Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I came up with this idea reading some SCP files the other night. What if there was an SCP revolving around desperation/wetting? (There might be, but I'm not knowledgeable about every SCP, so as far as I know there isn't). Then I thought bigger. What if ALL SCPs had anomalous effects related to all things omorashi? Thus, DSP was born. A parody of SCP that I figured I'd let other people contribute to as well! Rather than an interactive story where you pick what happens next, you can contribute by adding your own DSP files, post requests for DSPs that me or another user can pick up and write a file for, or just sit back and enjoy the crazy world of SCP if all anomalous objects had desperation/wetting effects. This is DSP!

Rules for posting your own DSP files:

All files must comply with the below guidelines, written in-universe as guidelines for DSP Foundation members.

I have reserved certain numbers for DSPs, outlined in the below guidelines. All other 3-digit numbers are up for grabs, as long as there isn't already an existing post with that number taken. 

This might seem obvious, but all anomalous objects have to have some effect that relates to the Omorashi aspect of this parody. 

Try to avoid DSPs with completely identical effects and appearances to other DSPs. Obviously there's only a limited number of omorashi-related things anomalous objects could potentially do, but use your discretion and if you're going to have it do something similar at least try to change up the details. For instance, I've written a file about a chastity belt that targets a female and locks itself to them, and then prevents them from urinating fully until it unlocks itself. Even if you're gonna write a DSP that's a garment that prevents urination, switch up some details. Maybe it doesn't target anyone, or it can be removed at will, or it affects more than just females. You get the idea. Just make sure you're not straight-up copying someone else's DSP and calling it unique.

Finally, have fun! This is supposed to be an open, interactive experience that anyone can contribute to as long as they do their best to follow the rules and guidelines. It's supposed to be an enjoyable project that anyone can contribute to, to build a world where omorashi-themed anomalies pop up and need to be detained and studied! 

This first post will be the guidelines for posting DSP files, followed by my own DSP file. That should give you some idea of what these files should look like, if you're not familiar with the SCP wiki or how SCP files are structured.

Detain. Study. Protect.

DSP File Guidelines Overview

The DSP Foundation is dedicated to the discovery, research, documentation, detainment, and protection of anomalous objects. These files are to detail the detainment procedures, descriptions, and any information regarding anomalous objects that are known to the DSP foundation. Each file should be created and maintained by site administrators or researchers in charge of the anomalous object in question, and should follow the guidelines outlined in this document.

Each DSP is to be assigned a unique 3-digit identifier that does not conflict with any other known DSP anomalous objects. DSPs are not required to be numbered sequentially, so long as care is taken to ensure that no two DSP objects share the same 3-digit identification. No DSP identifier should exceed 3 digits until such a time as there are no more unique 3-digit combinations to assign. At the time of writing this document, numbers 000 - 134, and numbers 166, 201, and 205, are currently assigned to existing DSPs and cannot be used.

As additional DSPs are identified, numbers besides those already mentioned to be unavailable at the time of this writing will become unavailable. Responsibility to ensure a new DSP has a unique identifier falls on the site administrator or head researcher in direct charge of the research conducted on the DSP object in question. To prevent conflicting DSP files, ensure that your on-site servers contain up-to-date records on all DSP files. Should a conflict occur, the file that was submitted to the master DSP database first takes precedence, and the administrator or researcher who authored the second file will be required to change the DSP’s unique identifier.

Following this unique identification, a “nickname” may be included, in quotations, to the file to further identify it among DSP staff. This “nickname” should be relevant and indicative of the object’s appearance, identification, or abilities. 

DSPs should also receive one of 4 classifications, based on the difficulty of detainment and their potential biological effects on human subjects.

Innate - Detainment is simple and the object itself poses little risk to humans it encounters.

Capricious - Detainment is somewhat more involved, but object is largely considered to be at minimal risk of escaping. Can cause some risk to humans it encounters under specific conditions.

