Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Public wetting

21 minutes ago, StubbornBunny said:

That was a great story! Do you think you'll do another public hold/wetting? It's a very nerve wrecking thought to me, the thought that someone might see me and recognize me while i've wet myself in public!  

I do a lot more public holds but unfortunately they don’t usually turn out to be wettings for the same reason you just said! But of course this public wetting will not be the last! I usually go far away from where I am staying and that is the best environment for me to just say to myself “I will never see these people again” and hopefully muster the courage to wet in public. You can also find some daring videos of other public wettings. Another good trick is to wet in a bathroom stall it gives you time to think of how you are going to approach walking back into public. These are all things I have tried to help me wet in public the few times I have. Happy wetting! 

Edited by Timtin9444
Forgot to add something in (see edit history)
14 minutes ago, Timtin9444 said:

I do a lot more public holds but unfortunately they don’t usually turn out to be wettings for the same reason you just said! But of course this public wetting will not be the last! I usually go far away from where I am staying and that is the best environment for me to just say to myself “I will never see these people again” and hopefully muster the courage to wet in public. You can also find some daring videos of other public wettings. Another good trick is to wet in a bathroom stall it gives you time to think of how you are going to approach walking back into public. These are all things I have tried to help me wet in public the few times I have. Happy wetting! 

Thank you for the advice! Hopefully i will soon have the courage to do a public wetting 😉 😄

• 4 weeks later...