Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Did your omo interest come from witnessing someone wetting?

I’m wondering whether anyone else became interested in wetting as a result of seeing others wet themselves?

On more than one occasion, as a child, I saw girls wet themselves on the beach. I’m pretty sure that it was one particular incident that started me off thinking of it as something erotic, or at least sexually interesting. I saw a girl, naked after swimming in the sea, empty her bladder uncontrollably as she stood in front of her mum. After that, I used to watch for any other girls wetting themselves on the beach, and did see one or two wet their swimsuits.

Even now, I watch women on the beach, for signs that they might be peeing or needing to. I haven’t seen anything as good as that childhood scene, but I did once overhear an attractive, bikini-clad woman tell her companion that she was going for a swim “because I really need to go”.

It's hard for me to say for certain, but I do think it started with seeing a girl in school wetting herself. I remember being fascinated by it, and it always stuck with me. However, I remember being interested in diapers since a very early age as well, so it might have been something even before I witnessed that accident.

I like your post about seeing girls wet themselves on the beach. I always hope to see women wetting their bikinis/swimsuits on the beach, but I haven't really seen it happen other than hearing them talk about doing it in the water. There's something very hot about women deciding it's ok to wet themselves on the beach, and I hope to see it some day.

Do you have any good stories of sightings?

Remember there was a TV show when I was very young (4 or 5) where one of the characters was a girl with pigtails who would get into “just made it” type situations on a regular basis.

I can also dimly recall a couple of occasions of girls at school wetting themselves. I would guess I was maybe 8 or 9 at that point.

All this lay dormant in me until about 13 or 14 I guess, but looking back those were probably my formative experiences. 

I do vividly remember playing with a girl on the rocks by a beach on an island near where I live. We were probably about 10. She was sitting on a big rock that sloped down diagonally and all of a sudden, a wet stream flowed out from under her shorts. It took my brain a few seconds to work out what had happened. To this day, I don't know if it was a genuine accident, a matter of not caring if she wet herself or putting on a show to see what my reaction was. What I do know was her mother was very angry at her when we got back to the house and she saw the girl's wet shorts.

I have been interested since I peed myself. At that time I thought that I liked it only if I peed myself but only myself...I did not thought about to see how someone else peed yourself.

By the time I have been witnessed how other peoples wet themself both boys and girls and I must admit that it started my interest about to see how someone else get wet.

When I was in school I was intrigued by others peeing themselves. In elementary school I witnessed like 7 wettings (3 boys and 4 girls) up until the 3rd grade. Besides witnessing them I, from time to time, would wait until it was too late to ask for the toilet and pee myself. I believe I pissed my pants like 8 times from kinder up until the 3rd grade, each year I would wet less. Some years later I witnessed a girl pee herself (the hottest in the class) and that's when it became something sexual as I got extremely aroused by it.

I’ve described the beach wetting that started me off elsewhere on this site, but I’ll repeat it here.

I was somewhere between 10 and 13 years old, and I was on holiday with my parents at one of the UK resorts (maybe Bournemouth, Weymouth, or somewhere in Devon). It was a sandy beach, and a hot, sunny day, and the beach was fairly busy. I was sitting on a deckchair, with other families with kids nearby.

A girl, maybe 7 or 8 years old came out of the sea, naked, and went to where her parents were. Her mum picked up a towel and took the girl’s hand, pulling her closer. As the girl put her right foot forward, she started wetting herself. She stood there motionless, one leg forward, as her pee streamed out, splashing on the sand in front of her.

I watched the whole thing. I was to her left, so I could see her pee spurting throughout the entire time that she was peeing.

Definitely not given that I never got an opportunity too before I knew I was into Omorashi.

I generally don't attribute my interest in Omorashi to any specific spark/moment, it was kind of just always there and became more obvious over time. 

If I had to try and attribute it, I'd say it was a combination of having an interest in lewd things but being fully unaware of masturbation/sex at that age, meaning the only body function I was aware of that used those parts was peeing, so it became a focus point?

Yeah, I can relate to "witness" stories desribed above a lot. Here's the one i remember best:
Being a junior i once sat in a back of a car and my friend from school (a girl) was sitting in the front passenger seat. We were waiting for her father to come back from shop. She was nervous and fidgeting. She really wanted to go, but car doors were locked.
We sat like this until she wet herself just before her father came back. She did felt guilty about it, but not much embarassed, it was mostly a fear of punisment for wetting the seat.

At the time i didn't catch this as anything arousing. I don't think i was even aware that girls are attractive and such. But my guess that cases like this made a deep impression on me. Which later during puberty are surfaced turning into very enjoyable kink

I can think of a few things that I went into my initial interest:

• When classmates would wet themselves in school, it was always the girls. My young brain took this to mean that obviously girls couldn't hold it as well as boys and I became fascinated about why that might be. I naively assumed it was because girls didn't have anything to squeeze. This led to some interesting questions and I spent a couple years playfully teasing girls when they'd mention they had to pee.
  • An 18 year old girl in highschool that had to pee more urgently than I'd ever seen and we were only 10 minutes into class. She was forced to wait for the remainder of the class but her body language is one of the most vivid memories I have from that year of highschool.
  • Having a small bladder myself and frequently getting into predicaments where I was way more desperate than I should be.

