Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sword Art Online: of Death Games and Diapers

2 hours ago, Night Rain said:

I wonder if you plan on shipping Argo with Asuna & Kiriko?

Fixed that for you, because everyone knows what is better than just 2.

2 minutes ago, Kiriko said:

Yuri Poly Gang represent! There are dozens of us! DOZENS!

I personally don't think that Asuna would be involved in any triad relationship with Argo and Kiriko, she's far more framed as seeing Kiriko in a more sisterly light, imo.

7 hours ago, Night Rain said:

I wonder if you plan on shipping Argo with Kiriko?

I don't feel like spoiling specific ships just yet, but I can confirm that Argo, Kiriko and Asuna are each in a planned relationship with at least one other character per ship.

4 hours ago, Kiriko said:

Funny you should suggest a poly ship, because that is 100% something I intend to incorporate into this fic. It's always been a thing which interests me on some level, so I've been meaning to write a fic with poly ships for ages by now but never got around to doing it xD.

4 hours ago, Darksyn said:

Yuri Poly Gang represent! There are dozens of us! DOZENS!

I personally don't think that Asuna would be involved in any triad relationship with Argo and Kiriko, she's far more framed as seeing Kiriko in a more sisterly light, imo.

Actually, it's kinda the other way around atm, lol. Asuna's feelings towards Kiriko aside, I've made it pretty obvious that Kiriko sees Asuna as a little sis for the time being, which is ironic since Asuna is older. Could hypothetically change as the story progresses, but for now, that's how it is.

2 hours ago, WriterForce6XV said:

Funny you should suggest a poly ship, because that is 100% something I intend to incorporate into this fic. It's always been a thing which interests me on some level, so I've been meaning to write a fic with poly ships for ages by now but never got around to doing it xD.

Oh Yeah High Quality GIF by swerk

1 hour ago, Night Rain said:

For all we know each of them could be shipped with a character we haven't seen appear yet. Though a shipping of Asuna and Leafa doesn't sound that bad to me.

Asuna and Leafa... could be fun. I might do something along those lines later. We'll see.

I'm super excited to not only see this story continue, but to also see the new story you're working on! I absolutely love the way you write (it's a lot more... polished... than most stuff that shows up here). ❤️

7 hours ago, Kuroe said:

I'm super excited to not only see this story continue, but to also see the new story you're working on! I absolutely love the way you write (it's a lot more... polished... than most stuff that shows up here). ❤️

Thanks for the encouragement! Glad you enjoyed it. And that new story of mine is coming along nicely, since you mentioned it. As for the "polish" of my writing style, I'm mostly self-taught, with a few pushes in the right direction from editors and friends. But the real reason it's at the level it's at is because I've been writing and posting my stories online since my mid-teens. I've had a lot of practice, and I never let myself get complacent with my abilities. There's always something to improve, always a weakness to round out, and always new things to experiment with to enhance the experience.

On another note, I finished chapter eighteen the other day. However, since the reserve count decreased last time I posted a chapter, I'm waiting until I finish chapter nineteen before posting chapter fourteen publicly. Shouldn't be too much longer of a wait though, since I got started on chapter nineteen today and I'm getting my momentum back.

Catch you when chapter fourteen drops! Later!