Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dragon Ball Omorashi: New Lost Stories - After the Final Battle; Pan & Bulla's Piss Contest

Guest Super C18

Guest Super C18

After the defeat Omega Shenron peaceful times have return, 9 years later both Pan & Bulla are now beautiful young adults (Pan is 23 [according to my search she was 13 to 14 years old] & Bulla is 19 or 21 years old [according to my search she was 10 or 12 years of age in DBGT]). Both Pan & Bulla were busy shopping around a big outlet mall until.....

Pan (23): Bulla this has been the best 9 years of peace ever since my Grandpa & others defeated those Shadow Dragons

Bulla (19-or-21): I agree though it's kind of sad we haven't seen your grandfather in a while I wonder what happened when he left with Shenron

Pan (23): Oh believe me I have been a little sad not seeing him again especially wondering if he is still out there somewhere

Bulla (19-or-21): Uh...Mmm...

Pan (23): Bulla, what's wrong?

Bulla (19-or-21): Well apparently I need to use the restroom, I think I'll go--

Pan (23): Hold it right there Bulla, I got a fun idea

Bulla (19-or-21): Can't it wait?

Pan (23): Nope, because my fun idea is who can hold in their urine the Longest & who can pee the Farthest *winks & smiles*, whoever Loses must give the Bus Driver change

Bulla (19-or-21): What!? Pan we are now young ladies!!! Why must you come up with the ridiculous ideas!!!

Pan (23): Oh come on it'll be fun besides just because everything is peaceful nowadays shouldn't mean we should live such boring times right?

Bulla (19-or-21): Oh I guess there's no point changing your mind, fine I'll play your stupid game... *makes a Sigh Face* (And I don't even have any money left... oh great)

Pan (23): Now that's the spirit *sticks out tongue & eye winks* (I hope Bulla has some money left because I don't have any money more)

(Bulla & Pan go to an abandon park where they use to play when they were more young)

Pan (23): Ah a familiar place yet not many people come here anymore...

Bulla (19-or-21): Pan let's do this now because *graps her groin area* I think I might beat you 

Pan (23): Alrighty then *opens her water bottle & drinks really fast* Aw...

Bulla (19-or-21): *opens her water bottle & drinks really fast too* I can't believe I'm drinking water just to increase my bladder too...

(5 Minutes Later):

Pan (23) *squirming a bit*: Well Bulla how are you holding up?

Bulla (19-or-21) *squirming alot*: Doing fine so far I guess, I don't know how long I can keep this up

Pan (23) *squirming a bit*: *Pan pulls out a Small Juice Box she was saving for later but decided to drink all of it* Yum that tastes so good...

Bulla (19-or-21) *squirming alot*: (Uh really!? Is she trying to beat me or torture me!)

(5 more Minutes later)

Bulla (19-or-21) *at her limit*: I must... keep... holding... on...

Pan (23) *feeling desperate*: About to give up now? hehehe-um (must keep holding)

Bulla (19-or-21) *at her limit*: Must... not... uh-oh *wets her pants a tiny bit, it's a small wet patch on her Red Jeans*  Yeah I can't take it any more I can't hold it anymore!

Pan (23): I'm with you!

(Both pull their pants down side by side and now get to see who can pee the farthest at the same time)

Bulla (19-or-21): *aws in big relief by shooting out a huge stream with a loud hissing sound & steam cloud* Oh wow I never knew my urine would beat yours Pan

Pan (23): *aws in a slight relief by shooting out a medium stream with a slight hissing sound & a small steam cloud* Aw man even though I kind of beat you at Holding you beat me at Peeing which means...

Bulla & Pan: It's a TIE!

Pan (23): *finishes peeing* Man I'm thirsty... *looks at Bulla and gets an idea* Mmm...

Bulla (19-or-21): *continues her huge stream of piss* Pan what are you--HUH!?

(Pan starts drinking Bulla's Urine despite it being a little more yellow & kind of smells)

Pan (23): *gulping and finishes drinking* Worth it but regret it, taste salty though

Bulla (19-or-21): *still continuing pissing* Pan that is so gross! Do you drink your own urine too or something!?

Pan (23): *laughs nervously* Well to be frankly I did it once out of curiosity when I was 16 but luckily I drank alot of water so it wasn't like how your urine tasted

Bulla (19-or-21): *finishes peeing & pulls up pants* Like my Dad said, sometimes you really are your Grandpa's Daughter

Pan (23): Now what does that supposed to mean!? I know Grandpa wasn't that well-mannered nor that really smart but I'm just trying to live a Fun Life!!!

Bulla (19-or-21): Whatever, let's go before our folks get worried also don't forget you lost at your own game so you have to pay the bus driver

Pan (23): Yeah about that... We're going to have to call one of our folks to pick us up *laughs nervously*

Bulla (19-or-21): *dumbfounded face-look* (Oh great I did that stupid embarrassing contest for nothing) 

[NOTE: I would like to ask anyone out there to have any Members/Moderators to take down my Previous Fan-Fiction Post since it didn't get any attention whatsoever especially this is a Repost with other Added Tags]

592818457_EighteenBullaEighteenPan.png.f66ee16fbdc7d9a12701054a52632fcc.png