Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wearing the opposite genders clothes, how many of you do it?

Do you like to wear the opposite genders clothes while doing a wetting  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to wear the opposite genders clothes while doing a wetting?

• Yes
    • No

So I've made comments on here before about how I like to cross dress when I'm doing my wetting. But I just wanted to see how many other people actually like to do this. I'm a straight male, but when I comes to wetting I find mens clothes so boring. I just find it so much sexier doing it a pair of pink fluffy pajamas than I do in a pair of joggers. I'm sure you ladies feel the same way as well. I've recently been buying used clothes off eBay. There's some really good deals especially if you buy bundles.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, it seems like a popular thing. Men wearing womens clothes and wetting themself. theories why this might be connected are out there. Im no excuse. Though i have some hasitations about it. I

Man just go to a store. Everyone around will think you're buying for a girlfriend or wife. Get a good visual memory for the size of the clothes you wear so you can eyeball it without having to try it

It's just for fun really. i'm a lesbian and sometimes when my gf and I go out I'll wear a mens suit. I found one in a thrift store a couple of years ago and strangely enough it fits me quite well. I d

Posted Images

I'm biologically male. Been wearing women's clothing for years now inside my own home. It's just sssooooo much more comfortable. Soft, light, well-fitting, colorful. Even if I wasn't trans I feel like I would still do it. Just seems like... Objectively superior to me.

Yeah, I know a lot of women complain about things like lack of pockets or hard to find the right fit for breasts or butts, but once you find good stuff it's just so damn nice. 

52 minutes ago, Da Pman10 said:

I've considered it, but I'm not sure how to really do it. I don't really feel comfortable just going to a store and buying them, and buying clothes online is a pretty bad idea from what I've heard. Plus, I'm not sure how clothing sizes would translate between gendered clothes. So I might try it in the future, but I'm not sure.

Man just go to a store. Everyone around will think you're buying for a girlfriend or wife. Get a good visual memory for the size of the clothes you wear so you can eyeball it without having to try it on in-store.

I know it can be scary, especially underwear, but it's super worth it and honestly nobody cares. You do you, boo.

34 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Man just go to a store. Everyone around will think you're buying for a girlfriend or wife. Get a good visual memory for the size of the clothes you wear so you can eyeball it without having to try it on in-store.

I know it can be scary, especially underwear, but it's super worth it and honestly nobody cares. You do you, boo.

Why didn't I think of just eyeballing the size? I'll have to try that next time. I'll try to also keep my nerves at by as well. Thanks for the help!

16 minutes ago, Da Pman10 said:

Why didn't I think of just eyeballing the size? I'll have to try that next time. I'll try to also keep my nerves at by as well. Thanks for the help!

To be super safe, you can measure the waistband of your own pants when they're flat and not stretched and the width of shirts and keep a small tape measure in your pocket to compare in-store. Not only will this guarantee the right size or really close to it, but if people see you doing that they'll peg you as a clueless boyfriend buying gifts because that's not something people really do. Tis a good cover. 

11 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

To be super safe, you can measure the waistband of your own pants when they're flat and not stretched and the width of shirts and keep a small tape measure in your pocket to compare in-store. Not only will this guarantee the right size or really close to it, but if people see you doing that they'll peg you as a clueless boyfriend buying gifts because that's not something people really do. Tis a good cover. 

Finally, a use for the "clueless boyfriend/husband" cliche. In all seriousness, I do appreciate your help. I'll be sure to put your tips to good use.

Im a straight male here and have had a growing appreciation for women clothes. I guess my fetish has turbo charged it in ways, but even when I was really young I had a appreciation for women cloths. My mom would let we wear a pink silky gown when I was really young and I guess I always remembered that. 

Later in life, the idea of a skirt seemed very practical for men and started to become disappointed in the American standards of gendering cloths. When I met my lady and we began sharing intimate details of our kinks, I find out she finds men in women cloths a big turn on. She bought me a couple skirts to wear around the house and I fell in love with them. Now I own a wide variety of women cloths and find them very comfortable and especially nice to pee in!

At first, we would go to thrift stores together and she would help me pick out some outfits, Ive grown in confidence though and have gone to thrift stores to pick out cloths myself. Im a little timid when it comes to local stores but when Im out of town, I find it exhilarating looking through different dresses and tight pants.

I also own a few utility kilts that I wear in public or out on hikes.

Straight male as well here but I have developed a liking for wetting in girls knickers.  A girl that I was chatting to on The Pool mentioned that she liked seeing guys in women's clothing so I bought myself a pack of knickers and had a few accidents in them.  I've not gone any further than just knickers, but it would be fun to be in a school role-play where I'm changed into girls school clothes after having an accident as "It's only silly little girls that have accidents" or so I'm told, and the school only stocks female spares.

Of course my next accident would be in my schoolgirl knickers and I'd be led out of class with a big wet patch on the back of my school skirt. 

Aaron knickers.png

Edited by Aaron (see edit history)

Well I'm a male bodied gender fluid person and most of my wetting is done in female clothes - in my female persona. Almost always in girls/womens panties with either a dress, a skirt or (occasionally) jeans and nappy (diaper). Whichever way my genital area is hidden from my view and, in female clothes, I imagine myself as having a female body. 

One great advantage of wetting panties is that they are usually made of softer material than men's briefs so while I am wetting them the wetting feels so much better.

I'd certainly recommend it!

Edited by benverona
Just prefer it like this (see edit history)

I´m also a straight, 20 years old male who likes to do it while wearing female clothing. I don´t really care about the top part...but I really care about pants/jeans or tights and IMPORTANTLY shoes. I started my wetting desire first wetting tight clothes (tight jeans, leggings and tights) after that I decided to add some high heels, boots and typical female sneakers and now because I have my own apartment I try to create scenarios where I dress up fully and pretend to be a girl while wetting myself. Feeling the pee running down my legs into my high heels or boots increased the level of humiliation and excitement. 

Edited by Atrix (see edit history)

I identify as a cis-male but I’ve really been thinking about getting some cute, feminine thigh-highs and/or jean booty shorts to wet in. I’ve got some knee-highs that I like to wear during wets, but they’re more gender neutral. 

Nervous to buy them off of amazon because I don’t trust the plus-size stuff and nervous to buy them in person because of public visibility so just a fantasy at this point.

(Recommendations welcome from those more experienced in this matter)

Edited by Hintojo (see edit history)
Guest Michal_
3 hours ago, kaileybaby199 said:

Sometimes. My girlfriend and I both own pairs of men’s boxers mostly to wear as pajama shorts. But I have wet a few times, and bed wet even more

I wished there were more masc women into this stuff.  You never see a butch, stud, or the like doing omo vids. 

Glad to see the majority of you agree with me. When it comes to buying clothes in a shop, don't worry too much. I used to, now I just pretend I'm buying for my mum/girlfriend. Just know what size you are and go for it. Nobodys going to judge you, most people are worried about their own shopping than what others are doing. Even better buy some around Christmas, Valentines Day and Mothers Day. Looks even more like you're buying for someone else then. Failing that just buy off a website. You can get some good stuff on everything5pounds.com I've brought off there before. Hope this helps 🙂