Unsafe - Detainment is relatively simple, but the object is considered hazardous to the health and well-being of humans it encounters. May cause injury/death.

Perilous - Detainment is complex and involved AND the object is considered hazardous to the health and well-being of humans it encounters. May cause injury/death. 

Each file should begin by describing the object’s detainment procedures. This should be the definitive documentation for all detainment procedures, and this part of the document must be detailed and instructional. A site administrator should theoretically be able to recreate nearly identical detainment conditions from reading the file alone. Following this, the object in question, in addition to all relevant information, history, known experiments and their results, and any additional instructions on handling the DSP object should be included. 

Failure to comply with the above guidelines may result in one or more of the following, depending on the severity of the breach of guidelines and frequency of the offense:

- An on-site performance review by superiors

- An off-site performance review before a board of DSP administrators

- Involuntary reassignment to a new DSP facility and/or anomalous object

- The total removal and expungement of the DSP file from the database

- Demotion and the reassignment of a new Head of Research/On-site Administrator to the current DSP(s) and some or all other DSPs previously handled, as determined by an off-site review board

- Suspension

- Immediate termination

As the DSP Foundation relies heavily on the documentation and research of these anomalous objects, it is important to follow all guidelines outlined in this overview. Thank you in advance for helping the DSP Foundation maintain the integrity and validity of its documentation and research.

Detain. Study. Protect.

DSP-064

“The Chastity Belt”

Object Class: Capricious

Detainment Procedures:

DSP-064 is to be locked in a metal 40 x 40 x 20 cm container with a simple security padlock to restrict DSP-064’s movement. Should DSP-064’s container need to be opened at any time, it should be done so by two male DSP Personnel to ensure that DSP-064 can be grabbed and restrained by the other personnel should it attempts to escape detainment. Under no circumstances is DSP-064’s container to be unlocked in the presence of any biosex female over the age of 18. No other detainment procedures are necessary.

[Update] 12/9/20XX

Because of new information found about DSP-064’s second anomalous effect, which in rare cases entices those who have experienced its anomalous effects to put it on again, DSP-064’s container is to be equipped with two separate security locks with distinct keys, one of which is to be given to the on-site administrator or, should the on-site administrator be a female who has previously been exposed to the anomalous effects of DSP-064, the next highest ranking member of administrative staff, and the other is to be given to a male security guard, assigned at random.

Description:

DSP-064 takes the appearance of a simple leather chastity belt with a silver, heart-shaped lock centered on the belt’s waist. DSP-064 exhibits no anomalous properties unless in proximity to a biosex female over the age of 18, at which point DSP-064 will begin to levitate and fly through the air towards the female attempt to attach itself to the female and lock itself in place. DSP-064’s method of propulsion is unknown. The speed at which DSP-064 has been shown to move ranges from approximately 40-55 kilometers per hour. The range at which a biosex female will activate DSP-064 has been shown to be 10 meters. If DSP-064 attaches itself to a female wearing clothes, DSP-064 will phase through all layers of clothing and lock itself underneath the female’s undergarments. DSP-064 has not been shown to be able to phase through any other solid matter, nor is it capable of phasing through women’s clothes if they are not currently being worn. Once it attaches itself to a female, it will not release them until an indeterminate amount of time has passed. In experiments with DSP-064, this time has been shown to range from approximately 4 to 48 hours. DSP-064 has no key, and cannot be removed by other means. Interestingly, although DSP-064 seems to be made from leather, all efforts to cut DSP-064’s straps or remove any material were unsuccessful. 

Once DSP-064 has attached itself to a female subject, the subject will become unable to fully empty their bladder until DSP-064 releases itself from them. This is despite DSP-064 possessing no physical plug or other apparent means of preventing urination. Furthermore, DSP-064 does not prevent the subject from releasing small amounts of urine over the period of time it is attached to them, showing that no barrier exists to prevent the full release of stored urine, other than DSP-064’s anomalous properties. These leaks have been shown to be involuntary, as the subject can not willingly cause these small releases of urine. It’s thought that DSP-064 allows for leaking to prevent the rupture of the subject’s bladder in the event it is stretched to its physical limits, as even when it attaches itself to a female for the longest observed time of 48 hours, bladder rupture or other acute injuries did not occur. Despite this, DSP-064 is still considered potentially hazardous, as it can cause illness and injury in subjects predisposed to or suffering from certain conditions, such as renal injury, renal failure, urolithiasis, and UTIs. 