Despite all that, I've still never actually seen a genuine wetting as an adult.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)

Oof, that's a tough one... I think my most early "wait, this makes me feel weird down there-" moment was from some cartoon where one of the characters was desperate? I don't even remember the cartoon itself, the memory is so distant and vivid. I was around 2 years old, after all. But I remember being hyperfixated on that small part of the episode, I would constantly replay it In my memory. I was weirdly fascinated with it, and had no idea why. 

Similar thing happened with my messing kink. This memory is much more clear, probably because it was extremely awkward for me. I was around 2 or 3, I was having dinner at the kitchen with my mom, and she was watching some movie on TV. I looked at it as well, and it was some comedy movie, and currently, a guy was very obviously desperate and struggling with diarrhea. It was supposed to be a funny scene, but I just felt really weird somewhere around my lower stomach, yet I couldn't look away. My mom made a comment about this moment being funny or something, and I was just sitting there, confused, fascinated, and feeling really dirty and embarrassed and I couldn't understand why... This memory haunted me for more than a decade... 

Edited by ThirstyForMore (see edit history)

I was deeply affected by seeing girls wet themselves when I was young.  I don't know whether that led to my interest.  I prefer to think that I always had the interest, and seeing girls pee simply awoke it.  But I don't know which came first.

I know I saw several girls wet themselves, or pee in front of me, when I was a child.  I don't remember much about those episodes other than a few.  

One was a girl in the playground who lost control when we were waiting in a queue to go back into class.  She was standing right behind me, so I turned round and stared at the stream pouring from her.  I still remember the trickles also running down her legs and soaking her white socks.  The teacher had to turn me around because I was still staring at her when I should have been following the others back into school.

Another was a girl who pissed a huge puddle when she fainted.

I used to fantasise about the girls in my class, imagining them lining up and each pissing in turn.  Some would stand, some squat, kneel or sit.  Some would undress and others would wet themselves.

One of the main triggers, as with others here, was at the beach.  By then I was in my teens.  The defining moment then was when I saw a girl (wearing shorts and a t-shirt) squatting in the shallow water.  I suddenly realised that she was weeing through her clothes.  There was nothing to see, as her bum was touching the surface of the water.  But simply knowing that I was watching a girl piss was hugely exciting.  I worked out that other girls probably would wee on the beach too (there were no toilets there) and I might see more if I kept my eyes open.

I started immediately, and saw more girls pee, the very next day.  It became my main interest on visits to the beach.

1 hour ago, i like wet bikinis said:

The defining moment then was when I saw a girl (wearing shorts and a t-shirt) squatting in the shallow water.  I suddenly realised that she was weeing through her clothes.  There was nothing to see, as her bum was touching the surface of the water.  But simply knowing that I was watching a girl piss was hugely exciting.

I remember exactly such a scene too! The girl had caught my attention before as she was obviously dying for a pee. Her parents were about to leave and busy with collecting and packing their beach stuff. Just seconds before they called her to come she hurried into the water, not very far, stopped dead and squatted. Her parents were upset, seeing her in the water with her clothes on and ranting at her for "silly behaviour". The sly girl had finished already and ran out of the water to her parents. The lower parts of her shorts (no bathing trunks!) were drenched  -  not only water-soaken as I knew... A talented girl, I thought, developing her first techniques of hiding public omorashi adventures at her age (7-10 I guess).

Edited by farseladosso (see edit history)
14 minutes ago, farseladosso said:

I remember exactly such a scene too! The girl had caught my attention before as she was obviously dying for a pee. Her parents were about to leave and busy with collecting and packing their beach stuff. Just seconds before they called her to come she hurried into the water, not very far, stopped dead and squatted. Her parents were upset, seeing her in the water with her clothes on and ranting at her for "silly behaviour". The sly girl had finished already and ran out of the water to her parents. The lower parts of her shorts (no bathing trunks!) were drenched  -  not only water-soaken as I knew... A talented girl, I thought, developing her first techniques of hiding public omorashi adventures at her age (7-10 I guess).

The girl I saw - her brother shouted to her to get out, as her family were packing up.  She kept going.  He waded out, and she told him she needed to finish peeing.

The next day I saw girls grabbing themselves and realised that was a sign they needed to go.  I watched out for them, and very often I would then know when they were emptying themselves, even if they were in the sea.  I saw one hover with her bum above the surface of the sea, and she then deliberately wet herself.  I saw the stream of pee although she was gently splashing water at her groin.

Kind of. I remember seeing a girl wet herself in first grade and a female cousin of mine that is my same age would sometimes wet herself when we were younger (on accident supposedly) and that kind of got me interested. I also was very shy when I was little and was scared to ask my teachers or adults others than my parents if I could use the bathroom so I had one or two accidents that way. I attribute it to both having those experiences and the fact that it was something "bad" that you weren't supposed to do, so one time after coming inside from my cousins kiddie pool to get a shower I noticed that being already wet nobody would notice if I peed my pants inside the shower and tried it and really liked it. I felt naughty and rebellious because, as I said, I was doing something "bad" and nobody noticed. From there I used to release little squirts of pee on my underwear from time to time to see how much I could wet them without it showing on my pants. Then my interest kept going and I now enjoy it fully lol

On an unrelated note: I've always found weird/funny that on this site most of the people that mention wetting in the ocean find it abnormal. Being from an island here everyone that is at the beach pees in the water through their swimwear all the time. It's completely normal and most beaches don't have bathrooms near. Being out of the water and peeing through your clothes is kind of weird tho, most people go to the water to pee and come back out when the need arrives while being out of the water.