Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pissed my Pants Twice, Once in a Crowded City! (The Zapdos Test: Challenge Gauntlet)

1 hour ago, randomkath said:

Ho-ly shit.

For days, I've been sitting here like: ❤️❤️❤️ 🥵

It might not be the strongest sex toy I have, but the fact that you know who's pushing the buttons at the other end... wow...

It's currently backordered, but once it becomes available again, I'll have a second one shipped directly to my wife. Who is a fucking SADIST once you give her control of ANYTHING, let alone remote control of THAT. Payback will be a bitch. 😈

Girl, you have no idea how much you've improved my life in general, and long distance relationship in particular. 🥰

LET IT BE KNOWN, I HAVE GOOD TASTE

THESE PRODUCTS ARE GREAT

I'm happy I did you a good service ❤️

• 1 year later...
On 10/30/2021 at 12:49 AM, NotGraeme said:

I didn't know you lived in Canada! What city do you live in now? (I'm a Torontonian)

That is 1000000% an answer I am not giving away on a public forum. Or in private to anyone on this public forum.

If I had a nickel for every time I genuinely feared someone from this forum was trying to come to my home....I'd already have a nickel. I do not want 10 cents.

15 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

That is 1000000% an answer I am not giving away on a public forum. Or in private to anyone on this public forum.

If I had a nickel for every time I genuinely feared someone from this forum was trying to come to my home....I'd already have a nickel. I do not want 10 cents.

Sorry. I didn’t mean to creep you out. I just get excited when I hear other members of omorashi.org are canadian, like me.