee she is holding is more important for her desperation, than the holding time.

I think only to capacity and the amount is still not all, because the sizes of the bladders are different and 1000 ml urine does not cause the same urge at each bladder.

I think that the pressure in the bladder and how stretched the bladder is, is decisive for how strong and how painful the urge is and gets .

If a girls  sphincter and her will power are strong enough to hold it for so long, to endure the pain, to but so much pressure in her bladder until her bladder gets hard as a rock.  If a girl is able to hold it for so long, to stretch her bladder until her bladder is bulging out from her abdomen, from hipbone to hipbone up to her navel, then you can be sure, that that girl is really, really needing to pee.