Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DSP - A Omorashi Themed SCP Parody

Suggestion (I think I’d like to do the writing): DSP-682 is a purple arthropod, bearing similarity to a lizard, but with dense downy feathers on some parts of its body, and an (albeit unimpressive) pair of bosoms. 682 is A) “the hard to humiliate reptile”, a proud and unsympathetic creature which WILL find a way to properly use the bathroom, and what’s more usually somehow gets anyone interacting with it to wet themselves if they want to pee in the slightest, and shames them afterwards, or B) “the hard to potty train reptile,” a relatively friendly creature that, despite a seemingly adult body and intelligence, will not use a toilet unless actively instructed to use one by a present personnel, and which typically causes interacting staff to [REDACTED]. Or C) “the hard to resist reptile,” a creature which, again, will always find a way to properly use the bathroom herself, but more gently ends up convincing interacted that it is okay and even expectable that they should pee their pants while interacting with her (I have another idea for a DSP that’s rather similar to this).

Edited by ashnacamon (see edit history)
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came up with this idea reading some SCP files the other night. What if there was an SCP revolving around desperation/wetting? (There might be, but I'm not knowledgeable about every SCP, so as far as

DSP-52 Designation: "Bladder capacity analysis camera", has been colloquially referred to as the "Omo-cam" Object Class: Safe, unless paired with DSP-52-A, in which case it becomes capriciou

Sorry for not updating this one with my own entries in a while, I've been hella busy with work and commissions, but managed to get some time to write another entry! I've got more ideas, so I've got mo

Posted Images

On 3/25/2021 at 5:51 PM, holdinginpee said:

and another one, why not. ...huh. none of those safety ratings really cover something that's hard to contain but not particularly dangerous.

man, this got longer than i expected.

DSP-138

Object Class: Capricious

Detainment Procedures:

Automated webcrawlers should monitor internet activity for instances of DSP-138 and DSP-138-A, with staff assigned to monitor high-risk websites in case of abnormal versions. Any instance of either is to be logged in detail, following which the DSP and the account are to be deleted along with any links or references to them on other pages. In the event that DSP-138 remains accessible for long enough to be read, the accounts which accessed it are to be traced and level 2 amnesics administered to their owners.

Description:

DSP-138 is a work of fiction with memetic effects. Its structure is somewhat variable and cannot be described in full without the description becoming anomalous in itself, but a partial summary is attached (see file DSP-138-4). Individuals who read DSP-138 begin to suffer a logical disconnect between the fullness of their bladder and the act of relieving it, not thinking to seek out or use restrooms or otherwise responding to the urge before reaching their limit and involuntarily urinating. Affected individuals remain fully aware of the sensation of their full bladder, the consequences of wetting themselves, and the function and purpose of restrooms and similar; they simply lack the ability to form a connection between the concepts in relation to themselves. They also remain capable of using restrooms if instructed to by an authority figure, friend, partner, or other person whose instructions they would generally be willing to follow in the absence of another compelling reason.

The effects of DSP-138 typically last anywhere between one to three weeks, but outliers as low as four hours and as high as seven months have been observed. This duration is apparently random and bears no correlation to the specific individual, prior exposure, the specific instance of DSP-138, its original upload location, or any other known factor. The effects weaken gradually in the last days before the effect expires, allowing affected individuals to for instance leave to use the bathroom when prompted or think to do so themselves shortly before they would otherwise lose control.

No solid information has yet been found regarding DSP-138-A, the person(/s) or entity(/ies) which are presumed to create and post instances of DSP-138. Attempts to trace the IP address of the accounts used lead to a chain of proxy servers, both free and paid, with no discernible origin. In around 85% of cases the accounts which post DSP-138 are newly created with usernames consisting of strings of random dictionary words and have posted no other content. Another 10% of accounts are similar, but have existed for up to three years prior to posting. The remaining 5% of accounts appear to be run by real people, with usernames, avatars, and previous activity consistent with actual human users. These accounts range from newly-created to over a decade old and have interacted convincingly with other users in that time; one notable example was among the founding members of the website it was registered on and had played an active part in its establishment (see file DSP-138-A-████). In no case has one of these accounts posted identifying personal details, such as photos, videos, or anecdotes from which a location can be determined.

File DSP-138-4: Synopsis & Related Notes

DSP-138 instances have been posted in websites of virtually any description, but are generally more common in contexts where they could be seen to "fit". From least to most common, locations where they have been identified include: Websites with specific focus on obviously mismatched subjects, e.g. car engines, horses, coin collecting; websites intended for users to post or submit retellings of real events; websites with no specific focus, or with subsections with the same; websites where users post fictional stories; websites where users submit "fan fiction"; general fetish websites; websites with specific focus on public humiliation fetishes; websites with specific focus on "watersports" and other urine-related fetishes; websites with specific focus on "desperation" fetishes.

A full synopsis of DSP-138's structure cannot be provided both due to the variability its instances display and because its anomalous effects can be transmitted through summarized versions. It is unclear precisely how much detail can be provided without risking anomaly; experimentation is complicated by the fact that attempting to compose an original instance of DSP-138 produces a non-anomalous text even when an author who has read one or more anomalous instances plays out its structure in full.

ADDENDUM 3/24/2███: An instance of DSP-138 was posted matching an attempted original instance almost verbatim, suggesting that some method, object, or actor must "imbue" DSP-138 instances with their anomalous properties. The cybersecurity department have been unable to find any breach; it is unclear whether DSP-138-A has access to highly skilled hackers, one or more DSP staff is working with them, or some manner of anomalous information gathering is in play. Additionally, a new account under the same username as that which posted the plagiarized DSP-138 proceeded to post the single most extreme outlier on record, which was not discovered for over █ weeks due to its dissimilarity to other instances and necessitated the amnesicization of over ████ individuals (see file DSP-138-A-████). No further attempts are to be made to produce original DSP-138 instances.

