Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

[Male] Super desperate wetting in my skinny jeans

Super desperate wetting in my skinny jeans

So at the weekend I bought some new skinny jeans.

I brought this up with another user, Chris069, and he asked me if I would hold. Not going to say no, I accepted, and got really desperate by drinking lots of cola (which goes right through me 😏) As time wore on, I was squirming like crazy and kept leaking into my jeans. Eventually, feeling the end approach, I started to record. You see my in the last, desperate few minutes as I try to cling on. But despite my best efforts, I burst into my jeans and absolutely soak them and my cute socks. 

This is perhaps the most desperate I have ever been, but the fun didn't stop there. I stayed in my wet jeans for a while after, and just kept leaking and dribbling into them (and they were all quite sizeable!). You get to see me re-wet my jeans in a second clip. Those jeans are great to pee in, and it was some of the most fun I've ever had holding.

Really hope you guys enjoy this one (I know I did!Β πŸ˜‹)

Β 

1 hour ago, wetaccident said:

That was fun! Would have loved seeing longer desperation though. Those initial leaks must have been intense!

I would have held for longer, but I was bursting! I genuinely couldn't hold it any longer. I just lost it!

32 minutes ago, ShinyVolcarona said:

I would have held for longer, but I was bursting! I genuinely couldn't hold it any longer. I just lost it!

Oh absolutely! I meant it would be great if the recording started a little earlier so we could see you desperate longer. Regardless, thank you for sharing!

1 minute ago, wetaccident said:

Oh absolutely! I meant it would be great if the recording started a little earlier so we could see you desperate longer. Regardless, thank you for sharing!

I just glad you enjoyed it. I've posted on my wall that I am open for requests. If there's something you'd like to see, have a look at what I've put, and I'll see what I can do.

9 hours ago, Calvin1 said:

I have to agree, that was awesome, from first leak to end. Thank you for sharing!!!πŸ‘

No probs! I love making vids for you guys 😁

7 hours ago, themerger said:

Excellent soaking @ShinyVolcarona! What're your favorite desperation/wetting situations?Β 

Thanks! I really like to see someone tied to a chair or bed and wet themselves, or a situation where they're locked out of the toilet, and try to hold on, even as they wet themselves just holding on to the bitter end.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:50 AM, Kelly 5678 said:

Hiya! Loved the video! I hope to chat with you because I do have a suggestion!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the vid! Please send me a message, I'd love you hear your suggestion!