Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Request: Custom Girl on Girl

Hi,

Do anyone know of any girls doing custom lesbian watersports? I'd be very interested in commissioning a video of two girls in transparent latex leotards wetting atop of each other and peeing inside each others leotards. Pretty kinky and specific, hence the idea of making it custom.

A variant would be one girl with a transparent latex leotard, the other with a transparent latex bodysuit.

Important requirement being No Hoodies and Madium to Long hair.

ย 

I'll of course pay for the clothes.

Example outfits:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000022089680.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000161160444.html

//Kind regards

Edited by Roze
Clarification (see edit history)

If you check out HD Wetting you could become a member for probably the same amount it would cost to get a custom vid done. I am not sure if @TVGuy does custom stuff but the women that work for him are beautiful, and seem to enjoy each other, as well as trying out unique things. In my opinion, you will not find better production quality than his.

I've always been reluctant at registering a card at sites like that, never trusted them very much.

Also, HD Wetting have Very few if any videos with wetting content that I like. Its mostly panties and jeans where I mostly look for swimsuits, leotards, bodysuit and cosplay wetting.ย  Nothing ill meant towards TVGuy, his girls are somewhat hot, but not my type of wetting.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:42 AM, Roze said:

Hi,

Do anyone know of any girls doing custom lesbian watersports? I'd be very interested in commissioning a video of two girls in transparent latex leotards wetting atop of each other and peeing inside each others leotards. Pretty kinky and specific, hence the idea of making it custom.

A variant would be one girl with a transparent latex leotard, the other with a transparent latex bodysuit.

Important requirement being No Hoodies and Madium to Long hair.

ย 

I'll of course pay for the clothes.

Example outfits:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000022089680.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000161160444.html

//Kind regards

ย 

On 1/23/2020 at 7:12 AM, DiminishingReturns said:

If you check out HD Wetting you could become a member for probably the same amount it would cost to get a custom vid done. I am not sure if @TVGuy does custom stuff but the women that work for him are beautiful, and seem to enjoy each other, as well as trying out unique things. In my opinion, you will not find better production quality than his.

ย 

On 1/24/2020 at 3:34 PM, Roze said:

I've always been reluctant at registering a card at sites like that, never trusted them very much.

Also, HD Wetting have Very few if any videos with wetting content that I like. Its mostly panties and jeans where I mostly look for swimsuits, leotards, bodysuit and cosplay wetting.ย  Nothing ill meant towards TVGuy, his girls are somewhat hot, but not my type of wetting.

We are indeed happy to make custom videos, though it is something we do rarely.

When we do custom videos, the entire shoot is dedicated just to producing that scene for the client.ย  The client owns the full rights to the scene, including all copyrights and distribution rights.ย  So you could pay us to make a video for you that you could then turn around and sell copies of.ย  If you don't like the models that we usually work with at HD Wetting, we do have contacts with other models for doing custom videos.

The obstacle for many people who are interested in having us do custom videos for them is the cost.ย  If we are making a video for you, you need to cover the cost of that production- That means paying the day rates for the models, the camera operator, the audio recordist, the location fees, and the insurance premium for the shoot.ย  For a two girl shoot with the regular HD Wetting models, the cost would likely start around $1,000.ย  For different models, or larger casts, or rare/difficult locations, the costs can easily skyrocket from there.

Also, just wanted to add a quick note here about credit cards in reply to this statement-

On 1/24/2020 at 3:34 PM, Roze said:

Most sites, when you use your card, you do not send your card number to the site itself.ย  The vast majority of membership sites use third party credit card processors.ย  At HD Wetting, we use Verotel.ย  When you sign up for a membership at HD Wetting you leave the HD Wetting site and go to a Verotel payment page.ย  It is there, on the Verotel site, that youย  enter your payment info.ย 

At no point does your payment info or personal information ever touch the server that hosts HD Wetting.ย  For support reasons, if you share your user name or e-mail address with me, I am able to lookup the processing data for payments- This shows when a charge attempt was made, and if it was successful or if it failed, and if it failed, why.ย  But there is no way for me to see any of the card information itself.

Most membership sites are the same way.ย  You don't have to trust them with your payment information, because your payment information is all handled by a third party processing company.ย  The only thing the membership site gets is data showing the payment was successful or that it failed.

4 hours ago, Roze said:

But, just for future reference, how much would you estimate for the requested?