DSP-064 does not do anything anomalous to ease the discomfort of the subject during this period. The subject DSP-064 is attached to will, therefore, feel the full effects of a full bladder for the remainder of their time locked within DSP-064. In addition, DSP-064’s design makes holding oneself nearly impossible, though this is of little consequence, as DSP-064 will prevent urination even if ordinarily the female subject would be unable or unwilling to continue holding it. 

DSP-064 has never, to our knowledge, released a subject before they became desperate to urinate. It is thought that this is part of what influences how long DSP-064 will remain locked onto a subject, however, it should be noted that most subjects who were locked into DSP-064 beyond 10 hours all became desperate before or around that point, but all had varying times of release, as mentioned up to and including 48 full hours.

DSP-064 can target any biosex female over the age of 18, regardless of the person’s preferred gender identity. Whether or not trans females can be targeted by DSP-064 or if trans males will be ignored is not yet known. However, DSP-064 will not target post-menopausal women, which foundation researchers have hypothesized is because of their transient deficency of the female sex hormone estrogen. This has yet to be substantiated and more research is required.

[Update] On rare occasions, despite the uncomfortable situation DSP-064 puts subjects in when they are locked within it, it has what is believed to be a strange alluring effect where certain subjects who were previously locked within DSP-064 wish to put it on again after being released from it, even when previously the subject expressed extreme discomfort and displeasure at wearing DSP-064. This does not occur with all subjects who have worn DSP-064. However, when it does, the subjects seemingly become sexually frustrated if deprived of the chance to lock themselves within DSP-064, and claim to experience feelings of sexual gratification should they wear it. Reportedly, this effect is strongest when DSP-064 is in proximity to the subjects.This has been formally documented and identified as DSP-064’s second anomalous effect following multiple interviews between Dr. Klaus and 25-year old female subject who, for the purposes of anonymity, will be referred to as LE. Attached below are transcripts of those interviews.

Interview 1 - 2/24/20XX

Dr. Klaus: Hello. I’m Dr. Klaus and I will be conducting the interview with you today.

LE: Get this f**king thing off me!

Dr. Klaus: I’m sorry, I can’t do that. Not only would that ruin the integrity of this experiment, but as you know, DSP-064 has no key, and cannot be removed by physical means.

LE: I have to pee… so bad... You can see my f**king bladder here! I just want to let it out but this stupid f**king thing won’t let me!

Dr. Klaus: Once again, I apologize. Can you describe your current comfort level. If you wish, you may use a scale from 1-10.

LE: 0… -1… -10 even… god I can’t take this anymore. I just want to goooo. 

Dr. Klaus: So your comfort level is very low. I see. And are you experiencing any pleasure at the moment?

LE: No.. hell no, of course not! Are you kidding me? I’ve been locked in this damn thing for 12 hours now… I just want to pee!

Dr. Klaus: Okay. So, you are not experiencing any pleasure, and you’d describe your current situation as incredibly uncomfortable. I almost don’t want to ask this, but for the purposes of this experiment, I must. Would you, in future, ever desire or agree to wearing DSP-064 ever again? 

LE: F**k no! I want to go back in time and slap myself for signing up for this experiment in the first place. I hate this! I want to pee! I have to pee so bad I can barely walk, I can barely think…. Isn’t there anything you can do? 

Dr. Klaus: I’m sorry, but I’m afraid there is no way to remove DSP-064, and we are not authorized to give subjects of this experiment any drugs that might be effective in easing their discomfort.

