Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What other fetishes do you engage in?

There's already a post for what other fetishes you have in general, but what other kinky stuff do you like to engage in yourself, besides wetting or messing?

I could name a few, in part due to the "dirty" feeling that comes with it (possibly because of my clean exterior IRL, or vice versa), but despite me and others being able to say on here without shame that we love wetting ourselves, I actually got a little nervous about posting it. But I might say them if I get a lot of responses here. (Besides, I think they'd all be considered "tamer" than wetting, so no one here would be any more disgusted or weirded out by them than they are about wetting, right?)

I don’t see why you shouldn’t share here, it’s anonymous and I think most here will be quite broad-minded. At my age there is not much that still has the power to shock me, although you are welcome to try!

I don’t really have any other fetishes that I indulge in. But I will share that I have always found my sister sexually attractive, although we’ve never done much about it except a bit of making out in our youth, and we have both long since got married to others. 

If no one would be weirded out by it even compared to omo...

I don't usually mess myself but sometimes - usually only on a "fetish session" either before wetting or writing/reading fetish content - don't wipe. On occasion I would give myself spankings or wedgies, and though this is something everyone does whether they like it or not, I find it fun to fart. 😳

I mean, all this is tamer than wetting and we can talk of that here without shame, so no reason anyone would be disgusted or weirded out by this, right? 😅

I like going to gay bars obviously I'm gay. With the intent to get my dick sucked in the club. Usually on the patio. I get pretty good success most the time but if not Ill take a good fondling. I find peeing in the trash can or off the deck or in the corner. Gets a lot of onlookers

Sometimes thers this guy who brings a whip with him and whips a handful of guys butts. And I always go for that not because I liked it getting whipped but because it gives me a chance to pull my pants down and since I'm never wearing any undies I have my dick hanging out on the other side but it always gets other people interested in seeing more of it. Which usually leave to some good touchy touchy.  And hopefully a blowjob with everyone watching

Edited by wetchoirpants (see edit history)
On 2/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

If no one would be weirded out by it even compared to omo...

I don't usually mess myself but sometimes - usually only on a "fetish session" either before wetting or writing/reading fetish content - don't wipe. On occasion I would give myself spankings or wedgies, and though this is something everyone does whether they like it or not, I find it fun to fart. 😳

I mean, all this is tamer than wetting and we can talk of that here without shame, so no reason anyone would be disgusted or weirded out by this, right? 😅

I don’t know why you were reluctant to tell us!

Actually there are people who enjoy handing off the reins to somebody else, and there are people who enjoy taking those reins. I don't know one hundred percent how much of it overlaps with the general dom / sub dynamic but there is definitely a parallel.

In regards to your commentary specifically, while I have experimented with self hypnosis a few times, I prefer to be the one pulling somebody else's puppet strings. That opportunity does not come along very often, but hey, that's what erotic fiction is for.

21 hours ago, Geniefan said:

Bath fetish. It's kind of a long story honestly but at least it's an underrated fetish.

I have kind of a bath/soap/washing fetish, but only if they're wearing something other than a bikini or one-piece swimsuit, it's a fetish branch of my otherwise platonic "wam" interest. And I have occasionally done this as well.

I have a massive fetish for head-shaving/super short haircuts. seeing someone with a large mane of hair getting it all cut off is my primary kink. Omorashi is my other  kink held over from childhood, that dovetails nicely with the haircut kink as I usually hold until i wet myself, then i can get a "punishment" haircut. As it is, I haven't had hair longer than 1/4" for decades

whew...then if i could add hypnosis to that mix? THAT i would freely submit to

a/k/a im a super sub

Guest Masyanyalover
On 2/23/2020 at 8:36 PM, Geniefan said:

I like that idea!

Soap is pretty fun. Also soaping up while wearing a swimsuit or bikini would be hot, too.

I'm not particularly into anything too out there or considered taboo, but my favorite kinks besides anything watersports related would definitely be anal play (recieving) and dressing up in my female clothes. I wouldn't consider myself a crossdresser, nor would I really consider myself a sissy, but I do like being submissive and fem 🙂 it's a great combo for omo, cause it gives me so much clothing to wet. But I absolutely love the feeling of losing control in my yoga pants or tights, then feeling like a dirty little slut the rest of the night 😍

I've got a load of other kinks on my profile, but among them are BDSM (dominant), spanking, female forced orgasm (easy to see how this links to omo), groping and masturbating women through their knickers, flipping up and looking up women's skirts, and female humiliation. Anal could be fun, but most women don't enjoy it as much, so I generally don't.

7 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

I've got a load of other kinks on my profile, but among them are BDSM (dominant), spanking, female forced orgasm (easy to see how this links to omo), groping and masturbating women through their knickers, flipping up and looking up women's skirts, and female humiliation. Anal could be fun, but most women don't enjoy it as much, so I generally don't.

How do you do the "female humiliation" part? Or are you mistaking this for what other fetishes you have?