Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On the way to the airport today I stopped for a bite.  While there I had two very large beers.  I stopped at the men's room on the way out and headed straight for the airport.  Even though there was no traffic I ended up very quickly needing to piss.  The closer I got to dropping off the rental car the stronger my need grew to piss.  Somehow I managed to hold my piss to the garage and was able to return the car still dry.  I quickly made my way into the airport to find a men's room.  As I started up the escalator my bladder spasmed and I started to leak.  By the time I was at the top I had leaked down to my left knee.  I then practically ran to the nearest men's room and finished pissing in the urinal.  I then had to go through security and to the gate in piss wet pants.  Even though it felt great I wondered what others thought.  No one said anything and I boarded my flight still wet and getting horney.