Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting on the Golf Course. Can Anyone Relate?

Very well written! Golf courses are tricky like that, the one near where I live has even less accessibility to the clubhouse or any other portaloo, so it’s sort of a known thing that you just go pee in the woods adjacent to the course if you have to. It gets more interesting when golfing in a group. Everyone is drinking and talking smack and us guys just pee in the woods but the women in the group either have to hold it in or shamelessly go into the woods and pop a squat. Great times lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 8:24 PM, Linxsquat said:

Very well written! Golf courses are tricky like that, the one near where I live has even less accessibility to the clubhouse or any other portaloo, so it’s sort of a known thing that you just go pee in the woods adjacent to the course if you have to. It gets more interesting when golfing in a group. Everyone is drinking and talking smack and us guys just pee in the woods but the women in the group either have to hold it in or shamelessly go into the woods and pop a squat. Great times lol

Definitely being a woman has it's disadvantages when it comes to peeing outside, lol. I try my best to avoid it, because it never turns out well for me. 😂

On 3/23/2020 at 4:13 AM, nerdy princess said:

Definitely being a woman has it's disadvantages when it comes to peeing outside, lol. I try my best to avoid it, because it never turns out well for me. 😂

A skirt or dress is definitely the way to go if there's any chance that there mightn't be a toilet when one is desperately needed. It's much easier to pull down just panties than shorts or jeans as well, and the dress still offers some cover around the back. And if things are really dire, with almost no privacy at all, you can simply kneel somewhere (preferably thick grass) and pee through your panties, keeping your legs together. Kneeling avoids the problem of soaked shoes, and there's less visible leg length for anyone to see the pee rushing down. (It's helpful to be able to stop part way if necessary, like if someone comes walking by too close) Then all you have to do is subtly wipe away the wetness from the inside of the thighs and avoid sitting down for half an hour or so.

Edited by Anna B (see edit history)
Guest Nils JD
6 hours ago, Anna B said:

A skirt or dress is definitely the way to go if there's any chance that there mightn't be a toilet when one is desperately needed. It's much easier to pull down just panties than shorts or jeans as well, and the dress still offers some cover around the back. And if things are really dire, with almost no privacy at all, you can simply kneel somewhere (preferably thick grass) and pee through your panties, keeping your legs together. Kneeling avoids the problem of soaked shoes, and there's less visible leg length for anyone to see the pee rushing down. (It's helpful to be able to stop part way if necessary, like if someone comes walking by too close) Then all you have to do is subtly wipe away the wetness from the inside of the thighs and avoid sitting down for half an hour or so.

Sounds like you're really and experienced outdoor wetter. 😉

What would you do if you wore sandals or flip flops?
Would you midn getting these wet?

I'm an avid golfer. I play a bunch with friends and sometimes pair up with buddies to enter tournaments. Whenever we have to pee while playing, if it's a bunch of guys we'll just wander over to the nearest tree and let it rip. Sometimes we don't even bother to find a tree, we'll walk a few yards off to the side of the hole. I've been standing on the tee with a group and just turned my back to them and peed off the back of the tee box while someone was hitting. So in this setting I've never seen or witnessed desperation let alone an accident.

Now if there are women anywhere around, we (and I) are much more respectful! Waiting until the halfway house or on-course restroom to go, or going DEEP into the woods on the pretense of looking for a lost ball. The closest I ever came to wetting on a golf course was when I was much younger in my late teens. I caddied once a week for a group of older women. It was a lot of fun, they chain-smoked and cursed like sailors and tipped me really well. One round about the 12th hole I realized I needed to pee, but the on-course restroom wasn't until behind the 16th green. I held and held, at one point trying to sneak into the woods when they were putting but was called back out to rake a bunker. By the time we got to the 16th green, I chucked the bags onto the ground and RACED into the restroom. They had to pull the flagstick and read their own putts on that one!

23 hours ago, Anna B said:

Skirts definitely make accidents a lot easier for a lady! I'm very much a fan of them just pissing right through their knickers under the skirt.

19 hours ago, Nils JD said:

Sounds like you're really and experienced outdoor wetter. 😉

What would you do if you wore sandals or flip flops?
Would you midn getting these wet?

Haha, it's not exactly a way of life for me, but yes I have had several occasions when I've been desperate enough with no toilet available to resort to peeing like I described. Maybe not the whole lot, but enough to give me enough relief for a while. As to "normal" peeing outdoors, yes, I'd prefer to squat in the bush rather than use a filthy public toilet any day! (Toilets in shopping centres are usually clean enough, although I still prefer to wait until I get home)

I'd still kneel, not only to avoid getting my sandals or thongs wet, but to avoid it being so obvious that i was peeing down my legs.

On 3/26/2020 at 10:37 AM, CoffeeDrinker said:

I'm an avid golfer. I play a bunch with friends and sometimes pair up with buddies to enter tournaments. Whenever we have to pee while playing, if it's a bunch of guys we'll just wander over to the nearest tree and let it rip. Sometimes we don't even bother to find a tree, we'll walk a few yards off to the side of the hole. I've been standing on the tee with a group and just turned my back to them and peed off the back of the tee box while someone was hitting. So in this setting I've never seen or witnessed desperation let alone an accident.

Now if there are women anywhere around, we (and I) are much more respectful! Waiting until the halfway house or on-course restroom to go, or going DEEP into the woods on the pretense of looking for a lost ball. The closest I ever came to wetting on a golf course was when I was much younger in my late teens. I caddied once a week for a group of older women. It was a lot of fun, they chain-smoked and cursed like sailors and tipped me really well. One round about the 12th hole I realized I needed to pee, but the on-course restroom wasn't until behind the 16th green. I held and held, at one point trying to sneak into the woods when they were putting but was called back out to rake a bunker. By the time we got to the 16th green, I chucked the bags onto the ground and RACED into the restroom. They had to pull the flagstick and read their own putts on that one!

I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. Being a guy definitely has it's advantages in that regard, lol.

Did that happen before you knew you were into this?

On 4/3/2020 at 12:32 AM, nerdy princess said:

I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. Being a guy definitely has it's advantages in that regard, lol.

Did that happen before you knew you were into this?

I've known I was into this since early on, so the answer to your question is no.

That being said, the context of this (and other) desperate experiences I have had in my life made this not at all sexual at the time. As I read this board and various topics bring back long tucked-away memories, they become more sexualized...seems like when the context was asexual, the memory instead focuses strongly on the feeling of my bladder and the pure bliss of the eventual release. The brain can play some wonderful tricks sometimes!

On 4/4/2020 at 9:35 AM, CoffeeDrinker said:

I've known I was into this since early on, so the answer to your question is no.

That being said, the context of this (and other) desperate experiences I have had in my life made this not at all sexual at the time. As I read this board and various topics bring back long tucked-away memories, they become more sexualized...seems like when the context was asexual, the memory instead focuses strongly on the feeling of my bladder and the pure bliss of the eventual release. The brain can play some wonderful tricks sometimes!

I didn't necessarily mean for it to be sexualized. I've had many instances where I wasn't yet aware of my desire for it. It was merely a question.

Edited by nerdy princess (see edit history)