Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper/omutsu patreon reccomendations?

If you like art, Sketchman uploads daily. Comics and... sketches. ($3 for good access)

Princess Pottypants for written word. (I think $5 for good access and many stories of top quality.)

Sketchman has a deviantart where you can see his stuff if you want a preview of what you'd be paying for and Princess Pottypants has a wordpress serving the same function.

As for real people making live videos or pics, wouldn't know. They ask for too much money. $8 a month for decent, constantly new material is okay for me. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 5:50 PM, Humil said:

I have just started one at https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3954284&fan_landing=true

The cheapest tier is only £1.50 a month. I'll be continuing my two stories from this site (White Tights and Hangover) as well as adding new ones.

I just wanted to add to this that while White Tights is still ongoing, the final chapter of Hangover went on my Patreon today. There's also a shorter three part story on there that is finished. I've launched a poll on there today to see what people would like to see next. Since starting it up on June 24th there have been 31 posts. Full disclosure, a number of those were reposting ever so slightly edited chapters of the stories which were already available on this site, but there's also been 8 completely new chapters in that time, which I feel is pretty good for the pricing options.