Few to no details are consistent between all instances of DSP-138 (particularly DSP-138-████), but most instances share several to many aspects, from formatting to plot to specific repeated phrases. It is possible to determine the frequency of these commonalities with an unusual degree of precision as DSP-138 instances are extremely common, with over █████ instances recorded in the ██ years since its initial discovery, an average of over █ per day.

Most instances are presented explicitly as fictional, though a few purport to be retellings of true events; none of these events have been corroborated and the accounts have been met with scepticism on the few occasions they were seen before they could be removed. The explicitly fictional examples feature original characters and settings in around 15% of cases, the remainder being "fan fiction". As far as can be described without risking anomaly, the structure of DSP-138 instances tends to be as follows:

• Generally tagged accurately and comprehensively where tagging features exist.
  • Title frequently features some reference to the colors blue or green, flowers, or the concept of irony (as understood by internet users, rather than the dictionary definition), but never more than one of these.
  • Spelling and grammar largely without error, though some odd word choices and phrasal constructions could suggest an author writing in a second or third fluent language (usually but not exclusively English).
  • Setting is highly variable, ranging from real-world settings to science fiction/fantasy/other genre fiction and featuring such environments as workplaces, schools/colleges, social gatherings, locations/organizations derived from the original canon setting, and more. "Fan fiction" instances are set within canon in around 55% of cases, the other 45% featuring mundane "alternate universes".
  • In over 95% of instances, the main character wakes up late or is delayed by arbitrary events such that they are unable to use the bathroom before they must leave to fulfil some obligation (school, work, agreed-upon meeting, etc.). In most of these instances the character is noted as drinking a large cup or container of an appropriate drink, e.g. water, coffee, orange juice.
  • Upon arriving at their obligation, the main setting for the rest of the story, the main character will typically be noted as having an urge to urinate ranging from moderate to severe. They will not, however, attempt or desire to use the restroom at any point, displaying behavior consistent with DSP-138 exposure; this is among the only details common to 100% of instances.
  • Typically at least two other characters receive narrative focus. One is sympathetic to the main character's situation and attempts to persuade them to use the restroom, and to contrive a way for them to do so if the setting renders it inconvenient (such as an ongoing lesson in a school setting, or a lack of employees to cover for their absence in a workplace). The other is antagonistic, either due to personal enmity or enjoyment of the main character's situation, and if possible will ply them with drinks, talk about water, and otherwise attempt to worsen their situation. In "fan fiction" instances these characters are usually either positively/negatively inclined towards them (respectively) in canon or commonly depicted thus in other "fan works".
  • Several of a list of plot points will typically occur, always selected to be appropriate to the setting and the continuity already established by the DSP-138 instance. Attempting to describe any of these plot points invariably results in the summary becoming anomalous.
  • The story ends with the main character publically wetting themself in over 85% of cases, having been guided to a more private location in most of the remainder. In no instance does the main character relieve themself in an appropriate location.
  • In around 33% of cases, the sympathetic character finds themself sexually aroused by the main character's accident; also in around 33% of cases the antagonistic character comes to regret their earlier actions upon seeing it. These probabilities are independent; neither, one, or both can occur.
  • The closing line is recognizably similar in over 40% of cases, though it cannot be described here without anomaly.

Partial Interview Transcript (5/25/2███, subject "JI")

Interviewer: You're familiar with these exams by now, yes?

JI: Yeah, yeah. Gotta do a glorified IQ test so you can figure out whatever, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.

Interviewer: That's correct. And, just for the record, it's been two days since you read the instance of DSP-138 you were given?

JI: Yeah. Hey, it's not gonna be a problem if I'm a bit distracted when I'm filling this out, is it? 'Cause I'm seriously busting to pee right now.

Interviewer: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize. (Note: This is a lie for testing purposes. JI's urge is clear from her body language alone.) If you'd like, you could go to the bathroom and return to fill out the exam afterwards?

JI: The bathroom? Why would I go there?

Interviewer: Never mind. You can begin when you're ready. I've got paperwork of my own to tend to, so just speak up when you're done.

[a period of quiet bar the sound of pens writing, pages turning, and people shifting in place]

Assistant: [quietly] Ma'am? [Note: The "Assistant", though ostensibly helping with paperwork, is in fact present to display an urge to urinate in JI's presence.]

Interviewer: Not now.

Assistant: [nervously] But ma'am, I don't know how much longer I can-

Interviewer: [firmly] Not now. You need to stay until we finish the testing. Half an hour more, forty-five minutes at the outside.

Assistant: [more nervously] Half-? Ma'am, I really don't-

JI: For god's sake, just let her go to the bathroom.

Interviewer: Pardon?

JI: She's obviously got to piss. Let her go to the bathroom, it's making me need it worse just looking at her.

Interviewer: Are you sure you don't want to go to the bathroom yourself?

JI: Why do you keep asking that?

Assistant: [quiet gasp]

Interviewer: Just... humor me for a moment, please. Can you describe the purpose of a toilet?

JI: You... piss and shit in it. Is this a trick question?

Interviewer: It is not. And can you state again the reason for your current discomfort?

JI: [slowly] I need to pee.

Interviewer: And you don't see any connection between your answers to those questions?

