Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Life as a bladder shy transman

So I'm a transman. I go by he/him and most people assume I have a penis by looking at me, but I have a vagina.

I also have a painfully shy bladder, embarrassing relationship with wetting myself, and an omo fetish.

Anyway, I'll share some stories soon, but I thought I'd start just by saying what my life is like. I've always had a weak bladder since childhood and was a chronic bet wetter. This grew into me being very shy about the bathroom which led to more accidents than it prevented which led to more shyness. Now, I manage better, but I still have regular adult accidents. Even when I do make it to the bathroom, I have to use the men's restroom which often only has a few or one stalls next to a line of urinals. I have to wait in line for the guy who has the shits to finish up while person after person come in and relieve themselves next to me.

Not to mention the times that I chicken out of using the bathroom altogether. It's a stressful experience that I often get too anxious to go through with, a reason I've ended up accidentally wetting myself multiple times.

It's a topic of constant embarrassment and shame for me but that I find myself touching myself thinking about later.

Please, share some stories from your life. I can so relate to your problems and would be interesting to hear how you cope with them. 

I'm not trans, just a crossdresser, but I underdress 24/7. Because I also have weak bladder and wear panties and pantyhose even when otherwise dressed as a man, I don't use urinals either and have to wait for stalls no matter which bathroom I use. 

4 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Please, share some stories from your life. I can so relate to your problems and would be interesting to hear how you cope with them. 

I'm not trans, just a crossdresser, but I underdress 24/7. Because I also have weak bladder and wear panties and pantyhose even when otherwise dressed as a man, I don't use urinals either and have to wait for stalls no matter which bathroom I use. 

Do you always wait for stalls?

One story comes to mind. It was right after I started "passing" as a man and therefore had to start using the men's restroom for fear of consequence. I was drinking at a club with friends and dying for a piss but I walked into the men's bathroom, saw the line of multiple people to the single stall, and went right back to my table. I hate people knowing I have to pee so I hate waiting in line and I thought I'd try later. Awhile passes and I have another drink because the feeling of needing to piss urgently subsided or whatever, but soon it comes back full force, that drunk kind of needing to pee, and I'm fast walking to the bathroom. I'm wearing light grey pants by the way, so I'm pretty worried about any accident happening. There's no line this time but there's one person inside which is usually a blessing, til you hear them struggling to get a shit out. I'm starting to have to piss so bad that I'm rocking back and forth and holding my thighs together, which to me is mortifying, especially as I'm watching literally dozens of guys walk in, relieve themselves, and walk out within minutes with happy grins on their faces. Anyway, eventually the sound of people pissing starts to get to me and I start to feel like I'm gonna start peeing any second. As I'm sure it's obvious I'm pretty shy so it takes until I'm practically leaking til I force myself to knock on the door to try to say something to the person messing. He yells "one sec", I can't get myself to say anything, and then I just start peeing fully into my jeans. I felt like I was paralyzed and I kept peeing forever and ever. Feeling my shoes fill up was the worst part. When the flow finally stopped, there were a few comments and giggles, my worst nightmare. I ended up going to the sink and splashing a ton of water on my pants to try to hide the smell and damage and then leaving without saying bye to anyone.

Edited by water-wizard (see edit history)
On 1/23/2020 at 12:31 AM, sissypup said:

Do you always wait for stalls?

One story comes to mind. It was right after I started "passing" as a man and therefore had to start using the men's restroom for fear of consequence. I was drinking at a club with friends and dying for a piss but I walked into the men's bathroom, saw the line of multiple people to the single stall, and went right back to my table. I hate people knowing I have to pee so I hate waiting in line and I thought I'd try later. Awhile passes and I have another drink because the feeling of needing to piss urgently subsided or whatever, but soon it comes back full force, that drunk kind of needing to pee, and I'm fast walking to the bathroom. I'm wearing light grey pants by the way, so I'm pretty worried about any accident happening. There's no line this time but there's one person inside which is usually a blessing, til you hear them struggling to get a shit out. I'm starting to have to piss so bad that I'm rocking back and forth and holding my thighs together, which to me is mortifying, especially as I'm watching literally dozens of guys walk in, relieve themselves, and walk out within minutes with happy grins on their faces. Anyway, eventually the sound of people pissing starts to get to me and I start to feel like I'm gonna start peeing any second. As I'm sure it's obvious I'm pretty shy so it takes until I'm practically leaking til I force myself to knock on the door to try to say something to the person messing. He yells "one sec", I can't get myself to say anything, and then I just start peeing fully into my jeans. I felt like I was paralyzed and I kept peeing forever and ever. Feeling my shoes fill up was the worst part. When the flow finally stopped, there were a few comments and giggles, my worst nightmare. I ended up going to the sink and splashing a ton of water on my pants to try to hide the smell and damage and then leaving without saying bye to anyone.

Having a wetting accident as a man it's an awful experience. I can talk from experience I have plenty of. I rather wet myself as a woman 10 times than once as a man. Man are seen as weak and others make fun of them when the have a wetting accident, women are more sympathetic to each other when one of them wet their pants. Men would rarely let you take their place in the line if they see you're really desperate, women often do that. At least that's my experience.

Back to your question. If it's a real emergency, I use an urinal. I rather risk exposing my female underwear than wet myself, when dressed as a man. And most of the time, men don't look at each others penises, so it's not even very likely anyone would see my panties and pantyhose. If I wet myself while waiting for a stall, it's a done deal. Everyone will notice that and I'll have to go home wearing wet pants. Total humiliation. At work, we have unisex bathrooms now and don't have urinals. I was really happy when they done that, because men have more stalls on their disposal now. 
If I'm dressed as a woman, I never go to a men's room to pee. If there is a long line at the ladies room, it's usually for stalls in men's room also, so there is no point going there anyway. And I rather wet myself any day than go to a men's room dressed as a woman and use an urinal. I usually wear dresses or skirts and having a small accident while standing it's not the end of the world. Of course people would see what happened, if I totally lose it, but that's very rare. Most of the time it's just a long leak or 2. Panties and pantyhose get wet, but skirt stays dry and it's not big enough accident anyone would notice what I done. I wear extra panties and pantyhose in my purse all the time and can put on a fresh pair when I get my turn in the stall. If pee runs all the way down to my shoes, I just clean them with water and cleaning tissues I also carry all the time in my purse, so the damage is reduced to minimum.