Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female What kind of clothes have you/would you wet in?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes,  they're hiding that your're fully wet most of this kind of pants are hide everything. Its lovely to loose control in them. Lycra shows much more, if you want it to be visible. But,  as a straight guy, I'm too shy to wear leather/latex/vinyl in public. But lycra is an option as a cycling wear. I love cycling, and I only do it in lycra only. Bib-shorts and tri-suits are my favorite, cause I had to took it down if I had to pee...

For me, shorts: denim, sweat shorts or cargo shorts are the best and jeans - blue denim. I used to like doing it in track suit bottoms. I also like swim wear, though I’m not sure I count wettings in those! That’s just relieving myself in certain circumstances.Anything that has to go to the dry cleaners afterwards, like suit trousers, is too embarrassing.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, LizJWetting said:

I've wet in all kinds of outfits, leggings, skirts dresses etc., but blue jeans, preferably tighter ones, tend to be my go-to. I love how visible the dark wet patch is on them. I guess it helps that I'm a bit of a tomboy who wears jeans most days anyway.

Watching the growing patch as the wetness keeps discolouring the material is so hot!! I then love to watch the first trickle down the pants legs, soon becoming a very thin streak that gradually extends. I agree that the wet patch is extremely sexy in jeans!

(I also love the smell but most videos can't help me in that respect, lol.)

• 4 weeks later...

i had had a thing for wearing panties and lingerie since my teens.

I am getting more and more into desperation but i am new to this (2 years ish) and i started out just wetting.

I always wear panties - sometimes 2 pairs so it holds the warmth and wetness. Tight jeans over the top feel really good. I like the way i can see it soaking the fabric more when i wear jogging bottoms but the tightness of jeans feels better. I started putting sanitary towels in my panties to keep the warmth and wetness against me and that fels amazing.

I was reluctant to try diapers. It felt like it wasn't for me. I tried them recently though. Panites on - then a diaper then jeans over the top. It's amazing. I have wet myself in public before but away from anyone that might see. With a diaper on i wet for the first time with people around. I can't explain the thrill i got.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Snowpants said:

Would love to hear some of your snowpants wetting adventures.  Care to share?

Yeah of course, so every once in awhile me and my cousin meet up during winter and go snowboarding and this year I had to go pretty bad but I decided it'd be fun to have to wait until I finished going down the hill once, and it was a pretty big hill. So I started going down but suddenly started leaking halfway through. At first I didn't like it because it was barely enough to feel but my cousin kept trying to do tricks and one of them he failed terrible (but was not injured) and I started laughing and it just started coming out and the warmth I felt was magical and that's when I started realizing how good it felt and it made me want to do more.

Edited by omoowl
grammar (see edit history)
On 3/27/2022 at 7:31 PM, Snowpants said:

@omoowl  Very nice.  Wish I was there to enjoy the experience with you and your cousin.

Did your cousin know you had pissed in your snowpants?

No I had pretty thick snowpants on and i was thankful for that because I'm not really into public omo but I do think if I had the courage I'd do it

On 3/23/2022 at 9:56 AM, Joecey said:

So far I have wet mostly in jeans. Preferably black ones when being out in public. At home sometimes with a pair of rain trowsers that I wear over them so I don‘t have to worry about my chair.

I love wearing rain pants over my regular pants to wet in public.  I just have to worry about leaking at the bottom of the legs.