Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello there. Just wanted to share two custom videos I ordered.

If you have any other custom videos you'd like to share, feel free to post them here, but always give credit ^^

1) In this one, two ladies are so desperate that they decide to share the toilet and pee at the same time:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fb8jak7q6hpjx6m/Toilet_Was_Taken_For_Two_Desperated_Ladies_HD.wmv/file

2) In this one, a girl's zipper is stuck and she tries to pee through her jean's fly, but it doesn't work out as expected: 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xh2ytq5rlyocj7k/Desperate_Paulina_Makes_Liquid_In_Her_Jeans_HD.wmv/file

Credits: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/19458/latin-princesses/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit100/search/PEE

• 4 months later...
Guest DarthBane93
26 minutes ago, herinfinitedesp said:

If that's your post, I'm glad you found this community.

What do you mean? That's my VK profile and post, the video itself I paid for as a custom request, a girl I tindred in Colorado who loved wetting apparently but wasn't really part of the community so far as I could tell.

4 hours ago, DarthBane93 said:

What do you mean? That's my VK profile and post, the video itself I paid for as a custom request, a girl I tindred in Colorado who loved wetting apparently but wasn't really part of the community so far as I could tell.

You sounded like you had found no community and the lack of community made you feel like your life had little value.  I don't even know you and I doubt that's true.

Guest DarthBane93
12 minutes ago, herinfinitedesp said:

You sounded like you had found no community and the lack of community made you feel like your life had little value.  I don't even know you and I doubt that's true.

Oh. Yes. Unfortunately I do believe both those things. Here is one of the only times I ever actually feel attractive or don’t hate my body or feel any form of connection or shared social experience. Part of the disconnect is Aspergers though

7 hours ago, DarthBane93 said:

Oh. Yes. Unfortunately I do believe both those things. Here is one of the only times I ever actually feel attractive or don’t hate my body or feel any form of connection or shared social experience. Part of the disconnect is Aspergers though

If you ever need to talk shoot me a pm man, it's depressing times out there. 

22 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

I have some customs. But I promised I would not share. 😞 I even got one girl to piss her red panties in front of her room mate and another to oee her jeans by accident in front of her friends.

if you ever get permission you should absolutely share. those sound incredible 

4 hours ago, Super awesome said:

I have some customs. But I promised I would not share. 😞 I even got one girl to piss her red panties in front of her room mate and another to oee her jeans by accident in front of her friends.

Those are dream scenarios!  Of course, I'd never want to pressure anyone to do anything they were uncomfortable with, but I also won't lie; I'd pay a fair amount of money to a girl willing to stage an "accident" in front of her friends for me. 

That scenario reminds me of a girlfriend who came to really like wetting after we hooked up, and actually peed herself at work for me one day and called me to come pick her up. I thought she was pulling my leg until she walked out in jeans wet to just below the knee. She was super embarrassed at first and seemed on the verge of regretting it (understandably), but I made sure it to make it worth her while when we got home, and nobody has mentioned the incident since. Now she says it's a turn on to remember it and hints at maybe doing it again some day.  Ever since, "accidents" in front of friends or coworkers has become a ridiculously huge turn on for me.

21 minutes ago, Jodan said:

Those are dream scenarios!  Of course, I'd never want to pressure anyone to do anything they were uncomfortable with, but I also won't lie; I'd pay a fair amount of money to a girl willing to stage an "accident" in front of her friends for me. 

That scenario reminds me of a girlfriend who came to really like wetting after we hooked up, and actually peed herself at work for me one day and called me to come pick her up. I thought she was pulling my leg until she walked out in jeans wet to just below the knee. She was super embarrassed at first and seemed on the verge of regretting it (understandably), but I made sure it to make it worth her while when we got home, and nobody has mentioned the incident since. Now she says it's a turn on to remember it and hints at maybe doing it again some day.  Ever since, "accidents" in front of friends or coworkers has become a ridiculously huge turn on for me.

Trust me. If I could share I would. But I got to keep my word. I going to see if I can get one of these girls to have a accident at work one day.
I'm trying to get ahold of Faye Taylor. I have a idea of a video/game I know she would love. I will let you all in on it if she ever writes back.

You are a lucky man. I wish I had a girl that would do that for me.

6 hours ago, Super awesome said:

These sound great! Do you know if the people who sold you these videos would be open to selling them to other people willing to purchase (still on the condition that they, like you, won’t share it with anyone else, of course)?

23 minutes ago, downwest6 said:

These sound great! Do you know if the people who sold you these videos would be open to selling them to other people willing to purchase (still on the condition that they, like you, won’t share it with anyone else, of course)?

Probably not. But I wish I could share. I know you all would love the one I got with the one with the girl pisses her panties infront of her room mate. That was awesome.

On 2/2/2020 at 1:36 PM, cooler said:

Hello there. Just wanted to share two custom videos I ordered.

If you have any other custom videos you'd like to share, feel free to post them here, but always give credit ^^

1) In this one, two ladies are so desperate that they decide to share the toilet and pee at the same time:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fb8jak7q6hpjx6m/Toilet_Was_Taken_For_Two_Desperated_Ladies_HD.wmv/file

2) In this one, a girl's zipper is stuck and she tries to pee through her jean's fly, but it doesn't work out as expected: 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xh2ytq5rlyocj7k/Desperate_Paulina_Makes_Liquid_In_Her_Jeans_HD.wmv/file

Credits: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/19458/latin-princesses/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit100/search/PEE

Thank you, but those mediafire links aren't working (anyone else or just me?) WOuld you consider uploading these right to our site? Thanks!