JI: No? Seriously, where are you going with this?

Interviewer: Nowhere, apparently. When was the last time you urinated?

JI: Last night.

Interviewer: When was that more specifically? And can you describe what happened?

JI: It was just after I got into bed, so... god, thirteen or fourteen hours ago now. I was just about to fall asleep when I couldn't hold it any more and it all just came flooding out. [rueful laugh] How embarrassing, right? Here I am, grown woman, and I'm wetting the bed.

Assistant: [pained noise]

Interviewer: Is there anything you think you should have done differently, in hindsight?

JI: I... could have drunk less, I guess? But if I was gonna last 'til morning I'd have had to cut back so much I'd probably get dehydrated. [liquid dripping] Crap, I think I just lost some. I'm sorry, you're probably gonna need to get a mop in here soon. And some spare pants.

Assistant: Ma'am, please.

Interviewer: Just wait. [to JI] Really, you can go to the bathroom any time you need to.

JI: What is your obsession with me and the bathroom? Fine, okay, you know what, I'll go, as long as you let her come with. I'll just wash my hands or something so she doesn't wet herself right here.

Interviewer: That sounds acceptable. One thing, though. While you're there, we'll need you to actually use the toilet.

JI: Why? [further dripping]

Interviewer: Testing purposes.

JI: [scoffs] Right. Whatever, if you insist. Come on, let's get her out of here before she explodes.

Assistant: Thank you.

[Note: JI proceeded to use the bathroom without difficulty.]

I thought this was going to be boring, but later I realized the idea of a woman being aware she is losing control and peeing herself, but not being particularly in pain or upset about it, and not realizing even when directly offered that a bathroom is the solution, even being annoyed and confused by the suggestion, sounded wonderful. Coming back and reading it thoroughly, my only disappointment was that it wasn’t longer! 🥵

Fun fact: This fiction was inspired by this image posted on another site.

Detain. Study. Protect.

DSP-910

“The need-to-pee video game”

Object class: Capricious

Special containment procedures: 10 instances of each known media type which DSP-910 manifests in are to be kept together, each in their appropriate packaging, in a standard locked storage room of reasonable navigable size to accommodate all said instances. Handling of any singular instance of DSP-910 is to be limited to the owner of that instance whenever possible. All other instances of DSP-910 are to be seized and incinerated by foundation staff, and any recent handlers including said staff members are to be reviewed for potentially owning an additional instance of DSP-910, which they must personally incinerate. Should an instance of a new media type appear in the ownership of an individual not qualified for DSP handling, a qualifying member of foundation staff is to obtain full personal ownership of the appropriate hardware to play that media, play said copy of the game on said hardware once, for any amount of time not exceeding one complete playthrough and not subpassing the first signs of desperation from the foundation staff. The staff member is then to examine their entire real world inventory for an additional manifest copy of DSP-910 in the new media format. Should no instance be found, the gameplay session is to be repeated. By this means DSP-910 can be controllably duplicated in the new format.

Description: DSP-910 is a single player video game that manifests as old style arcade machines, and cartridges or ROM disks for retro consoles. It is theorized, but unconfirmed, that a ripped ROM of 910 could theoretically be distributed or run in an emulator, but due to 910’s ability (though not characteristic) to anomalously appear in the real world inventory of anyone who has interacted with it, attempting this has been forbidden by the OMO-5 council to prevent possible uncontrollable spreading. This anomalous spreading is observed to be more likely to occur if the person goes so far as to play the copy of DSP-910, and if they own the type of hardware which the particular media type was designed to run on. DSP-910 is often most likely to duplicate into the same type of media in which form it was handled, but this is not always the case. Some forms of DSP-910 break these rules, such as the retro console form, which shows noticeable resistance to duplicating in general, and duplication forms are more generally dispersed across media formats.

While the game itself is not directly omorashi themed according to players, it does seem to hint at its anomalous properties occasionally. Further information on the game is difficult to obtain, even down to a specific name, except that the theme and cover graphics for the game always involve lemons, along with the anime girl protagonist. This is due to both memetic hazards strongly resisting the game from being a main subject in an observer’s memory, and apparently also from the game’s varying nature.

The main anomalous properties of the game are as follows. While playing:

1) Any and all thirst of the player is quenched.

2) The player’s bladder fills rather quickly once they start playing, eventually reaching, and filling to maintain as needed, a level affected by the game mode (easy, normal, or hard) as well as what stage of gameplay they are at. Easy mode produces enough to have the player hobbling to the bathroom after a playthrough. Normal mode gives them a fair chance of completely wetting themselves during a boss fight. Hard mode has rarely ever been beat, and even winning players usually wet themselves immediately after winning, as the anomalous motive to hold their wee releases.

3) Taking damage in-game results in a jolt urge to piss in real life.

4) While there is no health bar in-game, the health of the character seems directly proportional to how much urine the player is able to hold back: A full and unhalted accident results in character death, and regen of the character to full strength after a partial accident follows the player’s bladder filling back up to level. This incidentally means that if the player could fully control their pee even while the damage jolt urges are in effect, their character is theoretically invincible. However, this predicted phenomenon has not been observed, and all players end up peeing themselves to some degree.

5) Players are determined not to wet themselves during gameplay, wether or not they initially realize the anomalous effects.

6) Players do not feel normal embarrassment upon wetting themselves, only feeling disappointed because they failed the game. It is subconsciously assumed during gameplay that peeing oneself is a normal if rare consequence for failing at a game.

7) Said anomalous properties are only consistent when the player is a woman. If a male tries to play the game, most of the time the game either functions nomalously, or cannot load.

