Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sword Art Online: of Death Games and Diapers

3 minutes ago, Night Rain said:

Nice chapter here and I like the potions after effects.

This isn't the last you'll be seeing of continence-related potions. But at the same time, that's only the beginning of the ways players can get hit with continence debuffs, whether temporary or lasting indefinitely until overwritten/forcibly removed. Look forward to the ways I'll keep the kinky shit fresh 😛

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, yeah… this happened. This idea is a fair bit more tame than most of my SAO fic concepts, and it’s almost canon-compliant… but of course, I’ll be adding my own twist to the events of Aincrad, becau

So I’ve been done with chapter six for a while already, but I didn’t want to overload y’all with new content, so I held off a few days before posting this. As a result, my reserve might increase from

I’m in something of a state right now, but I said I’d release a chapter for Thanksgiving, and unlike with my birthday (Veteran’s Day, if you remember the comment I made about it before), I actually re

Posted Images

4 hours ago, pestulens said:

I know I am probably the only one who thinks this, but every time a new charter of this story gets posted I kinda hope we get more in depth about how the stats relate to each other. I keep imagining that there are probably feedback loops that mean once one stat starts going down the rest fallow suit.

You're the first person to ask, but that's fine, it's a totally valid question. And honestly I'm glad someone finally asked it, because I feel it's a rather interesting behind the scenes style topic.

To put it simply, I have a document on Google Docs which explains how all the stats work at certain ranges of "proficiency." I know how everything works and I often math out what the numbers should realistically be and then write the story accordingly. But I'm not perfect, so I occasionally miscalculate things, and I sometimes also think of ways to revise the stats and new things to add for specific stat ranges. This is one reason why I keep the document private for the most part, since knowing how the numbers work kinda takes the magic out of it, in multiple ways.

I know that I said I'd put it simply and still wrote a lengthy paragraph, but this is the abridged version, going into detail would turn it into a full on essay. xD

Thanks for asking, and I hope this is a satisfying answer! :3

Edited by WriterForce6XV (see edit history)

Thanks, I didn't relay expect this much of a reply but it is reassuring to know that there is some underlying logic to those systems.

By far the most interesting question about them has already kind of been brought up in the story, who designed this system and is it a deliberate trap? But I am looking forward to seeing some of Kiriko's analysis once she gets farther along on deconstructing the systems.

• 3 months later...
  • The topic was unfeatured