Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting on the Golf Course. Can Anyone Relate?

Great story and hot as always! For me personally, nothing like that. However, if I didn’t pee freely on pretty much every golf course I’ve ever played, it would happen every time lol!
Although there was a golf trip I took, and at the dinner table, some protective underwear sort of fell out of one of the women’s purses.... she knew everyone saw and just shook it off “It’s for the course!!!” That was definitely a first for me ... 

The only golf pee story I have is from my uni days. Our group of friends were at a house almost at the end of a street that ended at a golf course. It was night and some of us had wondered onto the course. 

My oldest friend wandered a bit away from us onto the 12th green and announced she was going to pee in the hike. She pulled her pants down (and her undies I presume ... it was too dark to see anything) and let go. I could just hear the stream hitting the metal at the bottom of the cup. 

I remember being shocked at what she did but turned on at the same time. 

I'm glad everyone liked it. That boyfriend and I are no longer together, but he was nice about it. He didn't help clean me off, we had just went home so I could shower.

44 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

The only golf pee story I have is from my uni days. Our group of friends were at a house almost at the end of a street that ended at a golf course. It was night and some of us had wondered onto the course. 

My oldest friend wandered a bit away from us onto the 12th green and announced she was going to pee in the hike. She pulled her pants down (and her undies I presume ... it was too dark to see anything) and let go. I could just hear the stream hitting the metal at the bottom of the cup. 

I remember being shocked at what she did but turned on at the same time. 

That's an interesting story, lol.

Reminds me of a segment in The Outsider, a Stephen King novel (he does seem to throw pee into his stories a lot 😛 ). Two police detectives meet to discuss a case at a coffee shop, and when the protagonist arrives, the waitress is "staring transfixed at an infomercial. The item on sale appeared to be some sort of golf club". He sits down with his colleague, who remarks that he doesn't understand why the waitress is so smitten by that club. He replies, "women don't golf? What kind of sexist chauvunist world are you living in, hermano?", to which the other detective replies, "I know women golf. But that particular club is hollow. The idea is that if you get caught short at the 14th hole you can piss in it. There's even a little apron included that you can flip over your junk. Stuff like that wouldn't work for a woman". They start chuckling and eventually roaring with laughter due to the stress they've been under and the sheer absurdity, and the waitress 

The waitress comes over and asks if they want to order anything or "just laugh at the comfort nine-iron".

(/tangent) 😛 

Nice story, btw 😄

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)

I found the story enjoyable, and it's good to hear your boyfriend still loved you and made it lighthearted even if you didn't find it enjoyable at the time. It's really too bad you're not together anymore.

Are you able to find it enjoyable to look back on when you discovered your interest in omo? I do hope you were able to get over the embarrassment at least (though I take it as a good sign you post it here wanting us to enjoy it, especially based on your last comment).

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Not a particularly amazing story, but when I was in college I had a friend that was my weekly golf buddy. Usually it would just be me and her. She was about 10 years older than me but looked great--I had to do my best to avoid spending too much time looking at her gorgeous, athletic butt. We both had to rush out of work to make our tee time, and one day she evidently didn't get a chance to use the restroom. I guess I wasn't paying much attention that day, because I didn't notice her predicament until she sprinted from our golf cart to the small restroom at hole 13. However, I did notice that when she came back she was sporting a tennis-ball sized wet patch on the crotch of her tight, wrinkled khaki pants. Neither of us spoke of it, but needless to say I paid a lot more attention to golf swing technique for the rest of that round. 

9 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Reminds me of a segment in The Outsider, a Stephen King novel (he does seem to throw pee into his stories a lot 😛 ). Two police detectives meet to discuss a case at a coffee shop, and when the protagonist arrives, the waitress is "staring transfixed at an infomercial. The item on sale appeared to be some sort of golf club". He sits down with his colleague, who remarks that he doesn't understand why the waitress is so  by that club. He replies, "women don't golf? What kind of sexist chauvunist world are you living in, hermano?", to which the other detective replies, "I know women golf. But that particular club is hollow. The idea is that if you get caught short at the 14th hole you can piss in it. There's even a little apron included that you can flip over your junk. Stuff like that wouldn't work for a woman". They start chuckling and eventually roaring due to the stress they've been under and the sheer absurdity, and the waitress 

The waitress comes over and asks if they want to order anything or "just laugh at the comfort nine-iron".

(/tangent) 😛 

Nice story, btw 😄

Wow..that's interesting. I'm glad you liked my story.

8 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I found the story enjoyable, and it's good to hear your boyfriend still loved you and made it lighthearted even if you didn't find it enjoyable at the time. It's really too bad you're not together anymore.

Are you able to find it enjoyable to look back on when you discovered your interest in omo? I do hope you were able to get over the embarrassment at least (though I take it as a good sign you post it here wanting us to enjoy it, especially based on your last comment).

