Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favourite wetting scenario?

I would generally say; Clothed, Public (ideally, not fussed), Solo or as a couple, realistic and either intentional or accidental.

The ideal kind of woman would probably be somewhere in her 30’s, attractive but in a sort of girl next door kind of way and with a kindly demeanour.

Ideally the scenario would be a mix between intentional and accidental. So for example a wife holding her bladder because it turns her husband on, but then due to circumstance she has to hold her pee longer than anticipated and ends up wetting herself. An example of this might be choosing not to pee at a rest stop on a long drive, and then getting stuck in traffic with nowhere to go.

Forgot to include my own favourite fantasy. It would probably involve my wife/girlfriend coming to where I am sitting, somewhere private and outdoors. She would be wearing something tight like leggings/tights or a leotard/swimming costume. She would sit on my lap facing me, legs astride, kiss me and then whisper something like "I'm going to flood you". Having held on for many hours, she would proceed to let go and soak the both of us.

Not sure it will ever happen but it's a wonderful fantasy.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:44 PM, wetskipants said:

Forgot to include my own favourite fantasy. It would probably involve my wife/girlfriend coming to where I am sitting, somewhere private and outdoors. She would be wearing something tight like leggings/tights or a leotard/swimming costume. She would sit on my lap facing me, legs astride, kiss me and then whisper something like "I'm going to flood you". Having held on for many hours, she would proceed to let go and soak the both of us.

This...  My ex used to do this sometimes.  It's the most exciting thing in the world.

On 1/27/2020 at 2:54 PM, wetskipants said:

What is your favourite wetting scenario? Are you the wetter or do you prefer someone to wet you? Clothed v not clothed? Public v private? Solo v couple? Intentional v accidental? Realistic or pure fantasy? So many possibilities ... provide as many or as few details as you wish.

- I can wet myself but I like too if someone wet yourself in front of me and I stay to be dry

- Clothed, most I like jeans with leggins under and stockings

- I play scenario which happened on public place but I am in private, I am not too brave to do it on public

- both two, if I am alone it is solo but play something with someone else is exciting too

- my scenarios are by fact (accident could happened) 

On 1/27/2020 at 1:54 PM, wetskipants said:

What is your favourite wetting scenario? Are you the wetter or do you prefer someone to wet you? Clothed v not clothed? Public v private? Solo v couple? Intentional v accidental? Realistic or pure fantasy? So many possibilities ... provide as many or as few details as you wish.

I think my favourite scenario would be to have either myself or someone else bound to a chair and desperately wet themselves, and then for the other person to pee themselves over the one who is bound. It would be clothed, ideally in sweatpants, spandex or leggings, but all with socks (me wearing odd ones 😋)

I love it when girls wet themselves intentionally because it has that "naughty" feel to it. Ideally, I'd have her wearing a skirt or dress with bikini style panties (or a diaper, to be honest) underneath. There would be a definite need for her to go, but she would choose to let it happen before it became an accident. 

It would be a controlled wetting. She would start with spurts of pee to make her panties wet and tease me a little bit. I'd want her to get away with it, but I'd want there to be a real chance she could get caught.

She is into omorashi and enjoys her growing  desperation, making out with me, of course knowing how much I love all this. She is fidgeting more and more, holding herself, pee-dancing, walking on the spot. When she is about to lose control within seconds, she lets me hold her tight with one arm around her to kiss her and my other hand between her legs. She knows of course that with this limited mobility her unbearable need will immediately become irresistible, which is her desire.  I feel her pee soak through the denim right into my hand around her crotch, simultaneously kissing her deeply while she is wetting herself. The combination of holding each other, kissing, feeling her loss of control and the wet warmth spread in her pants is my favourite wetting scenario.

1. Sister preventing her sister from using the bathroom until accident happens as sibling torture thing...while she refuses to let her in talks about liquids and such along with other things to make her need worse

2. Car ride where either sister or friends talk about water and tease until a accident 

3. school wettings 

Always clothed, and I love wetting and seeing girls wet themselves.

