Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who else likes it for the dirty or naughty feeling?

Yeap, gives me the thrills that I'm holding on purpose and also love the challenge of trying not to get caught purposely holding. While I don't want to be caught, it's just something that gets me off lol

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

It's wonderful to have a place to talk about all this without fear of being shamed or ridiculed for it.

Couldn't agree more lol this community is totally amazing XD

Yeah, there is something nice about the naughty feeling. Something about doing something that they tell you all your life not to do.

6 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

It's wonderful to have a place to talk about all this without fear of being shamed or ridiculed for it.

I know, right? I just did a hold on the discord server, and everyone is just so nice. I'd been worried about doing that for months.

Part of my fetish for female wetting is, growing up I've always seen them as "cleaner" on account of usually only seeing wetting, messing, or fart scenes with males in shows I saw in my younger or teen years, and thus the contrast of a beautiful girl doing something "dirty". This is also where my fart fetish comes from.

Of course I know many people are ironically into male wetting for a similar reason - they see it MORE expected of women and less expected of men, and thus a rare contrast to see male wetting.

Now of course we know neither is really "cleaner" nor better at holding it, but the fetishes will stick with us forever.

when i was about six the girl next door who was about ten asked me if i wanted to see her knickers,i dont know what or if i gave an answer but she lifted up her dress and showed me her white with red dots cotton knickers ,then parted her feet and completely pissed in her knickers,at the time i didnt think to much about it,but as i grew up i found myself remembering it more and more until it developed into such a strong fetish that i can only get hard if i watch a female deliberately wet herself

On 1/28/2020 at 10:23 AM, Luna said:

Yeap, gives me the thrills that I'm holding on purpose and also love the challenge of trying not to get caught purposely holding. While I don't want to be caught, it's just something that gets me off lol

Feeling the thrills of hiding your intentional desperation in public, trying to conceal your need successfully but simultaneously feeling turned on if you realise that you got caught by someone - what a subtle trait! You should know how arousing it is to read this!

Added: I think you wrote on an experience of this kind on September 12, 2013 ("My secret wetting"). The begin is available on your profile, but the story is not even available in the archives section. If you try to open it, you get a blank page - unlike all the other archived stories. Why is that?

Edited by farseladosso (see edit history)
1 hour ago, farseladosso said:

Feeling the thrills of hiding your intentional desperation in public, trying to conceal your need successfully but simultaneously feeling turned on if you realise that you got caught by someone - what a subtle trait! You should know how arousing it is to read this!

Added: I think you wrote on an experience of this kind on September 12, 2013 ("My secret wetting"). The begin is available on your profile, but the story is not even available in the archives section. If you try to open it, you get a blank page - unlike all the other archived stories. Why is that?

Yea your right - it's blank...

Upon further inspection, I was just randomly clicking and it looks like the text color is white LOL

I love it so much it's also to the point where I often engage in some of my other fetishes too (despite preferring to see them with females, what with me being male) for a similar feeling. Not messing though, I hate the cleanup.

(I previously described it a bit but got a little nervous and removed it, even though I know there should be nothing to fear from saying any of my kinky activities on a site where I and many others can talk of wetting ourselves without shame)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)