Thank you. That's kind of you to say. It's ok though, we went our separate ways throughout college. Definitely looking back on it, it was embarrassing, but I obviously like enough to share it. I'm glad you liked it.

2 hours ago, phile474917 said:

Not a particularly amazing story, but when I was in college I had a friend that was my weekly golf buddy. Usually it would just be me and her. She was about 10 years older than me but looked great--I had to do my best to avoid spending too much time looking at her gorgeous, athletic butt. We both had to rush out of work to make our tee time, and one day she evidently didn't get a chance to use the restroom. I guess I wasn't paying much attention that day, because I didn't notice her predicament until she sprinted from our golf cart to the small restroom at hole 13. However, I did notice that when she came back she was sporting a tennis-ball sized wet patch on the crotch of her tight, wrinkled khaki pants. Neither of us spoke of it, but needless to say I paid a lot more attention to golf swing technique for the rest of that round. 

Yeah honestly I can't believe there aren't anymore stories about people being desperate on the golf course. It would be easy to do, I think. Glad it was enjoyable for you, lol.

9 minutes ago, nerdy princess said:

Thank you. That's kind of you to say. It's ok though, we went our separate ways throughout college. Definitely looking back on it, it was embarrassing, but I obviously like enough to share it. I'm glad you liked it.

That's good to hear that despite the embarrassment at the time you are able to like it to some extent today. Plus it is obvious you want us to enjoy your experience, which I did.

I've got a couple of noteworthy golf/pee memories, including one of my best-ever sightings as an adolescent.

I used to play golf every now and then in college and through my 20's, and it was always a given that all of us would fill every pocket and pouch of our golf bags with beer. Usually we'd each have consumed at least 6 or so cans of beer through the round, so there were definitely some full bladders, occasional desperation, and lots of utilization of bushes, trees, ravines, etc. for bladder emptying. Our group was almost always all guys, and none of us were too shy, so I don't recall any near accidents in our group (sorry 🙂). Lots of semi-public peeing though.

I did golf with a female friend on occasion, who would also drink beer on the course, and I do remember one instance in particular. We were about 10-12 holes in and had just passed a random bathroom on the course, and a bit later she stated something to the effect of "oh man, I probably should have used that bathroom" as she took a long look back at it. I could tell from the scorecard/course layout that we were going to come right back to it in a couple of holes, and I pointed this out to her. But as we approached the par-3 that played back toward the bathroom, there was a foursome waiting to tee off and the group in front of them were still not all on the green. This seemed to ramp her desperation up considerably, and she started doing a full-on pee-pee dance with sound bytes to boot. As the group on the hole finished up on the green, she said to me, "I can't take it anymore, I have to run to the bathroom now!" But as she speed-walked up the side of the fairway toward the bathroom, she suddenly darted off toward the trees and, before she even got out of sight, dropped her shorts and started peeing full force. When she walked back past the group in front of us on the teebox, she literally placed her hand blocking the side of her face in embarrassment, but by the time she got back to where I was standing, she was mostly laughing about it. She told me something to the effect of "oh man, I can't believe it, I couldn't even hold it for one more second, it was just coming." I admit, I did check out her shorts soon after for signs of wetness, but they were loose fitting and if she didn't quite get them down in time, there was no evidence of it.

I've had the omo fetish long before I knew anything about sex, and so by the time I was an adolescent, all of my solo sessions already had themes of girls/women wetting themselves. So the following sighting was like a wet dream come true at the time! I think I was 12 or 13. I had gone to the local par-3 course with a buddy of mine and we were a few holes in when he suddenly leaned in toward me and said "dude, check it out, that lady in front of us pissed on herself." I couldn't believe my ears, and I think I probably said something stupid like "huh?" But then he directed my attention toward a couple, and sure enough, the woman had a larger than dinner plate sized wet spot on the back of her skirt, with a couple of streaks leading downward from it. She was very attractive, to boot - she was tall and slim, with a nice, round (& wet!) behind, and looked probably in her 30's. We weren't that far from the clubhouse and I couldn't believe she had wet herself, I kept thinking maybe she had sat on a wet bench or something. But the course was dry, and the wet spot was huge and round, so there weren't many plausible explanations. I stared long and hard, and unfortunately they were teeing off on a different hole than we were, so that's all I got to see of her. But that memory was etched into my head permanently, and is still one of my favorite sightings ever. As I imagine many of us do, I had lots of fun playing out various scenarios of the moments leading up to the wetting itself.

Not really that unusual.

Had a close friend in high school. His family belonged to a really nice private golf club and he regularly played with his forty year old mother. Now I didn't realize it at the time, but this women was a pretty attractive, outgoing blonde. I'm sure that we would all refer to her as kind of sexy as well. She had one other thing that was interesting, she was not afraid to tip the bottle.

