Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Need your advice

I started going out with this guy on my building not long ago.

Last night I was visiting his place and we decided to watch a movie on Netflix.
Soon after the movie started, he placed his hands on my Adidas trackies, and started to rub my d***.
I told him I need to take a piss, but he told me "please stay". I stayed... and I really don't know what I was thinking, but I decided to piss a bit in my pants.
Once he found the tiny wet spot he started to rub his hand there over and over again. I thought to myself "shall I dare to release more?" - and so I did (clearly I wasn't thinking straight).

Maybe he was thinking it was precum at first, but soon I had a huge wet spot on my pants (I haven't emptied my bladder though), and there was a hint of piss smell in the air, so I'm pretty sure he knew I peed my pants, yet he said nothing about it. I didn't mention it either.

Now I'm wondering what to next. He said I should visit him next week and we should watch another movie together. 
Should I try it again? Or talk to him about it first? Confess that I pissed my pants? 

17 hours ago, Simonwet said:

Try it again - he must have known what you'd done and wants you to do it again! 

Yep, I'm pretty sure he knows what I did :)

17 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

From what you said it doesn't sound like he'd be put off if he knew you're into wetting. Sounds like he might be into it too. If you're in that intimate a relationship you could probably tell him.

I thought about telling him, but I was thinking on saying "I had an accident last time, I don't know why". That way he won't think I'm a freak if he's not into omo. (well, maybe a bit..)

15 hours ago, BladderLad said:

I would do it again- if he doesn’t seem to object, maybe ask if he would do the same for you? 

I don't think I have the courage to ask him that, but when I turned on I tend to do "bold moves".

7 hours ago, Dunney said:

I agree. Do it again, and this time let out more.

I think it's what I'm gonna do. release much more, leave no doubt about it. 

----

Thank you all for your help :)

21 minutes ago, Lils said:

Maybe don't simply repeat the experience, but mention again that you need to pee and get a measure of his reaction - it he trying to keep you from going again or not? If he does you could always (playfully) ask him whether he wants you to pee your pants.

That sounds like a good strategy. If he wants you to, then there's no reason to assume he'll be put off by your love for it.

19 hours ago, Lils said:

Maybe don't simply repeat the experience, but mention again that you need to pee and get a measure of his reaction - it he trying to keep you from going again or not? If he does you could always (playfully) ask him whether he wants you to pee your pants.

That was the my plan, but if he'll say "ok, go to the bathroom" I'll feel very stupid after what happened last time... Then again, it's the best way to know if he's into it or not.

8 hours ago, miamiclubkid said:

go over there fuller next time and also wear shorter athletic shorts instead of track pants so he can play with your legs more and also not as much to get wet. you could go there really full and ask him to press on your waist and feel how swollen your bladder is. are you good at holding a lot?? 

I wish I could do it, going there with my basketball shorts, but it's winter over here, and it will look a bit odd.
I'm pretty good at holding (most of the times...)

19 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

That sounds like a good strategy. If he wants you to, then there's no reason to assume he'll be put off by your love for it.

Thank you Dark Wolf 🙂

8 hours ago, PoolBoy said:

I wish I could do it, going there with my basketball shorts, but it's winter over here, and it will look a bit odd.
I'm pretty good at holding (most of the times...)

Okay, so obviously you are in the northern hemisphere, but if you are far enough south, maybe get on a pair of unlined, woven nylon trackies?  They'll soak through pretty close to instantly.  Also, you might consider going commando under them.... it'll wet even faster and let your guy get a better feel of the goods 😉

15 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

Okay, so obviously you are in the northern hemisphere, but if you are far enough south, maybe get on a pair of unlined, woven nylon trackies?  They'll soak through pretty close to instantly.  Also, you might consider going commando under them.... it'll wet even faster and let your guy get a better feel of the goods 😉

I'll consider it. I have two woven nylon trackies, I think I'll wear the black one. I'm counting the hours till Friday night :)

Definitely drink a ton of water so your full by time the movie starts. Mention needing to pee and see if he stops you. If he does, your in the clear. I don’t think he minds you peeing. Might want to see if he’s into you being desperate as well 🙃.    Also, if I was him, I wouldn’t want you to wear black, more like a color that shows the wetness 😉 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, miamiclubkid said:

how did it go with him? you not posted anything about what happened or what you did. 

Sadly, not much to tell. I chickened out. We were talking about 'dirty secrets', and then I asked him if he noticed my pants was a bit wet the last time we met.
He said he did, and he was so proud of himself for making me 'cum so much'... My heart was pounding and I couldn't get myself to say it wasn't cum, but piss.

The thing is I really want to tell him that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 10:13 AM, PoolBoy said:

Sadly, not much to tell. I chickened out. We were talking about 'dirty secrets', and then I asked him if he noticed my pants was a bit wet the last time we met.
He said he did, and he was so proud of himself for making me 'cum so much'... My heart was pounding and I couldn't get myself to say it wasn't cum, but piss.

The thing is I really want to tell him that.

just have your bladder really full next time and invite him to massage your swollen bladder and see how that goes as your drinking beer with him. maybe he will let you massage his bladder too when its really full. it can be really fun making out   with your bladders really full and your really hard from making out so much. sex on a full bladder is usually more intense then it is with an empty bladder.