LE: You’re f**king joking, right? So I have to sit with this damn thing on me, desperate as all hell, for who knows how long, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it? *moan* Ah… I leaked…. Goddamnit… I want to pee right now!

Dr. Klaus: I believe that’s all the questions I need to ask you today. Thank you very much for your participation, and I do apologize for the inconvenience DSP-064 is causing you.

LE: You son of a bitch! Get back here! Do something about this! Help me! I want to pee! I just want to f**king pee already!

-End 1st Interview -

Interview 2 - 3/8/20XX

Dr. Klaus: Hello. Welcome back, LE. I’m here to follow up with you about an experiment you participated in previously. The one involving DSP-064.

LE: Oh! Will I get to wear it again?

Dr. Klaus: You want to… wear it again?

LE: Yes! If possible. I want to put it on again! Is this another experiment.

Dr. Klaus: No, this is just a follow up interview to ask you a few questions about your experience.

LE: Oh. So I won’t get to wear DSP-064 again?

Dr. Klaus: No, I just want to know your thoughts on your previous experience being locked within DSP-064.

LE: It was amazing.

Dr. Klaus: Amazing?

LE: Yes! It was an incredible experience! I must wear it again! Please, won’t you let me wear it again?

Dr. Klaus: During your time locked within DSP-064, you claimed you were extremely uncomfortable. You said you regretted your decision to participate in the experiment, and you said you would never want to wear it again?

LE: I did… I do remember saying that… but that’s not it. You don’t understand. I wasn’t thinking straight then. It’s heavenly.

Dr. Klaus: Heavenly?

LE: Yes!

Dr. Klaus: What about the experience of wearing DSP-064 is “heavenly” to you?

LE: The whole thing. All of it. The incredible buildup. Having to pee so bad you think your bladder is going to explode… getting to taste the sweet relief of a few leaks here and there, but never enough. An achingly full bladder for so long… being completely at it’s mercy. Not having any idea how long you’ll be forced to hold it… and then when it finally releases…. I lost it right there, pissed myself harder and longer than I ever had. It’s amazing. The relief. It felt so wonderful. I need to feel it again. I need to experience it again. Please let me wear it!

Dr. Klaus: I’m afraid I can’t let you put it on today. 

LE: Please? I’ve been dreaming about it. Fantasizing about it. I need it. 

Dr. Klaus: Well, if you insist, for the sake of researching the full anomalous properties of DSP-064, I could let you put it on. I would like to remind you of your previous insistence of discomfort and refusal to ever put DSP-064 on again.

LE: No… I know I said that before, but I don’t care anymore. I need it. Please let me put it on!

Dr. Klaus: Okay. Stevens, open DSP-064’s container.

LE: Yes… yes… ah finally! I knew it was here! I felt it so strongly. I wanted to put this on so bad! I’m so glad. Thank you, Dr. Klaus!

Dr. Klaus: Could you describe your current experience being locked within DSP-064.

LE: It feels so good. I’m glad you let me wear it again. I can’t wait until I have to pee again! Maybe it’ll even keep me locked up longer. 

Dr. Klaus: Okay, that is all I need for now. Thank you very much, LE.

-End 2nd Interview -

END OF FILE 064

Edited by Railgun-sama
Tags seem to prevent people checking the story out, so I changed some of the rules and removed some tags. (see edit history)

That's actually a really interesting concept. With a bit of modification, it could be put on the Joke SCPs page or something.

Item #: DSP-128

image.png.2313fd094c6cc8ef1a4f34d4b4368e31.png
A pair of handcuffs made with DSP-128.

Object Class: Innate

Special Containment Procedures: DSP-128 is to be stored in the Site-19 storage room, within a large steel container that is to be locked at all times. It may be opened by Level-2 Researchers or above with minimal clearance for testing purposes.

