Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Did your omo interest come from witnessing someone wetting?

Yes, and I got this interest pretty late. College...

I was on a bit of a road trip with friends. Through the southwest US so long stretches of nothing but rock or desert. The most attractive woman of the bunch needed to pee. And was quite vocal about it. Yet she wouldn't just let us pull over--long stretches of nothing so no bushes or anything to hide behind. She went through the whole litany of leg crossing and squirming in her seat, eventually even resting a hand on her crotch and complaining louder. 

Eventually we got back to civilization and a Walmart. Yes there were gas stations earlier, she wouldn't use them. By this time I needed to pee pretty badly too so I went into the store with her. As we ran through the store she was holding herself openly. We found the bathrooms and as we went in our respective sides I heard her scream "No dammit!"  After finally pissing for what felt like forever, I went outside and waited for her to come out. When she did, she admitted to "peeing enough I just threw my panties away."  It couldn't have been too much because her shorts looked pristine. 

Definitely a life-changing experience as far as revealing that I liked this sort of thing. 

Edited by Tangosierra97 (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Tangosierra97 said:

Yes, and I got this interest pretty late. College...

I was on a bit of a road trip with friends. Through the southwest US so long stretches of nothing but rock or desert. The most attractive woman of the bunch needed to pee. And was quite vocal about it. Yet she wouldn't just let us pull over--long stretches of nothing so no bushes or anything to hide behind. She went through the whole litany of leg crossing and squirming in her seat, eventually even resting a hand on her crotch and complaining louder. 

Eventually we got back to civilization and a Walmart. Yes there were gas stations earlier, she wouldn't use them. By this time I needed to pee pretty badly too so I went into the store with her. As we ran through the store she was holding herself openly. We found the bathrooms and as we went in our respective sides I hearD her scream "No dammit!"  After finally pissing for what felt like forever, I went outside and waited for her to come out. When she did, she admitted to "peeing enough I just threw my panties away."  It couldn't have been too much because her shorts looked pristine. 

Definitely a life-changing experience as far as revealing that I liked this sort of thing. 

A very hot experience! Shame she didn't visibly soak her shorts, though.

I remember an incident in second grad where one of my female classmates wet herself on a class trip, but I kinda ignored it back then. Then when I was in third or fourth grade, I was really interesting in cartoons and other forms of media where characters had a "potty emergency". I did feel somewhat excited about seeing any desperation incidents in middle school but none of them ended in wetting, just some close calls and funny student-teacher dialogues. Making internal bets about who would be the next to go to the bathroom was one way for me to get through boring lessons. Now I'm pretty sure most of those incidents were just kids being bored and needing a reason to get out of class, but there were probably some genuine ones too.

Guest blitzomo

I remember being interested in omorashi since I was in second or third grade. I had two close female friends and they were very vocal about their needs, they usually were desperate by the end of the morning, and they did a lot of bouncing, squirming and pee dancing. I thought they were super cute, and I secretly loved watching them as they asked for permission to go to the toilets.

Also about that time it happened that our teacher left our classroom for a long time, and I started to need to pee pretty badly. I was absolutely full and didn’t dare to leave the classroom to go to the toilet without asking for permission first. So I remember I was holding and holding and holding... until I started to leak in my boxers, then I tried everything to contain myself but at the end had to run out of the classroom and make a dash to the loo. I almost didn’t make it, it was a very close call. I liked the tension and the way it made me tremble and worry so much about wetting, and of course the relief which comes afterwards. I think I started holding it on purpose after that incident.

My interest in omo has been with me after these two early memories. I have never watched someone pee themselves in real life, but the desperation was the thing that got me hooked to this fetish.