Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pissed my Pants Twice, Once in a Crowded City! (The Zapdos Test: Challenge Gauntlet)

Guest kinkynatious

"Luckily, I was no longer standing in a cafe surrounded by boomers drinking coffee […]." lmfao XD

Holy shit Kozmo you should really consider writing stories for a living. You're so talented. For real! 

• The topic was featured

Sleeping in after a stressful week. Getting up around noon, downing a liter of boiling hot coffee, followed by a thousand calories worth of waffles with blackberry jam. All while blasting the Trash Metal playlist at full volume. Already this is shaping out to be a wonderful day, and nothing could make it any bett...

HOLY SHIT A KOZMOFOX GAUNTLET AND WETTING EXPERIENCE, MOST PERFECT SUNDAY EVER HNGAAAARG!!!

You Rock GIF by chuber channel

Edited by randomkath
missing word (see edit history)
On 1/18/2020 at 5:14 PM, Maniack said:

Great stuff. Well written and well formatted.

👍

Thanks! Good to know I've still got it!

On 1/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, Zapdos said:

BIG NEWS

for real tho congrats, the resistance has noticed your efforts. you still can't become a member but you now have our respect. consider this a victory in every sense of the word.

THE BIRD CLUB WITH ONE BIRD IS NOTHING TO ME.

BUT THANK YOU !!! ❤️

On 1/18/2020 at 7:28 PM, hubertheiser said:

Great reading again. I honestly admire your ability to get through this kind of challenges!

Side node: I started reading with my my bladder being tired from a previous hold and with lots of liquid still being processed by my body - determined not to get out of my chair before I finishing the story. You guess the result 🙂

You made my evening!

I'm happy you enjoyed it!!

On 1/18/2020 at 7:48 PM, kinkynatious said:

"Luckily, I was no longer standing in a cafe surrounded by boomers drinking coffee […]." lmfao XD

Holy shit Kozmo you should really consider writing stories for a living. You're so talented. For real! 

That's the idea! Author someday!

10 hours ago, randomkath said:

Sleeping in after a stressful week. Getting up around noon, downing a liter of boiling hot coffee, followed by a thousand calories worth of waffles with blackberry jam. All while blasting the Trash Metal playlist at full volume. Already this is shaping out to be a wonderful day, and nothing could make it any bett...

HOLY SHIT A KOZMOFOX GAUNTLET AND WETTING EXPERIENCE, MOST PERFECT SUNDAY EVER HNGAAAARG!!!

You Rock GIF by chuber channel

I'M SO HAPPY YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH OMG ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

On 1/19/2020 at 8:50 PM, randomkath said:

I might just have ordered a Lush 2. Maybe you should call up Lovense and ask for a commission.

I'm sure you'll be pleased with it. I own several Lovense products, they come in real handy for long distance relationships. Turns out, they also make great omo challenge fuel!!! =D ❤️

I'd like them to know if they read this I am absolutely open to advertising their products in such a manner and commissions would be great

10 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Turns out, they also make great omo challenge fuel!!! =D ❤️

I'd like them to know if they read this I am absolutely open to advertising their products in such a manner and commissions would be great

I can picture the commercial now:

Commercial opens with some poor soul, standing in a tub, absolutely bursting... and loving it. You hear a soft whirring and the sound of the person stepping in place.

Cue Voice Over and cheesy 90s infomercial music

VO: People, have you ever spent part of an afternoon standing in a bathtub with shaking knees and quivering hands buried in your crotch while your underwear slowly gets wetter and wetter by the minute in more ways than one? When you're indulging in Watersports or Omorashi, as the enlightened folks might say, enhance those quivers and shakes with the Lush 2 from Lovense! Lush 2: the only number 2 that always makes your experiences with number 1 better!

Person in tub explodes with relief... Or stops completely and looks at the camera in disgust at the awful tag line. Still working on that last part. 😁

5 hours ago, Perhaps said:

I can picture the commercial now:

Commercial opens with some poor soul, standing in a tub, absolutely bursting... and loving it. You hear a soft whirring and the sound of the person stepping in place.

