Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wearing the opposite genders clothes, how many of you do it?

Do you like to wear the opposite genders clothes while doing a wetting  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to wear the opposite genders clothes while doing a wetting?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, it seems like a popular thing. Men wearing womens clothes and wetting themself. theories why this might be connected are out there. Im no excuse. Though i have some hasitations about it. I

Man just go to a store. Everyone around will think you're buying for a girlfriend or wife. Get a good visual memory for the size of the clothes you wear so you can eyeball it without having to try it

It's just for fun really. i'm a lesbian and sometimes when my gf and I go out I'll wear a mens suit. I found one in a thrift store a couple of years ago and strangely enough it fits me quite well. I d

Posted Images

I’m a biological male but identify as gender fluid (for me I tend to alternate between female and gender neutral more often). Wearing female clothes has always been a sort of self-validation for me. I started out with just panties (snatched a pair from my sis whenever she got new ones (hanes nothing expensive or noticeable)). Eventually I bought some from Pink which felt really validating, especially since my family now knows (although I don’t think they yet realize I’m fluid, but instead think I just like panties). 
I’ve since bought leggings, skirts, cute socks, shirts, shorts, dresses, jeans and tights. 
I don’t have much chance to wear around the house (extended family would be complicated), but I often bring them with to college where I wear whatever I please. (I change in the bathroom stall and hooray for gender neutral bathrooms!). 
TLDR: am i really dressing in clothes of the opposite gender if it’s what I identify as? I don’t think so, but I guess I do wear boy clothes sometimes 😛

Generally I wear my own gender's clothes, but....  I have found that what are called "men's shorts" are long, loose, baggy and heavy.  While I have been able to find some men's running shorts that are not too terribly bad, I would say about half of my shorts are women's shorts.  Strangely enough, the pair in my avatar photo, even though they are women's shorts, are the single most comfortable article of clothing I own.

Guest w92iasd

I would personally rather want to be the opposite gender rather than just a clothes switch. It just feels like a stop gap method. For example: there are 2 reasons I wish I had been a women for the purposes of omo. Being able to wear a dress and be able to pee downstream whenever I wish. I can certainly wear a dress as a male sure, but I can't really simulate the fact that a dress would allow me to just wet where ever because my pee stream would literally go upwards. 

16 hours ago, w92iasd said:

I would personally rather want to be the opposite gender rather than just a clothes switch. It just feels like a stop gap method. For example: there are 2 reasons I wish I had been a women for the purposes of omo. Being able to wear a dress and be able to pee downstream whenever I wish. I can certainly wear a dress as a male sure, but I can't really simulate the fact that a dress would allow me to just wet where ever because my pee stream would literally go upwards. 

Just put your penis in the position between your legs. I wear it like that and pee goes right down my legs. It's best position for wettings, no matter if you're standing, sitting or when you put your legs together or cross them. And this position hides your men parts most efficiently when wearing women's clothes in general.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

it seems like a popular thing. Men wearing womens clothes and wetting themself. theories why this might be connected are out there. Im no excuse. Though i have some hasitations about it. I really dont want to confront women with that and i can understand when they feel astranged about it. Im lucky to be together with a woman who not only understands but embraces the fact i wear feminine garment. Its a crucial part of our relationship, we love to dress together and she buys and suggests stuff for me. She also pees when i hug her in the shower. Im hasitant to confess about my peeing habit though. I dont want to stretch boundaries and am thankful for what i get from her. And i must say wearing feminine clothes and doing the sissy thing one should respect and be feminmist as best as a man can be. I sometimes miss that with some people who thinkl they are the better women.

I’m a straight man and had never tried wearing women’s clothes. I just couldn’t see what the attraction of doing so was. Then once, aged around 40, when doing the laundry, I thought I’d try wearing my wife’s clothes just to see what the fuss was about. I pulled on her panties and jeans and - wow - an instant boner!

i wanted to pee in them but 1. It didn’t feel right peeing in someone else’s clothes and 2. I couldn’t get my boner into them, I had to leave the jeans unzipped with my cock poking out of the top. 

How could I have gone so many years not realising what pleasure could be obtained from women’s clothes. Now I love to go out with panties under my regular clothes. 

3 hours ago, Kia said:

@liesjeversteven  this is the most interesting tribute  to the discussion. The only woman wearing mens clothes here. What do you feel about it?

It's just for fun really. i'm a lesbian and sometimes when my gf and I go out I'll wear a mens suit. I found one in a thrift store a couple of years ago and strangely enough it fits me quite well. I don't pass as a man at all, nor would I want to, but it's fun pretending to be a straight couple sometimes. Call it a bit or role playing if you want. Sometimes i'll even paint a moustache. 

5 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

It's just for fun really. i'm a lesbian and sometimes when my gf and I go out I'll wear a mens suit. I found one in a thrift store a couple of years ago and strangely enough it fits me quite well. I don't pass as a man at all, nor would I want to, but it's fun pretending to be a straight couple sometimes. Call it a bit or role playing if you want. Sometimes i'll even paint a moustache. 

Thats great! BTW i love suits as well, but i dont get to wear them actually. But women in suits look awesome! And moustache is killer!

At this point my wife and I have a pool of clothes that we mostly share. Guys, if you haven't tried leggings, you're missing out! Not only are they comfy as heck, they're black magic for making your legs look amazing.

I wear some of the milder looks out (leggings alone or under shorts, thigh highs, etc.) but I haven't been brave enough to wear my skirts out yet.