Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Smallest bladder you've ever witnessed...

Probably me till I was about 30. I always seemed to be the first one to have to "go" on trips.  Male or female.  And always  seemed to be the only person interested in using the bathroom before leaving the house or restaurant etc. The one who could never sit through the whole movie. The most frequent person in class raising his hand needing to be excused.   The one who  was always getting desperate when everybody else simply needed to "use the can" or "make a pit stop." I really haven't known anybody else who was like that

That'd definitely be my female friend, she has an incredibly small bladder and tends to forget about everything, including her fullness.

One evening when we were on holiday we both had a large speciality beer with our dinner. Normally she doesn't drink beer, because, as she told me, it runs right through her, but it was a special occasion. After our dinner I helpingly asked if she had to use the restroom before we'd leave. I could tell she thought about it for a moment, as if she was trying to assess her bladder's contents. But after quick deliberation she said she'd be fine, so off we went. At about 5 minutes into our walk back we stopped in front of a shop to look inside, but she quickly turned back to me with her legs pressed closely together and leaning to the left a bit to tell that we'd better go since she suddenly had to pee pretty bad (probably the cold weather). I asked if she would be able to hold it in a little longer. "A little while, but let's just hurry" she said. God, that was so hot. Anyway, we arrived at the front door of the airbnb where we had to punch in a code. But you guessed it, we both forgot. So I had to dig through old emails to find it. She sighed and bent over slightly, now with her legs crossed. As I'm searching for the code I can see her squirming more and more beside me, eventually even putting a hand in between her legs to help herself. After about two minutes she stiffens and inhales sharply. She pulls on my arm and as I turn around I see her standing almost fully doubled over with her other hand pressed hard into her crotch to stop the gates from opening. "Please tell me you have it, I am about to explode." Almost have it, I tell her. As I dig some more I see her doing that cute thing where her legs are tightly pressed together and turned outways and she has both her hands in between them so that you have a stunning view of her breasts as they are squished together by her arms. Made me absolutely wild. Eventually I got the code and she dashed out in front of me up the stairs, fuelled by her immense urge to release. But stopped just as quickly to take breaks halfway the stairs to stop herself from going right there and then. As she did that she put out her butt, twisting and grabbing, doing anything to hold it in. Also a fantastisc view if you ask me. I may even have seen a small wet spot on her jeans, but it was pretty dark. I followed her closely as she squirmed and moaned her way up the last flight of stairs and burst through the door into our appartment. She stood still in the opening of the door for a second to unbuckle her belt to get ready for her very well needed full release. She danced, fidgeted and squealed as she made sure there was no clothing standing in her way to relief. She ran, with her pants halfway down, revealing her definitely damp panties, into the bathroom. In her hurry she left the door open, bringing music to my ears with her torrent and loud relieved moan.

It was just amazing, too good to be true really.

Me. 100%. It's so ironic that I have an interest in female desperation/wetting when I have the bladder the size of a water balloon. I'm always going to the bathroom and while I don't know the limits because I'm not really interested in holding it myself, there have been times when I've gone to the bathroom and I'll have to go a few hours later. I usually don't go more than 4-5 hours without using the bathroom. It all depends on my liquid intake and other factors, but I'm positive I'd lose any holding contest I entered into. Alcohol makes it 10% worse. I'll literally take a sip of alcohol and already feel a tingling in my bladder. It's like an instant diuretic for me or some shit. I'm sure the alcohol thing is mostly psychological but goddamn if I were a girl I'd literally be my own dream girl with how small my bladder is and how quickly I can get desperate.

4 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

If it makes you feel better, this is absolutely average, if not a tiny bit better than. I've known people who are considered healthy adults who are in the bathroom once an hour if not more. 

I've done that too. Going every hour or every 2 hours. I worded it a bit weird, 4-5 isn't an average, it's generally my limit. I could probably hold it longer, but like, by hour 3 or 4 I'd have to pee and by hour 5 I'd be at the point where I would seriously be looking for a place to go if I was in a situation where I couldn't. I meant to say I generally don't wait more than 5 hours to go because by then I'm already feeling pretty full and have to pee.

I guess the smallest bladdered adults are the ones we don't even notice, because they have no functional control and are just going in their nappies constantly.

I think if someone has to go more than every couple of hours (with normal hydration without caffeine and alcohol) then they probably have an issue with it, as that would be quite disruptive to your normal activities.

28 minutes ago, nappypants said:

I guess the smallest bladdered adults are the ones we don't even notice, because they have no functional control and are just going in their nappies constantly.

I think if someone has to go more than every couple of hours (with normal hydration without caffeine and alcohol) then they probably have an issue with it, as that would be quite disruptive to your normal activities.

Yes, it's disruptive, because you have to be on constant alert how much you drink or eat before going somewhere and think where or when you can use a bathroom next time. Basically all your life you're looking for a bathroom at places where you go and you're afraid you'll have an accident, if you can't find it fast enough. When you feel the need to pee, you also don't have much time to find a bathroom, because you can't hold it as long as people with normal size bladders who use bathrooms only a few times per day. I had more than a few genuine wetting accidents at really inconvenient times and places because I couldn't hold it long enough to find a bathroom or any other place where I could pee. 

I used to have a tiny bladder when I teenager... I always seemed to had a slight urge to pee and it didnt take much drinking for that urge to grow rapidly.

Going on long car rides with my family during vacations and such i would always have to hold my pee quite a lot and desperatly trying to supress the urge while listening to music trying to distract myself, if I was to go more that an hours (maybe an hour and 30 minutes) without using the ladies room 😮

I played tennis back in high school. One of my teammates constantly had to pee, which was extremely annoying for myself and other teammates. When we were on the bus to away matches, we had to stop at least every hour and a half for her.  She didn't drink a lot or anything; she just had a small bladder and an extremely annoying, entitled personality. If we hadn't stopped all the time, she would have been even more annoying due to her incessant whining.

Another contender for the spot is another classmate in high school. My sophomore year, I had back-to-back classes with her. She always peed at the beginning of the first class, yet she often had to pee by the end of the second class. The classes were 45min each with a 4min class change. One day when she was complaining of needing to pee at the end of the second class, I asked her, "Didn't you just pee?"

"Yeah. I mean, I go in [teacher 1]'s class, but I always have to pee by the end of this class."

"You have a small bladder."

"I do."

Might not be a physically small bladder as such. It could be a "nervous bladder." Giving the indication of fullness but really it's only 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 full but just signalling a need to empty.  This sets up an anxiety loop. At least in my case that's what I had concluded.   You are constantly aware of the need or impending need to use the bathroom.  So you are always  worrying about it (Will I make it in time? Will I embarrass myself again?   Will the teacher or my mother let me   go?)  Which causes the feeling of having to pee to get magnified.. which causes more anxiety... which increases the need......

On 2/10/2020 at 8:47 PM, sandy808 said:

Some of the seemingly smallest bladders I have witnessed have be pregnant woman.  It was like they had to pee every 30 minutes or so.

Yes, seems very common due to the pressure on the bladder and lack of space in there! I think a lot of pregnant women could benefit from wearing nappies. I mean, anyone who has to go every half an hour is best off in nappies really.

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)