Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have been trying to build up my courage for years to go in public and fully wet my pants. A couple weeks ago I finally got the courage to do it. I drank plenty of water and didn’t go to the bathroom for a couple hours to the point I was really desperate. I drove to a Walgreens and went straight to the diaper isle! As soon as I got there and started  videoing my flood gates opened and I was soaking my jeans in the middle of a Walgreens diaper isle. There was one other lady in the isle and I’m sure she though “looks like he didn’t buy the diapers fast enough”. When I was done I walked out proudly with a smile on my face like a hero who just received his award. I said “have a goodnight” to the store clerk, and  walked to my car across the parking lot. The feeling was amazing and eccentric, once to my car, my jeans were almost completely wet because the rest that was in the fabric had made its way around and spread as far as it could. It was one of the best feelings I have ever felt and I will definitely do it again! 

Edited by Peepants1999 (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Carsh

This is a pretty great video, though I’m surprised that nobody brought up that Heaven is a Pace on Earth by Belinda Carlisle is playing at the end. It just made it all feel just that little bit better.