Experiment 5:

Two players, one with very small bladder capacity and one with very large bladder capacity, but with equal gaming stats were tested. The game was set to normal mode. The small bladdered player peed herself almost immediately when she took damage, while the large bladdered player made it past the first and second boss without accident. Conclusion, the amount of urine associated with game modes is absolute, regardless of bladder size.

Experiment 6-16:

Several expert gamers were queued up to try and beat the game without taking any damage, or at least without wetting themselves. None succeeded, and even those with strong bladders managed to lose control at least once. The first five players were allowed to use the bathroom during gameplay, but doing so immediately caused the game to exit to the title screen. Conclusion, the game “requires” the player to wet themselves as part of the experience.

Experiment 17-23:

In multiple tests, a female player was instructed to transfer controls to a male player during gameplay. In the more often case where the game did not crash, and even in cases where it did freeze or glitch, it remained “connected” with the female player’s bladder. In some tests, both players reported unusual increased game difficulty once the male player took over, but this was not consistently the case. In one test, when the male player exited the game mid-playthrough against orders out of sympathy, the girl no longer felt the anomalous motivation to hold her pee, immediately rushing to the bathroom, but losing control before she arrived. Conclusion, the game is regardlessly terrible at interfacing with male players.

Experiment 24-30:

Identical to the previous, except both players were female. The game behaved unpredictably, sometimes transferring bladder connection, sometimes not, sometimes crashing or glitching, and in one case both girls became fully connected. Worthy of note from said experiment, the game seems to count even interacting with controls to the console that are not in use by the game as taking control. The second player manifested the effects of DSP-910 the moment she attempted to reset the console in question during the first player’s runtime (this was done without permission, and the player was adequately punished). Conclusion, the game does not handle player transfers well at all, though incompatibility with males is more of a rule than a disability, and can factor out instability in transfer cases.

Addendum:

Experiment 33: This test involved a player who had previously beaten the game in hard mode. Despite no apparent ability to save (aside from checkpoints), the game now showed a new mode called “extreme.” Though the previously stated test sequence purpose was to determine potential additional anomalous effects of repeat players, Dr. Mary Louis (overseeing the experiment) instructed the player to choose this extreme option instead of the planned easy mode, to gauge its effects. As the game started, a never before seen title card appeared, and the player quoted it in surprise, “…forbidden to die? So, like, does that mean it’s like hardcore where it deletes if I… Oh!” The player began squirming desperately. “Ah, wow, I really needa pee badly. I… don’t think it’s worse than before, though. Come on, [D-class name], you can take this. Grr!” The player determinately pushed on into gameplay, but as soon as she took damage, she cried out as she lost control, pissing hard into her uniform. “Ahh! Oh, no… I- I can’t… can… Oof!” She grunted furiously as she regained control, her entire crotch area thoroughly soaked. Her character had fallen back and dropped some items. These she recollected, and continued, shortly before taking damage again. “Mmno! Oh, ahh…” she whimpered as she again took a hit and let piss spray. This accident did not last quite as long, but almost as soon as she regained control, she lost it again, as her character was now surrounded by enemies. She turned her attention to her crotch, trying to hold back the stream, but her peeing only increased with ferocity with every blow she took. Despairing, she turned her attention back to the game and fought off the enemies as she completely piss-soaked what was left of her uniform’s leggings. Eventually, she defeated all of them, and regained control. As the game progressed, she continued to have individually catastrophic accidents every time she took damage, until she reached the first boss. When it struck her character, she pissed so hard that it jetted out though the cracks in her zipper in tiny streams. “Dahh, oh- ha- ho- *pant*” The boss struck again, causing a resurgence. She now looked like she was sitting on a chair-shaped fountain loaded with piss. “Ahh! H- how am I su-“ The attacks continued, more rythmic and consistent now. The player continued pissing incredibly hard. “Oh! Ah, h- help! HELP! Ha- Ahh! Help I can’t- Oh, oh f—-! F—-, f—Ahh—, f—-ing f—- piss… *moan*” At this point, the player lost all attention to the game, and devoted her hands to her private parts, still peeing out of control. The floor was now completely covered in piss. Dr. Louis called the player over intercom, trying to get her to return to the game. “Oooh, I can’t… I just c-can’t stop peeing… I…” the player reached out with her right hand, and attempted to fight the boss with it alone, her left hand still quite busy, but this lasted barely three seconds, until she went back to whatever she was trying to do with her nether region. After several minutes of continued moans and vigorous pissing from the player, with the room now somewhat flooded, Dr. Louis ordered to remotely cut power to the console running the game. This worked to the intended purpose, and the effects on the player slowly faded over the course of a few hours. Conclusion, DSP-910 must not be run in extreme mode on a battery powered console. The results of this hypothetical are predicted to be a potential turquoise-1 scenario, as no single player will be capable of approaching the game and shutting it off reliably.

DSP-682

“The hard-to-humiliate reptile”

Notice: DSP-682 must be made to wet herself as soon as possible. At current, no method of effecting this is known to the foundation.

Containment procedures: DSP-682 is to be kept in a modified humanoid containment cell, all furnishings of which shall involve stiff and sharpened spikes in their fashion, which 682 has been observed to find aesthetically pleasing. 682’s cell is to be cleaned of urine once a week by D-class personnel with a standard mop and soap bucket. This D-class is to wear a diaper during cleaning, and be given toilet training sessions afterwards as needed. The D-class must avoid touching any of 682’s possessions, which may anomalously vary over time. These will be unlikely to need cleaning as 682 is not so distasteful as to urinate on her own belongings.

