Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

11 hours ago, sissypup said:

My clit feels crazy good when I have to pee, idk what that is.

The clitoris is like an iceberg: What you see at the surface is less than 10% of it. Internally, the clitoris looks like a sort of U-shaped structure with two protrusions, which stretch around to either side of the vagina to be stimulated during penetrative sex.

If you look at this image: UEHermz.jpg 

You'll see how the bladder is basically right on top of the internal portion of the clitoris. When the bladder is very full, it puts immense pressure on the clitoris from the inside, which feels completely amazing as you know. For "regular" people the discomfort of a full bladder overrides this and they don't feel pleasure from it, but for women with the fetish, it's magic.

Works for males as well, putting pressure on the prostate instead. 

• 3 months later...

When I was on antidepressants, having a full bladder was the only way i could get an orgasm. Luckily, I found out my fetish before that period. Otherwise I doubt if I would have ever had an orgasm during this time. (I was on antidepressants for about 6 years).

Now, I can get off with an empty bladder, it's just so much better when I'm bursting 

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
On 1/27/2020 at 5:51 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

The clitoris is like an iceberg: What you see at the surface is less than 10% of it. Internally, the clitoris looks like a sort of U-shaped structure with two protrusions, which stretch around to either side of the vagina to be stimulated during penetrative sex.

If you look at this image: UEHermz.jpg 

You'll see how the bladder is basically right on top of the internal portion of the clitoris. When the bladder is very full, it puts immense pressure on the clitoris from the inside, which feels completely amazing as you know. For "regular" people the discomfort of a full bladder overrides this and they don't feel pleasure from it, but for women with the fetish, it's magic.

Works for males as well, putting pressure on the prostate instead. 

this works for me as a male, i like to be receptive for anal sex and when my bladder is full - wow!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 5:52 PM, sandy808 said:

It was evening and I was lying on the sofa wearing my night diaper when I felt like satisfying myself.  I pushed up the top of my pajamas and stroked my stomach and breasts.  My hand slipped lower and stroked the crackling film of the diaper.  I carefully knead the diaper between my legs,  gently I slipped a hand into my diaper.

I breathed shallowly and hectically, enjoying the fantastic feeling of excitement.  My finger found a way into my dripping wet pussy, I moaned with pleasure.

Then it happened, I realized that I urgently needed to pee!  Somehow I had passed the point-of-no-return, my excitement reached climax.  As if mesmerized, I continued to stroke myself instead of running to the bathroom.  I couldn't stand the unbearable urge that tugged on my bladder.
The urine just ran out of me into the diaper ...

Since I was lying on my back, the warm tide ran over my sex and down my butt crack before it seeped into the back of the diaper.  I was still thinking "Oh no, please don't!" ... but it was unstoppable.  Desperately, I pressed the diaper between my legs and rubbed my clitoris as the diaper got wet and heavy.   The orgasm came with unexpected force.   

I writhed on the sofa screaming as the orgasmic contractions felt like they would never end.  For a long time I lay half-conscious in my wet diaper.

Great story! But I didn't think you did "running to the bathroom" anyway, given you're incontinent and diapered full time?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 8:41 PM, secretleaking said:

I went through a phase of only masturbating when my bladder was full and pee was desperately wanting to escape from my dick, felt awesome to orgasm paired with the sensation of being full. I often wonder what it's like to have full bladder sex with a partner.

Masturbation became psychologically paired with a full bladder when I was in my teens and would masturbate to hold my pee longer.  I realized that when I urgently needed to pee, that sensation made an orgasm more intense, so that has been my most common practice.