$600 - Talent (2x $300)
$150 - Audio Tech
$150 - Camera op
$200 - Location fee
$300 - Custom costume (approx.)
$1400 - Sub Total
+10% Producer Fee (How I make any profit)
$1540 - FINAL

It is important to note that all these amounts are day rates, talent day rates, crew day rates, location day rates.ย  These rates are constant regardless if the shoot takes one hour or 8.ย  If hiring us to do a fully custom scene, it might be worthwhile having us shoot a handful of scenes.ย  As often there is no additional cost for additional scenes we can film at the same location.

On 1/30/2020 at 12:54 PM, TVGuy said:

Most membership sites are the same way.ย  You don't have to trust them with your payment information, because your payment information is all handled by a third party processing company.ย  The only thing the membership site gets is data showing the payment was successful or that it failed.

This is already sufficient, but if someone was still concerned I'd point out that tools like paypal are also good information barriers, allowing you to pay for things without giving them your credit card directly.

2 hours ago, Lapiiss said:

This twitter account is run by a lady who loves to hold and wet, alongside her girlfriend. They've mentioned being open for this sort of thing, and it would likely be more affordable coming from them!ย 

ย 

Omg... does it mean I have to get a twitter account? I've done my best to stay off mainstream social media

On โ€Ž2โ€Ž/โ€Ž1โ€Ž/โ€Ž2020 at 7:41 AM, TVGuy said:

$600 - Talent (2x $300)
$150 - Audio Tech
$150 - Camera op
$200 - Location fee
$1400 - Sub Total
$1540 - FINAL

It is important to note that all these amounts are day rates, talent day rates, crew day rates, location day rates.ย  These rates are constant regardless if the shoot takes one hour or 8.ย  If hiring us to do a fully custom scene, it might be worthwhile having us shoot a handful of scenes.ย  As often there is no additional cost for additional scenes we can film at the same location.

u mentioned "insurance" above.

why is it needed and what does it cover?

On 1/31/2020 at 11:41 PM, TVGuy said:

If hiring us to do a fully custom scene, it might be worthwhile having us shoot a handful of scenes.ย  As often there is no additional cost for additional scenes we can film at the same location.

How many custom scenes can you do in one 8 hour day roughly then? Roze seems interested. For $1500 dollars you could get x? amount of really high quality videos that'd be rather good!

you could also look up models onย clips4sale, there are manyย who offer customs and are very open to ideas. the quality depends on the model,ย they're mostly amateur (and also cheaper, i think you could get a decent video you described for around $200-250, probably less if you write to fetish models who already haveย suits like that and are into pissing, and also haggle a bit).ย 

On 1/31/2020 at 11:01 PM, Roze said:

Thank you for that. I do have two ideas I'd like, but yeah, will have to wait till I have amassed a small fortune or otherwise.

ย 

Well, if you win the lottery we are here for you ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

19 hours ago, FallingDusk said:

This is already sufficient, but if someone was still concerned I'd point out that tools like paypal are also good information barriers, allowing you to pay for things without giving them your credit card directly.

It should be noted though that PayPal's TOS prohibits its use for transactions involving adult content.ย  Any merchant using PayPal for such a purpose risks being banned from the platform and having funds seized.

I'd also like to note that I have used PayPal in my mainstream business.ย  As a business, I can see far more information about my customers through PayPal than I can through Verotel.

ย 

6 hours ago, Cherylicious said:

u mentioned "insurance" above.

why is it needed and what does it cover?

Production liability insurance.ย  It covers any potential damage that a shoot might accidentally cause.ย  Typically, such insurance is a requirement in order to rent out a location.

ย 

5 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

How many custom scenes can you do in one 8 hour day roughly then? Roze seems interested. For $1500 dollars you could get x? amount of really high quality videos that'd be rather good!

It really depends on the specifics of the scenes themselves.ย  Three to four scenes would be about average, however, if the scenes are pretty simple, it could be possible to get as many as 8 scenes done in a day.ย  For more complex scenarios, it may only be possible to get one or two scenes done in a day.

ย 

40 minutes ago, Sheppard said:

Just wonder if we pay for that thing can we just participate in that or its impossible?

You would have the option of supervising the shoot in person and co-directing a scene.ย  You would not be able to insert yourself into the scene as an actor.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:41 PM, TVGuy said:

$600 - Talent (2x $300)
$150 - Audio Tech
$150 - Camera op
$200 - Location fee
$1400 - Sub Total
$1540 - FINAL

And this is exactly why I got out of the making custom videos world.

Your dedication to your craft is admirable sir. I shall be sure to masturbate to your content soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

• 1 month later...