DSP-682 is a humanoid female, largely resembling a reptile of purple shade, but with dark hair covering her face and an (albeit unimpressive) pair of bosoms. DSP-682 is generally rude and even aggressive to staff, but following a recent undisclosed event which is still under investigation, her general demeanor has been slightly more cooperative. DSP-682 has an anomalous ability to quickly and permanently revoke the urinary potty training of almost any individual she comes into contact with, as well as making them instantaneously desperate to urinate. While they typically will still resist wetting themselves, they seem to forget about the general existence of restrooms and/or their function as a place to safely urinate. Exactly how this occurs is unknown, as anyone affected by 682 in this manner is unable to recount it, and analysis of the video feed carries the effect. 682 expresses no sympathy and in fact extreme ridicule of anyone who can’t hold their wee. Anyone affected by 682’s ability can be re-trained normally once out of 682’s presence. Interaction with 682 is heavily discouraged unless she is observably in a good mood, and touching her without express permission is strictly denied. 682 herself appears to be completely impervious to any motive to pee when she does not intend to, and unstoppable when she does intend to urinate. 682’s choices of where to urinate range from a regular toilet to a relatively secluded corner inside a public building. It has thus become the foundation’s goal to cause 682 to urinate when or where she does not wish to, to try and give her a concept of what it feels like to lose control or have urine where she does not want it. So far, attempts have been unsuccessful.

Experiment 5:

682 was given a meal with a strong diuretic. The reptile remarked on the odd taste, but consumed the meal nonetheless. 682 showed some discomfort later, but her regular schedule of urination did not change.

Experiment 7:

The toilet in 682’s cell was disabled via a plexiglass sheet chained over the bowl. Once 682 decided to urinate there, she quickly smashed the glass with her bare fist. This, incidentally, cut her fist in two places.

Experiment 8:

Identical to experiment 7, but this time a formed steel plate cover was used. 682 took hold of the edge of the cover with both hands, and although nothing seemed to happen at first, as she grunted and strained, she proceeded to very slowly tear the cover in half over the course of the next half-hour, until there was sufficient room for her to sit on the toilet and urinate. 682 appeared quite exhausted after this.

Experiment 10:

682 was monitored to predict when her bladder would be near full, then locked in a spherical steel chamber approximately 10 ft in diameter, with lighting and ventilation accounted for from the top. 682 sat on the floor with her arms around her knees for 17 minutes, before announcing that she wished to leave, and wanted to use the bathroom. She began beating on the entry point and yelling for foundation staff to release her, along with several demeaning profanities. After 7 minutes of continuous beating and yelling, she began screeching instead, “Let me piss! Let me piss!” The second of these screams damaged the in-sphere microphone, and the third took it out entirely. The screeching was observed by all foundation staff. Six minutes later, the experiment was cut short, and the entryway was opened. DSP-682 immediately stormed out out the chamber, before breaching containment and causing urinary havoc among NPE forces, until she found who had foreseen the experiment, whom she immediately brought to the floor and pissed in the face of. The reptile was put on base rations for a week as a punishment. When interviewed about the event, she commented, “I don’t like pissing on humans in general; they do a pretty good job of it themselves, actually, the pathetic Weiner-squirts. But, that [censored] was getting what he deserved.” Almost all involved NPE members and the researcher had to be re-trained.

Note: The OM0-5 council have not only yellow-lit but expressly requested cross-tests between 682 and other DSPs. I would be happy to conduct these experiments, but no doubt other foundation staff would like to volunteer for the job. Suggestions for which DSP should be cross-tested are to be submitted to my office, limit one DSP per staff member.

1 hour ago, ashnacamon said:

Question for @holdinginpee about 138: Is the person capable of remembering relieving themselves in the bathroom before and why? Also, can they be told the logical connection directly? I have an available D-class ready to perform said test, with your permission.

i would expect the answer to both would be yes, but that it wouldn't affect the subject's behavior. testing has already shown that subjects are aware of the purpose of a bathroom in theory, which would likely include memories of past use. if told directly, the likely response would be either dismissal or lack of comprehension.

10 hours ago, holdinginpee said:

i would expect the answer to both would be yes, but that it wouldn't affect the subject's behavior. testing has already shown that subjects are aware of the purpose of a bathroom in theory, which would likely include memories of past use. if told directly, the likely response would be either dismissal or lack of comprehension.

This is consistent with our test results. Should I upload the log here?

This is more lore and less omorashi content, but maybe it could be edited. Should I change it?

Detain. Study. Protect.

DSP-138 addendum: Experiment code name golden gate.

It was suggested by Dr. Nori that, out of what was deemed to be mere curiosity, a negating of DSP-138’s affect by brute force be attempted. For some unfathomable reason, the OM0-5 council green lit the test. D-class 420 and 609 were allocated for the test.

[escort arrives with both D420 and D609 at the testing cell where Dr. Nori is waiting. D609 is 5’7”, has wavy black hair, violet eyes, and a shapely physique. D420 is 5’11”, dirty blonde and has green eyes, and a slightly stouter, more muscular figure]

Dr: “Um, hang on, why are there two on of them?”

Escort: *sigh* “I tried to tell the detention manager this was screwy. You only wanted one, didn’t you?”

609: “Best we can figure, ‘cause we’re cellmates.”

Dr: “You talked to them about it?”

Escort: “Well, yeah. I mean, they couldn’t help overhear me arguing with the detention manager, and… they seem… nice enough.”

