Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

holding time

Hi everyone,

I've read many posts and stories about guys that will hold it until they have a hard on.  Never have I had a hardon in my life just from holding my pee (except for an occasional morning wood).

Question for the guys that hold it until they do have a hard on as part of their Omo fun: is this something that happens naturally, or does it take practice over time, to hold it for longer periods of time? 

I've done some really, really long holds, and I don't think I've ever gotten hard just from holding. 

If anything, it seems that being very desperate makes it harder to get hard. I'm just not sure those two things are connected, unless it just happens as a result of being turned on by your own desperation.

I do recall quite a few years ago being desperate on a train as it was a short hop one with no toilets and upon arrival having to find somewhere to pee as was getting genuinely painful at that point. By the time I finally found somewhere out of sight to go I had an erection and this was not an aroused reaction as I didn't have my thing for this yet. I assumed it was some kind of automatic bodily defence mechanism put out when brain realised things were close and needed to buy time by making it as difficult as possible to pee. Ironically this actually meant that I couldn't pee when I found a spot to do so until this had gone down enough to allow me to release so had to wait extra time than I would have done so without this reaction having happened.

Guest blitzomo

For me it also doesn’t happen, even if I am bursting and absolutely desperate, I wouldn’t get hard only for holding it.

What happens is I get in the mood to read hot omo stories, or to hold with other people, which of course turns me on a lot and I end up hard pretty quickly.

At that point I love edging and holding together ❤️  so the holds are pretty intense, you can imagine the rest.

A couple of times this week I had the opportunity to deliberately hold it for a much longer period of time than I normally would.

When I was running some errands on Monday I used the bathroom when I stopped around noon for lunch: bowl of spaghetti, 20 oz Coke, and a glass of water to wash down the Coke so I wouldn't have Coke aftertaste.  I first had the urge to go again around 1:30.  I held it until I arrived home around 6pm and I was just starting to get hard.  Fortunately, not hard enough for anyone in the family to notice.  I had to go so bad, I could barely go, and I could feel I wasn't completely empty.  I ended up having to get up to go pee 3 times during the night...bummer.

Yesterday I had a light breakfast with a coffee and started out on a 2 1/2 hour drive.  About half way to my destination I was bursting to go...so I pulled into a service area, used the washroom, bought a small coffee and a bottled water.  I continued on, drove to my destination and was bursting to go again.  Uggh.  What kinda baffled me was I could hold it for over 4 hours longer on Monday, but just couldn't yesterday no matter how hard I tried...

Even though I had Tena pads in my trunk (which I had kinda forgotten about) I was afraid to wear one because in my past experience they can overflow quite easily...has anyone else had the same experience?