Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale First public "accident"

Out for a late-night walk. Stopped at the corner at the bottom of our street. Very well-lit roundabout with the odd car going past. 

Not fully desperate. Only about a 7. On the spur of the moment I decide to let out a spurt ... and within seconds have my first ever public wetting! Not exactly that "dangerous". Just a spurt. No other people walking nearby and I'm wearing black lycra shorts so nothing much to see. But I have a sizeable wet patch. Can feel it from inside my undies and if I touch the outside it's unquestionably damp. Feels amazing. 

Question now is ... do I go for another spurt? Weighing up the cons. It's late. Everyone is home asleep so a major clean is not an option. But it felt so good. The temptation is strong. Just imagining the feel of another hot spurt. My shorts and undies have cooled down. 

Decide to go another one. Stop walking and feel the warmth rising to the tip ... but the mental block kicks in. No wait ... here it comes. Aaaaaaah, that beautiful wet warmth spurts out again. Love it. The warm damp spot has spread lower, not quite to the crotch but all over the front of the shorts, almost up to the waistband. 

The third spurt takes my undies to the limit of being able to soak up the liquid. The fourth reaches my crotch. And the fifth has got to the tops of my legs. 

OMG ... just walked past a woman walking her dog ... and I knew her. A mum from my son's school. Thankfully in the dark she didn't notice anything!

Have cooled right down again. Debating a sixth spurt. Not sure the material can hold any more but it does. Beyond damp now. Sodden. A car drives past. This is exhilarating now. 

Time for the last part of the walk. Can't risk any more. Already going to have a challenge explaning this on the odd chance my wife has woken up and meets me at the door. 

But this won't be my last public "accident". Anyone else have a story like this? 

I agree, the details are very nicely described. I love when a woman describes how she is dressed and how the wetness is changing the "texture (you can say) of the material :3

I have only done once a public wetting...well you can´t really call it that but it was also late at night and damn...that was the most exciting thing I have ever done in my time of omorashi. I will share my story another day on my profile though :3