Dr: “And I’m sure that opinion isn’t affected by 609’s appearance?”

Escort: “N-no, no ma’am.”

420: “Cap. He’s been eying her since the moment he walked up to the cell.”

Escort: [hunches slightly. Scribe was unable to observe face for blushing behind helmet] “Uh…”

[609 is amused and embarrassed]

Dr: “Quiet, please, 420. *sigh* Well, since I’ve got two of them, now I have to keep them here. I do know that much about allocation. Well, escort dismissed.”

Escort: “Yes’m’.” [leaves with exceptional haste]

Dr: “Right. Well, I only got clearance for one of you to be exposed to DSP-138, so which one of you wants to be the audience?”

[slight pause]

420: “Well, do we think it’s a fun one or do we think it’s a horrible one?”

609: “Well, aren’t the fun ones… pretty rare?”

420: “Yeah, good point. [turns to Nori] I’ll do the test. She can be the audience.”

Dr: “Are you both sure?”

420: [turns to 609]

609: “…Yeah, okay.”

Dr: “Right. 609, you can take a seat over there, and 420, please sit down at the desk. Now, you are going to be exposed to an instance of DSP-138, which is a group of fiction literature that causes a temporary anomalous effect on the reader. As a warning… Don’t fidget with those [Nori takes a pair of holo-glasses out of 420’s hand and replaces them on the desk], I don’t want you to accidentally turn them on. Anyway, as a warning, the anomalous property can be carried by a description of any instance of DSP-138 that includes enough specifics, but it’s hard to say exactly how much is enough [this is half true, but Dr. Nori does not want 420 to have any direct clue what the exact anomalous effect is before the experiment, which is the greater reason she does not give her any more info about what is safe to say about 138], so I’m going to insist that you promise to avoid, to the best of your ability, giving any information about the instance of DSP-138 you are presented with to anyone whomsoever. Do you understand?”

420: “I… I guess I promise. But, this isn’t going to hurt, right?”

Dr: “I can’t guarantee it will be painless, but it will only cause minor injury at the most, which the foundation will provide full medical care for, and the effects will wear off.”

[D609 who was noticeably anxious since Nori began describing DSP-138, becomes slightly less so]

420: “Alright, I’ll do my best not to… say, or write, or whatever anything to anybody about DSP-138. Er, the thing I read. You know.”

Dr: “Alright. Put on these glasses, and you can turn the on with the button on the side. This is how we keep documents one viewer only. Now, the document will be…”

420: “Oh, cool! It’s on the pad [she is referring to a marked pad that the glasses use for AR tracking].”

Dr: “Right. Now, you can read it as if you were on an iPad, and turn off the glasses when you’re done. Be sure to read the whole thing, alright?”

420: [visibly scrolling around, makes gesture to move back to the top of the document] “Okay.”

[some time passes]

420: “Okay… I think that’s it.” [turns off glasses, and places them on the table] “So, when will I get with the effects?”

[609 begins paying close attention again]

Dr: “The effect itself is instantly applied, according our tests, but you won’t be able to notice it unless… well, under certain circumstances. Now, just some debug, do you feel a need to go to the bathroom?”

420: “Um… no.”

609: “Could you be dehydrated? I mean, it’s been a couple of hours since…”

Dr: “Quiet please, 609. Now, in relation to her comment, do you feel an urge to pee?”

420: “Well, yeah. Like I’m pretty sure she was going to say, I haven’t gone since awhile before we left the cell.”

[609 is visibly confused]

Dr: “So, you do want to pee, but you don’t think you should use the bathroom, or have any inclination to do so?”

420: “Yes. Next question?”

Dr: “Well, there aren’t any more, actually: It’s just those two.”

420: “Alright, but… why those two… if I’m allowed to ask? [Dr. Nori nods] Yeah. Well, why?”

[609’s being baffled by 420 continues to increase]

Dr: “They’re relevant to the effect of DSP-138. But, do you not see the connection between them?”

420: “Well, y- I’m not supposed to talk about 138, though.”

Dr: “Sorry, misplaced modifier. I mean between the two questions.”

420: “Oh. No, I don’t. Why? Is there something I’m missing?”

[609 is shaking her head slightly in disbelief]

Dr: “Well, I’ll cut to the point. When you feel an urge to pee, you should go to the bathroom and pee.”

420: “…I’m sorry, that just went in one ear and out the other. Can you say that again?”

Dr: [slowly, keeping deliberate eye contact with 420] “If you need to pee, you should use the bathroom and pee.”

420: [looks as if she about to form a conclusion, but stops, visibly frustrated] “C-can you say that one more time?”

Dr: “Hang on, I’ll write it down. If and when you need to pee, you should use the bathroom and pee.” [hands 420 the clipboard]

420: [tries for a minute or so to comprehend what is on the page, eventually mumbling it to herself over and over, before suspiciously setting it down] “This… this is the effect of DSP-138, isn’t it? I can’t comprehend that sentence.”

Dr: [disappointedly] “Yes. To be precise, DSP-138 forms a temporary mental block to a logical connection that this sentence describes. I had hoped that perhaps by directly attacking the block, we might be able to… reestablish the connection, but I suppose not.”

420: [picks up the clipboard again, resumes reading the sentence repeatedly, trying her best to focus]

Dr: “You don’t need to be afraid; The effects do wear off naturally.”

