Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First Time Real Life Experience

Hey everyone!! I’m new to the site! I need some friendly advice or input. I have a new friend (possible partner) and we are going to be having what is both of our first real life omo experiences with another person. My question for those of you who have had experiences with others: What are some tips or things you wish you would have done differently your first time with it? And what are things we should bring or try? Any ideas are welcome!

Well, the first thing that comes to my mind is that are you 100% sure that both of you mean the same thing under "omorashi", right? So there is no expectation of someone peeing into someone's mouth here, or something like that? Are you two otherwise compatible? I mean... some people like the holding part, some people like the release more. Some want to control someone's bladder, and again, some bladders want to be controlled by someone else. Another big thing is, that I don't know if you plan to be aroused by doing stuff, and also have sex with each other? What other interests/kinks/fetishes you two have?

It's kind of hard to give tips and ideas if you don't know anything about the participants. Umm... be excellent to each other, I guess? 🤗

On 1/24/2020 at 6:53 AM, Luminous said:

what are things we should bring

Fort he holding/wetting parts:

• Plastic sheets for the bed and certain types of floors.
  • Towels/rags/paper towels to soak up fluids.
  • Spare clothes, if you plan on wetting them. (But it never hurts to have a spare underwear on you, just in case.)
  • Water bottles, or cups.
  • Any accessory that you might need. Any of you two are into diapers? Baby play? Sippy cup or plastic bottle then?

For the sex part:

• Condoms, if at least one of you has a dick.
  • Lube and wet wipes can both be very handy.
  • Whatever sex toys you two would like.

And for both: shower and shower supplies (like at least one clean and good quality towel per person).