Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female What kind of clothes have you/would you wet in?

Do you have any preference for the kind of clothes (or, indeed, other items) that you wet? If you have never wet for pleasure, but only imagined doing it, what kind of things do you imagine wetting?

Personally, I have a fairly narrow set of clothes I ever wet in: underwear, shorts (of the kind I would wear on the beach), swimming trunks, or diaper/pull-ups. I wouldn’t wet in trousers, or the kind of shorts I would wear in the street.

Guest kinkynatious

Actually every imaginable kind of pants/skirts/dresses. I wet every single item i own. My favourite garment is probably corduroy and my favourite style are overalls/jumpsuits.

I think I wet myself at least once in all dresses, skirts and pants I own, male or female and I'm sure all my underwear and pantyhose had been used in wetting accidnets or intentional wettings too. I have a few shoes I spared from pee, because they're too expensive to risk destroying them. My favorite combination for wetting is a knee length skirt, panties, pantyhose and high heel sandals. 

To be honest I'll wet just about anything, whatever I'm wearing when the mood takes me. In practice this usually means jeans and underwear, but I've also wet shorts, sweat pants, shell pants, even dress pants. Cargo pants, back when I used to wear those as a teenager. Pyjamas, back when I used to wear those. Underwear on their own, nowadays usually boxer briefs but I used to wear boxers, and even bought some pairs of briefs just for wetting. I've pissed while standing up in Vans, leather shoes, boots, sandals and running shoes. With normal cotton socks and with woollen walking socks.

My favourite though is skinny or slim fit jeans. I love how the wet fabric stays against your legs so it doesn't go cold or clammy.

The only thing I've ever specifically not wet was school uniform pants. Back when I was still in school, anything uniform related was the opposite of arousing for me. Nowadays though, going on a decade out of high school, I kind of regret not taking the chance while I had it. Especially as they were made from this slightly shiny black material that probably would have hidden a wet patch quite well. Could have made for some interesting opportunities for discrete public wettings on the walk home.

• 3 weeks later...