Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female It's only a man's world, short film containing a Indian woman wetting herself on a park bench

So I just found this on YouTube, it's a video about city's not containing enough female toilets. A Indian woman can't find a loo so she ends up wetting herself on a park bench. Only drips can be seen falling underneath the bench but it last for a good 30 seconds. I hope it's not a water tube and that she actually wet herself for the purpose of this film. Pretty cool so I'd thought I'd share 🙂

You really think that's genuine? It's not even coming form the same point on the bench as her. I get why you want it to be, but I'm getting really confused at how ignorant people can become just to pretend that things are real when they're clearly not. 

I don't mean that as criticism, purely as an observation over years within this fetish. It just baffles me.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:31 AM, FemDesp4Life said:

It seems like a genuine wetting, hopefully it is.

No there is a tube attached.

Earlier I had put this post and had asked for reactions from people out here

On 1/23/2020 at 12:20 AM, tits said:

why is this called a silent film, when it's not silent at all lol.

The main character even speaks at one point so it's not even a film with no dialogue.

good find though

It is called a silent film only for reason being the girl suffering in silence and not about she speaking a dialogue