Anyway, one day my friend confided in me that sometimes when they were playing holes to far from the club house, that his mom, a bit tipsy, would pee in her pants. I gathered that it was not so unusual for her to do this and she never made a big deal of it. He said that after a while he would notice her wet knee length golf shorts, while continuing to play, it was all too obvious that she'd peed. He also suggested that rather than go to the dressing rooms to change out of her wet pants after eighteen holes, they would go straight to the bar for another drink. wet ass and all.

11 hours ago, lhansen said:

Anyway, one day my friend confided in me that sometimes when they were playing holes to far from the club house, that his mom, a bit tipsy, would pee in her pants. I gathered that it was not so unusual for her to do this and she never made a big deal of it. He said that after a while he would notice her wet knee length golf shorts, while continuing to play, it was all too obvious that she'd peed. He also suggested that rather than go to the dressing rooms to change out of her wet pants after eighteen holes, they would go straight to the bar for another drink. wet ass and all.

Wow, she sounds like a perfect golfing partner!

On 2/4/2020 at 9:43 AM, Nils JD said:

Wow, these are amazing experiences!
I play golf, too, but it's been a dry sport for me so far, haha. 🙂
Hope this to change.

Hope this gave you some ideas 😉

On 2/5/2020 at 1:48 AM, Prof P said:

I've got a couple of noteworthy golf/pee memories, including one of my best-ever sightings as an adolescent.

I used to play golf every now and then in college and through my 20's, and it was always a given that all of us would fill every pocket and pouch of our golf bags with beer. Usually we'd each have consumed at least 6 or so cans of beer through the round, so there were definitely some full bladders, occasional desperation, and lots of utilization of bushes, trees, ravines, etc. for bladder emptying. Our group was almost always all guys, and none of us were too shy, so I don't recall any near accidents in our group (sorry 🙂). Lots of semi-public peeing though.

I did golf with a female friend on occasion, who would also drink beer on the course, and I do remember one instance in particular. We were about 10-12 holes in and had just passed a random bathroom on the course, and a bit later she stated something to the effect of "oh man, I probably should have used that bathroom" as she took a long look back at it. I could tell from the scorecard/course layout that we were going to come right back to it in a couple of holes, and I pointed this out to her. But as we approached the par-3 that played back toward the bathroom, there was a foursome waiting to tee off and the group in front of them were still not all on the green. This seemed to ramp her desperation up considerably, and she started doing a full-on pee-pee dance with sound bytes to boot. As the group on the hole finished up on the green, she said to me, "I can't take it anymore, I have to run to the bathroom now!" But as she speed-walked up the side of the fairway toward the bathroom, she suddenly darted off toward the trees and, before she even got out of sight, dropped her shorts and started peeing full force. When she walked back past the group in front of us on the teebox, she literally placed her hand blocking the side of her face in embarrassment, but by the time she got back to where I was standing, she was mostly laughing about it. She told me something to the effect of "oh man, I can't believe it, I couldn't even hold it for one more second, it was just coming." I admit, I did check out her shorts soon after for signs of wetness, but they were loose fitting and if she didn't quite get them down in time, there was no evidence of it.

I've had the omo fetish long before I knew anything about sex, and so by the time I was an adolescent, all of my solo sessions already had themes of girls/women wetting themselves. So the following sighting was like a wet dream come true at the time! I think I was 12 or 13. I had gone to the local par-3 course with a buddy of mine and we were a few holes in when he suddenly leaned in toward me and said "dude, check it out, that lady in front of us pissed on herself." I couldn't believe my ears, and I think I probably said something stupid like "huh?" But then he directed my attention toward a couple, and sure enough, the woman had a larger than dinner plate sized wet spot on the back of her skirt, with a couple of streaks leading downward from it. She was very attractive, to boot - she was tall and slim, with a nice, round (& wet!) behind, and looked probably in her 30's. We weren't that far from the clubhouse and I couldn't believe she had wet herself, I kept thinking maybe she had sat on a wet bench or something. But the course was dry, and the wet spot was huge and round, so there weren't many plausible explanations. I stared long and hard, and unfortunately they were teeing off on a different hole than we were, so that's all I got to see of her. But that memory was etched into my head permanently, and is still one of my favorite sightings ever. As I imagine many of us do, I had lots of fun playing out various scenarios of the moments leading up to the wetting itself.

Those are some pretty good stories. Pretty exciting for you! Thank you for sharing them!

On 2/5/2020 at 12:43 PM, lhansen said:

Not really that unusual.

Had a close friend in high school. His family belonged to a really nice private golf club and he regularly played with his forty year old mother. Now I didn't realize it at the time, but this women was a pretty attractive, outgoing blonde. I'm sure that we would all refer to her as kind of sexy as well. She had one other thing that was interesting, she was not afraid to tip the bottle.

I feel like that would be really awkward for him..lol

• 3 weeks later...