Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale wetting in public exciting

while most of course will be embarrassed by a public wetting, anyone get excited about it rather than embarrassed. here is a story that happened to me and it just felt good and exciting. I was at a mall on vacation and I love waiting until the last minute before using the restroom. It was that time so I made my way to the bathroom, but as I went down the hall where it was as I got closer I could see the cleaning cart. It was closed for cleaning. i was in trouble now cause I was so desperate. the next bathroom was way down the other corridor, and . I had to go so bad, some spurts already came out on the way. I did regain control, that is until i got to the other bathroom. I got into the stall and as I was closing the door it was too late. I started going again and this time couldn't stop it. I peed almost all the way down my legs soaking my pants. the good thig was they were black, but I still had to walk thru the mall to leave, but i wasn't embarrassed. It was exciting knowing I had did something naughty in public. I loved it so much when i got home i had to go again and kept my wet pants on and rewet them 2 more times at home that day

• 1 year later...