420: “I know.” [resumes hammering]

[a few minutes pass as 420 paces around the room with the clipboard, 609 watching in amazement]

420: “Well, now I’ve memorized it by sound and I still don’t understand a word of it. Iffanhuenu niidtu pee, yushudus thibathruman pee. It just… it doesn’t make any sense to me.” [sits back down]

Dr: “Nevermind. I think we’re done here. You have performed excellently, and…”

420: “No, come on [puts her hand on Dr. Nori’s arm], I can tell you want this. Give it one more shot. Is there any other…?”

[Dr. Nori shrugs, but 609 raises her hand]

609: “Um, ma’am?”

Dr: “Yes?”

609: “I have an idea.”

Dr: “Well, go ahead.”

609: “{420’s name}, if someone, me for example, needed to pee, what should they do?”

420: “They should go to the bathroom, of course. Hang on, does the disconnect block thingy have to do with peeing?”

609: [squirms a bit] “Y-yes. Now, let me rephrase that. If someone, you for example, needed to pee, what should you do?”

420: “I should hold it in so it don’t wet myself, duh.”

[609’s mouth falls agape, but about half way through her eyes close, she bites her lip, and her legs press together, before she resumes]

609: “Yeah, but… Anything else?”

420: “…Crossing my legs?”

609: “But… don’t you see that using the bathroom would be a potential solution?”

420: [confused] “No. Why would it be?”

[as the conversation continues, 609 is squirming more and more, and keeps slowly approaching her hand with her crotch before jerking it away]

609: “Because… Well, what else are you going to do? Just hold it indefinitely?”

420: “Well… Yeah, I don’t see another option.”

609: “B-but you can’t hold your pee forever!”

420: “Silly, I know that!”

609: “Then what are you going to do?”

420: “I’m gonna hold it!”

609: “But then you’ll just end up wetting yourself, every time!”

420: “You’re right… [there is a pause, then some regal laughter] I really have a complete baby bladder don’t I? Wetting myself every time I-“

609: [moans, a small damp patch now visible on her suit]

420: [unamused, but unoffended] “Seriously?”

609: “I- I’m sorry. I just… You’re making me so horny!”

420 [saunters over to 609] “So, you get horny at the thought of me… wetting myself? Just, completely losing control and peeing all over my outfit? [now very close, in a low voice] You want me to wet my pants for you?”

Dr: “OKAY, I think we’re done here. Both of you, um, stand right here. Now, I did allocate amnestics for this procedure, but their delivery has been delayed. Another flunk by the D-class detention department, of course. They were supposed to have already delivered a D-class for the monthly DSP-3000 study, but… Well, basically the entire foundation is short on amnestics, so you’re gonna have to live with the anomalous effects for awhile. And… you’ll also be staying together.”

609: [looks wide eyed at the ground]

420: “So… how long will this go on?”

Dr: “Days, weeks, months, who knows?”

420: “Months?!”

Dr: “That was a rare case scenario. Now, as you realized, you’ll probably be prone to accidents, so diapers will be provided.”

420: “Wait… That’s part of the effects of the DSP?”

Dr: “Sort of. When it wears off, you will be far less prone again.”

609: “Oh! Um, {420’s name}, do you remember using the bathroom before? Back in the cell, just before we left?”

420: “Um, yeah.”

609: “Do you remember why you used the bathroom?”

420: “Because I needed to pee, duh.”

609 [excited]: “Right! You used the bathroom because you needed to pee. And if you hadn’t used the bathroom, you would’ve wet yourself, right?”

420: “Hang on, what? How did you get to that?”

609 [crestfallen]: “Nevermind.” [turns away, but is still thinking]

Dr: “Now, as I was going to say, during your wait, 609 may tell you to use the bathroom and pee. If and when she does, I’m giving you a directive to do as she says. I can’t explain why, because of the effects of the anomaly, but it’s best that you listen to her. Can you do that.”

420: “…Yeah, okay, I’ll do it.” [609 seems to have an idea]

609: “Um, ma’am?”

Dr: “Yes?”

609: “Could she also… on an unrelated matter, be sure to tell me whenever she notices she needs to use the bathroom? I mean… pee, whenever she feels an urge to pee?”

Dr [realizes 609 might be on to something]: “420, do you think you can do that? Because if you can that will additionally help you… in ways I’m not sure you will be able to understand if I describe them.”

420: “…Okay, yeah. I’ll try and remember to tell her that.”

609: “Yes!” [victory fists]

420: [looks amusedly at 609] “Um, so, where’s the crib?”

Dr: “Crib? Oh, right. [blips intercom] Escort to {current testing cell}.”

[the escort arrives, and all four parties leave]

To be continued.

16 hours ago, ashnacamon said:

Additional question: If two people both under the effects were together, would they be able to tell each other to use the bathroom, or would the effect enter a group mode?

probably the former, i'd guess, but they still wouldn't be willing to do it unless they'd follow any other arbitrary suggestion/order, like if it's a boss and an employee, or trusted friends.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 1:05 AM, ashnacamon said:

DSP-682

“The hard-to-humiliate reptile”

Notice: DSP-682 must be made to wet herself as soon as possible. At current, no method of effecting this is known to the foundation.

Containment procedures: DSP-682 is to be kept in a modified humanoid containment cell, all furnishings of which shall involve stiff and sharpened spikes in their fashion, which 682 has been observed to find aesthetically pleasing. 682’s cell is to be cleaned of urine once a week by D-class personnel with a standard mop and soap bucket. This D-class is to wear a diaper during cleaning, and be given toilet training sessions afterwards as needed. The D-class must avoid touching any of 682’s possessions, which may anomalously vary over time. These will be unlikely to need cleaning as 682 is not so distasteful as to urinate on her own belongings.

