Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Personal omorashi tracking program development

In case you don't know, this website has a Discord server and on that server is a nifty bot that will track holding. Time, fluid intake, and endings, along with a weighted random pee permission system. This thread is not about that.

This thread is about a program with similar goals, but runs locally on the user's computer. Perhaps with additional functionality, saving sessions, who knows? I've been learning some Python for a while now and want a slightly bigger project to work on. This thread is for potential updates, user ideas, and whatever else I feel like. I have already created a very basic program, back when I was super new to Python. All it does is track time and a liquid total with a very minimal GUI. I'd like to start over with what I know now and put as much as I can into a small program.

Goals: Runs locally. Saves sessions. Consumed fluid and time. A goal system. A permission system. Built in challenges?  Whatever other users want.