Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Wearing the opposite genders clothes, how many of you do it?

Do you like to wear the opposite genders clothes while doing a wetting  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to wear the opposite genders clothes while doing a wetting?

• Yes
    • No

I’m a crossdresser and wear female clothes on a daily basis. Not dressed as a woman all the time, but I wear panties and pantyhose even when dressed as a man. Regardless to that, most of my "planned accidents" happens when I'm dressed as a woman. Wetting yourself it's just more fun and also more convenient when wearing a dress or a skirt.

I’m a biological male but identify as gender fluid (for me I tend to alternate between female and gender neutral more often). Wearing female clothes has always been a sort of self-validation for me. I started out with just panties (snatched a pair from my sis whenever she got new ones (hanes nothing expensive or noticeable)). Eventually I bought some from Pink which felt really validating, especially since my family now knows (although I don’t think they yet realize I’m fluid, but instead think I just like panties). 
I’ve since bought leggings, skirts, cute socks, shirts, shorts, dresses, jeans and tights. 
I don’t have much chance to wear around the house (extended family would be complicated), but I often bring them with to college where I wear whatever I please. (I change in the bathroom stall and hooray for gender neutral bathrooms!). 
TLDR: am i really dressing in clothes of the opposite gender if it’s what I identify as? I don’t think so, but I guess I do wear boy clothes sometimes 😛

I don't often wet myself, but I always wear women's panties when I do (or diapers). I don't really have any interest in male wettings, and my own clothes don't interest me at all. I have a bit of a fetish for panties, so it makes sense to me to wear them if I do want to wet myself. 

However, I don't really have the desire to wear panties at any other time.

Generally I wear my own gender's clothes, but....  I have found that what are called "men's shorts" are long, loose, baggy and heavy.  While I have been able to find some men's running shorts that are not too terribly bad, I would say about half of my shorts are women's shorts.  Strangely enough, the pair in my avatar photo, even though they are women's shorts, are the single most comfortable article of clothing I own.

I would personally rather want to be the opposite gender rather than just a clothes switch. It just feels like a stop gap method. For example: there are 2 reasons I wish I had been a women for the purposes of omo. Being able to wear a dress and be able to pee downstream whenever I wish. I can certainly wear a dress as a male sure, but I can't really simulate the fact that a dress would allow me to just wet where ever because my pee stream would literally go upwards. 

Nooope.

I've wished before that skirts were an acceptable thing for males to wear normally, just because of how extremely helpful they are at wetting in public without being caught :X

But I really don't have any interest in wearing them or other feminine clothes personally. Though I'm happy with the idea of an SO who occasionally wears some of my clothes.

16 hours ago, w92iasd said:

I would personally rather want to be the opposite gender rather than just a clothes switch. It just feels like a stop gap method. For example: there are 2 reasons I wish I had been a women for the purposes of omo. Being able to wear a dress and be able to pee downstream whenever I wish. I can certainly wear a dress as a male sure, but I can't really simulate the fact that a dress would allow me to just wet where ever because my pee stream would literally go upwards. 

Just put your penis in the position between your legs. I wear it like that and pee goes right down my legs. It's best position for wettings, no matter if you're standing, sitting or when you put your legs together or cross them. And this position hides your men parts most efficiently when wearing women's clothes in general.

• 2 weeks later...