Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I am a bedwetter. I grew up a chronic nightly wetter and wasn't dry at night until my early 20's . I had spells of bedwetting throughout my adult life and have been back to nightly bedwetting since my late 40's. My bedwetting has never bothered me and I never made any attempt to become dry at night. When my bedwetting ame back I just slipped back in to old habits and now wouldn't want to be dry at night

On 1/20/2020 at 8:23 AM, Philbo said:

I love to wet my bed, especially on Friday nights/Saturday mornings after a late evening visit to the pub. Also at hotels after a session in the bar before turning in.

Question for you when wetting the bed at a hotel do you ever get charged it's something that I want to try.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/18/2020 at 4:09 PM, Ryanwet said:

I love wetting my bed I haven't been able to do it because I haven't had a proper mattress protector I finally ordered one and it arrived a couple of weeks ago usually wear diapers to bed I only wet on purpose I love the way it feels to piss all over myself in bed. I also love reading other stories adult bed-wetting and watching videos of girls doing it please share story or the video of it

1579359723615349171295767673255.jpg

I love to wet my bed too, that's better when the weather is warm 💦🛌😊

• 3 weeks later...