Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What other fetishes do you engage in?

9 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

It depends really. The people obsessed with sexualising children's cartoons are obviously not getting laid on the regular, but others of us have had a little more success...

Why do I get the feeling that was intended as an insult? I didn't mean anything by my question, I was just curious as to how humiliation can be played for fun in real life. And it is a little hard for someone like me not to sexualize a show with so many female instances of buttplay, including an instance of facesitting, not to mention showing Pinkie Pie desperate to pee (though she makes it), and accidentally wearing a diaper in the previous episode, I think the writers are doing that on purpose, and double meaning when the princess says "There is no wrong way to fantasize" and winks to the audience, the writers later said up front they don't have a problem with those kind of fans. (Though when I started I liked them so much in the regular, clean way that I initially had them out of bounds for my fantasies, which changed when I saw how many others there were that did that)

And the reason I never get laid is because I have an aversion to female nudity.

16 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

An example would be making a woman wet herself by tickling, then flipping her skirt and telling her what a naughty little girl she was to wet herself like that, and she needs a hard spanking as punishment. All as part of a consensual role play, of course.

So, stuff that would be humiliating, but in a way that she'd enjoy it and not have to really feel ashamed. I get you, I kind of want to experience something like that too and it's a long-time fantasy for me. I doubt it'll ever happen though, at least in an enjoyable way.

4 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

So, stuff that would be humiliating, but in a way that she'd enjoy it and not have to really feel ashamed. I get you, I kind of want to experience something like that too and it's a long-time fantasy for me. I doubt it'll ever happen though, at least in an enjoyable way.

She would feel ashamed, but that would be part of the fun! Ideally she'd enjoy the naughtiness of it.

Given you said you dislike female nudity (is it a phobia?), it seems unlikely you'll ever do that unless you get over it.

12 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

She would feel ashamed, but that would be part of the fun! Ideally she'd enjoy the naughtiness of it.

Given you said you dislike female nudity (is it a phobia?), it seems unlikely you'll ever do that unless you get over it.

Enjoying the naughtiness of it, there's something I understand a great deal. I'm really happy for both you and her.

I think the "pussy" is a phobia for me. The challenge here is finding someone where I live who would enjoy all that (both being in those situations and me being in them, I'd like to be on the receiving end of the "humiliation" in an enjoyable way, while no nudity or stuff like that, at least not on her end, and I'd want her to enjoy all that as much as I do) without revealing my fetishes to anyone I know already. (How would I explain how we met to friends or relatives when they're introduced to her?) This will likely remain a fantasy for me, but at least I can still have fun with wetting and everything I mentioned above.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

So are you into men? That would be a pretty easy way round it. I don't know why you'd be afraid of pussy, unless women aren't your type.

No, I'm straight, and all my fetish fantasies are female-based except the ones about myself. Just not those parts of the body, which is ironic as that's where the pee comes from. Every time I get a brief glance of it searching a video, I don't get a clear look but I don't know what it is. Maybe not a total phobia of it as much as disliking the sight of it? I don't know.

I know, it's kind of weird, but the truth of the matter is the only sexual pleasure I get is from my fetishes.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Skirt Accident said:

Urine comes from the urethra, it's not from the same hole. I think you should confront your fears and get over them if you are into women, otherwise you won't even be able to appreciate weeing content.

As long as she's wetting pants, shorts, or even just a bikini or a pair of panties and leaves them up I can appreciate it