Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you could control every situation... [Whats your ultimate omo dream]

Guest w92iasd

Guest w92iasd

As someone who hasn't become independent yet, I often fantasize about what I could do when I move out. Anyone got fantasies like that? If you could just control everything, what situation would you make for yourself?

To start with me, I would just do non stop holds to tire out my bladder, then just wear diapers for a weekend and never visit the bathroom. Public desperation is something I really want to do yet I can't so I usually have to settle with short term holds or bladder stressing that just involves small holds over a long time

Once in a while, the opportunity arises for me to play out one or another of the many.

Given absolute, full, complete control of the situation, though, I would not wear diapers.  I really don't care for them.  I would much rather wet my pants. 

With that said, however, because I do wet the bed quite a bit (ranging from once a month to several times a week), someone who cares about me has suggested that I might want to start wearing diapers to bed.  I might humor them, but there will be four rules in play. 

1. Whenever I wear a diaper, I'm going to wear my briefs underneath them, because I really would rather pee in my briefs than a diaper.
  2. Once I start wearing diapers to bed, I will no longer get up to pee (I still do most of the time) but will just do it in my pants.
  3. Once I start wearing diapers to bed, I will no longer have any dry nights.  If I wake up in the morning, and I'm still dry, I'm going in my pants then and there.
  4. Once every week or two, I'll go to bed without a diaper, but I will still make sure that I do not get through the night dry or get up at any time to pee.  It goes right into my unprotected pants.

That's the one that's been on my brain lately.