DSP-682 is a humanoid female, largely resembling a reptile of purple shade, but with dark hair covering her face and an (albeit unimpressive) pair of bosoms. DSP-682 is generally rude and even aggressive to staff, but following a recent undisclosed event which is still under investigation, her general demeanor has been slightly more cooperative. DSP-682 has an anomalous ability to quickly and permanently revoke the urinary potty training of almost any individual she comes into contact with, as well as making them instantaneously desperate to urinate. While they typically will still resist wetting themselves, they seem to forget about the general existence of restrooms and/or their function as a place to safely urinate. Exactly how this occurs is unknown, as anyone affected by 682 in this manner is unable to recount it, and analysis of the video feed carries the effect. 682 expresses no sympathy and in fact extreme ridicule of anyone who can’t hold their wee. Anyone affected by 682’s ability can be re-trained normally once out of 682’s presence. Interaction with 682 is heavily discouraged unless she is observably in a good mood, and touching her without express permission is strictly denied. 682 herself appears to be completely impervious to any motive to pee when she does not intend to, and unstoppable when she does intend to urinate. 682’s choices of where to urinate range from a regular toilet to a relatively secluded corner inside a public building. It has thus become the foundation’s goal to cause 682 to urinate when or where she does not wish to, to try and give her a concept of what it feels like to lose control or have urine where she does not want it. So far, attempts have been unsuccessful.

Experiment 5:

682 was given a meal with a strong diuretic. The reptile remarked on the odd taste, but consumed the meal nonetheless. 682 showed some discomfort later, but her regular schedule of urination did not change.

Experiment 7:

The toilet in 682’s cell was disabled via a plexiglass sheet chained over the bowl. Once 682 decided to urinate there, she quickly smashed the glass with her bare fist. This, incidentally, cut her fist in two places.

Experiment 8:

Identical to experiment 7, but this time a formed steel plate cover was used. 682 took hold of the edge of the cover with both hands, and although nothing seemed to happen at first, as she grunted and strained, she proceeded to very slowly tear the cover in half over the course of the next half-hour, until there was sufficient room for her to sit on the toilet and urinate. 682 appeared quite exhausted after this.

Experiment 10:

682 was monitored to predict when her bladder would be near full, then locked in a spherical steel chamber approximately 10 ft in diameter, with lighting and ventilation accounted for from the top. 682 sat on the floor with her arms around her knees for 17 minutes, before announcing that she wished to leave, and wanted to use the bathroom. She began beating on the entry point and yelling for foundation staff to release her, along with several demeaning profanities. After 7 minutes of continuous beating and yelling, she began screeching instead, “Let me piss! Let me piss!” The second of these screams damaged the in-sphere microphone, and the third took it out entirely. The screeching was observed by all foundation staff. Six minutes later, the experiment was cut short, and the entryway was opened. DSP-682 immediately stormed out out the chamber, before breaching containment and causing urinary havoc among NPE forces, until she found who had foreseen the experiment, whom she immediately brought to the floor and pissed in the face of. The reptile was put on base rations for a week as a punishment. When interviewed about the event, she commented, “I don’t like pissing on humans in general; they do a pretty good job of it themselves, actually, the pathetic Weiner-squirts. But, that [censored] was getting what he deserved.” Almost all involved NPE members and the researcher had to be re-trained.

Note: The OM0-5 council have not only yellow-lit but expressly requested cross-tests between 682 and other DSPs. I would be happy to conduct these experiments, but no doubt other foundation staff would like to volunteer for the job. Suggestions for which DSP should be cross-tested are to be submitted to my office, limit one DSP per staff member.

What would happen if she can not pee physically? Either by physical efforts or by interacting with other DSP.

On 7/7/2023 at 10:36 AM, ashnacamon said:

I need more specifics before I can authorize a test

Like blocking her urethra with a plug or glue or even surgical method. Or locking her in DSP-064 or taking her to DSP-274 or getting her exposed to DSP-138 (But only after making sure the memory erasing can work on her). And other methods to make her uncomfortable.

Edited by cathong (see edit history)
On 7/8/2023 at 1:24 AM, cathong said:

Like blocking her urethra with a plug or glue or even surgical method. Or locking her in DSP-064 or taking her to DSP-274 or getting her exposed to DSP-138 (But only after making sure the memory erasing can work on her). And other methods to make her uncomfortable.

Any kind of forced attempt to block her urethra would not only defeat the standing directive, but also the attempt to do so would likely be unsuccessful, and result in her breaching containment and causing urinary havoc throughout the facility. However, as for the other described tests, pick one that would make her more likely to wet herself.

I’m sorry I didn’t pay closer attention to this and inform you of the directive limitations sooner.

19 hours ago, ashnacamon said:

Any kind of forced attempt to block her urethra would not only defeat the standing directive, but also the attempt to do so would likely be unsuccessful, and result in her breaching containment and causing urinary havoc throughout the facility. However, as for the other described tests, pick one that would make her more likely to wet herself.

I’m sorry I didn’t pay closer attention to this and inform you of the directive limitations sooner.

I think the point is to get her down to "lose dignity", by wetting herself is a method rather than the goal.

So get her utterly desperate to pee and can not do it herself, that she has to ask help, may be another way to get things down.

The chastity belt may be a good start. It can be set as a challenge that she may be provoked to "voluntarily" take it, in this way it will not irritate her to be hostile later.

I am almost sure the mental-effective story can work. But leaving her with such weapon that she can use, is certainly a bad idea. So it can only apply on her after being sure memory erasing is functional on her. 

Edited by cathong (see edit history)