Cue Voice Over and cheesy 90s infomercial music

VO: People, have you ever spent part of an afternoon standing in a bathtub with shaking knees and quivering hands buried in your crotch while your underwear slowly gets wetter and wetter by the minute in more ways than one? When you're indulging in Watersports or Omorashi, as the enlightened folks might say, enhance those quivers and shakes with the Lush 2 from Lovense! Lush 2: the only number 2 that always makes your experiences with number 1 better!

Person in tub explodes with relief... Or stops completely and looks at the camera in disgust at the awful tag line. Still working on that last part. 😁

same aura (yes it's in spanish)

Absolutely fucking crushed it with an amazing story. This is the kind of stuff I was they made videos of.

You're right about omo-models never truly struggling at this level. They seem to juuuuuust reach that uncomfortable level then let it ALL out. 

But you... you CHAMPIONED. You said I wont let one, or even 2 accidents stop me! 

I could only wish that some day, someone takes your challenges, and records videos trying to complete them.

Once again you proved you are the best omo writer ever , not just on this site but anywhere in the universe. You wetting your pants was unexpected and made this story even hotter, than most of your supreme writings. It stands proudly next to your masterpiece, KozmoLotto IV. It was definitely well worth the wait I enjoyed it  **completely *.🥰  Thank you .

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
On 1/21/2020 at 9:07 AM, Perhaps said:

Person in tub explodes with relief... Or stops completely and looks at the camera in disgust at the awful tag line. Still working on that last part

image.png

MFW that line

On 1/21/2020 at 2:18 PM, runsy said:

Absolutely fucking crushed it with an amazing story. This is the kind of stuff I was they made videos of.

You're right about omo-models never truly struggling at this level. They seem to juuuuuust reach that uncomfortable level then let it ALL out. 

But you... you CHAMPIONED. You said I wont let one, or even 2 accidents stop me! 

I could only wish that some day, someone takes your challenges, and records videos trying to complete them.

I do make my own footage occasionally...But most of the time its not anything I post or send. I keep it for me, and occasionallyyyyy a very select few, usually a significant other.

Also omo models need to get more than uncomfortable. Get on my level. I cannot be stopped, accidents be damned.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:50 PM, wettingman said:

Once again you proved you are the best omo writer ever , not just on this site but anywhere in the universe. You wetting your pants was unexpected and made this story even hotter, than most of your supreme writings. It stands proudly next to your masterpiece, KozmoLotto IV. It was definitely well worth the wait I enjoyed it  **completely *.🥰  Thank you .

No, thank YOU! I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Knowing previous readers think this is good despite my having not written in awhile and possibly have gotten a fair bit rusty makes me feel very at ease. ^-^

On 1/21/2020 at 2:12 PM, Biku said:

same aura (yes it's in spanish)

what did I just watch

On 1/29/2020 at 11:18 PM, Drip Drop said:

This is fantastically written. I've been following your stories since the first and the level of detail has always been spot on. This story is no different. I'm glad to see you haven't missed a beat!

Looking forward to seeing more of your stories -- and Part VI, when that comes around. 

I've been working on the writing for part VI. Expect it very very soon.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:56 AM, Rin Tohsaka said:

Always a good day when you see a rare Kozmo tale

Hopefully they won't be as rare in the near future!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 10:18 PM, KozmoFox said:

I do make my own footage occasionally...But most of the time its not anything I post or send. I keep it for me, and occasionallyyyyy a very select few, usually a significant other

Oh no! Dont tell me that! Lol

The secret urge to see will be my downfall!

Dont worry, I know its incredibly inappropriate to ask questions like that. I'll continue appreciating your amazing stories however!

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2020 at 1:50 AM, randomkath said:

I might just have ordered a Lush 2. Maybe you should call up Lovense and ask for a commission.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:19 AM, KozmoFox said:

I'm sure you'll be pleased with it. I own several Lovense products, they come in real handy for long distance relationships. Turns out, they also make great omo challenge fuel!!! =D ❤️

Ho-ly shit.

For days, I've been sitting here like: ❤️❤️❤️ 🥵

It might not be the strongest sex toy I have, but the fact that you know who's pushing the buttons at the other end... wow...

It's currently backordered, but once it becomes available again, I'll have a second one shipped directly to my wife. Who is a fucking SADIST once you give her control of ANYTHING, let alone remote control of THAT. Payback will be a bitch. 😈

Girl, you have no idea how much you've improved my life in general, and long distance relationship in particular. 🥰