Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7 hours ago, DsGSilver said:

Oh shit, how am I only just now finding this?

Really nice work. Looking forward to anything else you've got!

Thank you!  I have a busy next too weeks but I might get something else out sometime soon!

On 2/1/2020 at 7:34 PM, Omo-secret said:

Hey!  It's been a while since I've been able to do anything on here.  I don't know how often I'll be able to post here, but whenever I can I figured I'd make a thread for most of my omorashi artwork I make.  The first one is Robin From Stranger Things.  I tend to shy away from adapting anything live action, but I guess I never really got over it when she said she had wet herself sometime during season 3.  I realize it's been out for over half a year, but in the interest of not spoiling things I elected to fabricate a scene in which she would wet herself rather than use the actual scene she would have allegedly wet herself.  Hope you enjoy! 

Robin.thumb.png.a0ece21b9cf4eb9eec2ce257e5c9b925.png

You might notice I went a little overboard on her hair volume, and took a few liberties with her facial features (read: I am bad at replicating things).  Hope you don't mind!

This is awesome! It's funny too because I believe in the show, if I remember correctly, she told Steve she peed a little bit lol....I guess you showed that scene for what its worth 🙂 Great job! 

On 2/11/2020 at 12:40 PM, cumonerybody said:

This is awesome! It's funny too because I believe in the show, if I remember correctly, she told Steve she peed a little bit lol....I guess you showed that scene for what its worth 🙂 Great job! 

Yep!  I just turned that little bit into something a bit more.  Thank you!

Hey!  I managed to work on some stuff!  1250341340_cheer1.thumb.png.f78e31d65478c49d817f91230bdb31ca.png

1445837143_cheer2.thumb.png.b47b9f16b80aaf1d0edf9007b99cd555.png

609628521_cheer3.thumb.png.1dfd7423e77ccba006742da23e723da0.png

I decided to practice the same subject a few times and so I came up with this poor cheer leader.  It's also sort of a throw back to a story I wrote a while ago about a sick cheer leader that I kinda wanted to turn into a series but never actually did.  

Anyway hope you guys enjoy it!  

2 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

@Omo-secret I love your artwork on here. Especially the last picture of the cheerleader that wet herself she sure seems to enjoy it. 

Thank you!  I guess she has to enjoy herself if she goes to omo university!