In fiction, both accidental and intentional is fun, desperation adds a lot of fun to it and ending with Potty Failure. I like the humiliation aspect in fiction as much as them enjoying it, but usually prefer for them to feel better about it afterwards. In real life, usually intentional, but if there is a pee accident she doesn't mind, or finds enjoyable (whether she has the fetish or just laughs it off), or, even if she finds it embarrassing, posts it for us to enjoy anyway, it can be pretty fun too, and I always do like to hear of it as it shows pee accidents aren't always that bad. (Among these are haunted house wettings which they are apparently not too embarrassed about it to the point they have their picture taken for the haunted house's site, and probably had fun the whole way through and might even laugh about it afterwards)

As for public or private, however it happens in fiction or however anyone else chooses to wet doesn't make a difference. But for me, always in private, though I have intentionally been wet in public a few times without anyone noticing (twice in snow pants and a few times in shorts that don't show wetness). I would like to experience a full loss of control though, or know what it's like to be tickled into wetting myself, but am unlikely to do either without absolute humiliation.

A recent fantasy for me is a girl - usually in a tight pair of shorts, but I like jean wettings too - desperate to pee, she can't get to a bathroom in time and ends up peeing herself, and sighs in relief during the wetting, taking pleasure in it despite the humiliation (or not being too embarrassed at all) and saying something like "That's better" when she's done. And then either feel the embarrassment sink in or just brush/laugh it off.

Another fantasy too is of her being unable to get her pants or shorts down or unzipped in time. This was part of my recent fantasy of EqG Pinkie Pie in a pair of shortalls, as well as a real life romper wetting I heard of where she simply laughed about it.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
17 hours ago, nappypants said:

I love the scenario of a woman having a sudden, irresistible urge in a public place, and completely soaking herself. Also being out with a woman in a nappy who's just casually wetting herself and dropping hints when it happens...

Definitely like the sound of the second half of that. That would be hot. 

12 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Always clothed, and I love wetting and seeing girls wet themselves.

In fiction, both accidental and intentional is fun, desperation adds a lot of fun to it and ending with Potty Failure. I like the humiliation aspect in fiction as much as them enjoying it, but usually prefer for them to feel better about it afterwards. In real life, usually intentional, but if there is a pee accident she doesn't mind, or finds enjoyable (whether she has the fetish or just laughs it off), or, even if she finds it embarrassing, posts it for us to enjoy anyway, it can be pretty fun too, and I always do like to hear of it as it shows pee accidents aren't always that bad. (Among these are haunted house wettings which they are apparently not too embarrassed about it to the point they have their picture taken for the haunted house's site, and probably had fun the whole way through and might even laugh about it afterwards)

As for public or private, however it happens in fiction or however anyone else chooses to wet doesn't make a difference. But for me, always in private, though I have intentionally been wet in public a few times without anyone noticing (twice in snow pants and a few times in shorts that don't show wetness). I would like to experience a full loss of control though, or know what it's like to be tickled into wetting myself, but am unlikely to do either without absolute humiliation.

A recent fantasy for me is a girl - usually in a tight pair of shorts, but I like jean wettings too - desperate to pee, she can't get to a bathroom in time and ends up peeing herself, and sighs in relief during the wetting, taking pleasure in it despite the humiliation (or not being too embarrassed at all) and saying something like "That's better" when she's done. And then either feel the embarrassment sink in or just brush/laugh it off.

Another fantasy too is of her being unable to get her pants or shorts down or unzipped in time. This was part of my recent fantasy of EqG Pinkie Pie in a pair of shortalls, as well as a real life romper wetting I heard of where she simply laughed about it.

Love the sound of that romper wetting. Can you post the story? 

On 1/28/2020 at 1:44 PM, wetskipants said:

Well... That's hot!

Guest Mr. Rishun

Accidental, realistic, clothed. A couple of favorites are definitely waking up/coming home desperate but being kept out of the bathroom by a roommate or a shy girl unwilling to admit her need for whatever reason (in a meeting, on a date, in the window seat on a bus/plane) eventually causing her to become so desperate she wets herself.