Description: DSP-128 is currently 89 kilograms of a golden mineral. It was recovered after a mineshaft collapse on XX-XX-19XX, at the [REDACTED] Corporation's 32nd Borehole. It was initially thought to be gold, due to having the same melting temperature of 1,064°C and a similar texture and color, but it was soon discovered during handling by initial rescue teams that touching the substance with bare hands would begin to lose bladder control.

Tests have shown that when any living creature with a urinary bladder makes direct contact with an instance DSP-128, it will cause the person touching it to slowly lose bladder control, with the severity of bladder control loss increasing depending on the amount of time spent touching it. This effect is known as DSP-128's "timer". The subject touching it will initially start to slowly leak urine, and gradually start to spurt out more until eventually completely emptying their bladder. If the subject stops touching the substance, they will quickly regain full bladder control, and the "timer" will reset.

Handling the substance while wearing gloves or other protective gear seems to almost completely negate the effect of the substance. Additionally, the substance can be melted or broken into different shapes or casts as gold would be able to, but seems to have the mass and tensile strength of aluminum, making it somewhat more fragile in certain instances. Applying paint to the substance will reduce the effects depending on the type of paint and the thickness of the coating, but any paint applied seems to rapidly dissolve within 24 hours.

Addendum A-1: It appears that this substance is unable to override the effects of DSP-64 beyond allowing urine to slowly leak.

Addendum A-2: Under no circumstances is anyone to prank newly hired researchers with DSP-128, due to both the stupidity and unprofessionalism of doing so, along with the potential to lose some of the supply of DSP-128 in doing so.

Item#: DSP-176

“Drinking glass”

Object class: Capricious

Detainment Procedures

DSP-176 is to be locked in a 50 x 50 x 30 cm steel container. The container is to be filled with no less then 100kg of silica gel beads to minimize the build up of DSP-176-A. This box is to be kept in a temperature and humidity controls room to keep an RH of 20% or lower. Every 24 hours the containers is to be inspected for the present of DSP-176-A, disposing and replacing the silica gel beads when necessary. Personal are to keep a distance of 10 meters while contained and 30m while DSP-176 is being tested.

Removing DSP-176 for study is to be done in by 2 d-class personal in level 2 environmental protection to reduce moisture being added to DSP-176, before bing moved to an Adjacent study room.

Item description:  DSP-176 appears to be a cup made of a transparent material. This glass is a Cylindrical shape with a base diameter of 10cm and volume of 745ml.

when DSP-176 is left sitting in a room with a humidity of higher then 35% RH the glass will start to fill with a transparent liquid (DSP-176-A) at a rate of 10ml a second until reaching 500ml, refilling if DSP-176-A is less then the 500ml in the glass.

the composition of DSP-176-A closely resembles that of tap water, though it seems to not cause toxic affect when consumed in vast quantities (see test#3) as well as having extreme diuretic property’s.

Study: When DSP-176-A is present, a Compulsion to consume the liquid can be observed in test subjects within 15 meters of DSP-176. Showing signs of extreme thirst the longer they are within this range.

Trying to prevent the subject from drinking will lead to a state of ranging from agitation to fear or aggression the longer they are restricted from drinking.

those who have consumed DSP-176-A give various description, though consistent with the same subject. Each test subject has described drink as a very pleasant or almost  Euphoric experience, and will continue to drink the glass despite  possibly dangers of damaging internal organs.

Test#1:  DSP-176 was left to fill until reaching a volume of 300ml before bing poured into a separate container. DSP-176 was then left to fill until reaching its volume of 500ml. The second glass of DSP-176-A was then poured back into DSP-176. The internal volume of DSP-176 after filling to the top was able to continue to hold the fluid, despite the total volume bing greater then that of DSP-176. The cause of this is unknown

Test#2: DSP-176 was filled with a variety of different liquids. each time regardless of the liquid, DSP-176 has converted it to DSP-176-A. This was even found to be the case when bing filled faster then a rate of 100ml a second.

Test#3: a female, age 24 was left in a room with DSP-176 and was observed for a period of one hour. She spent the first 5 minutes drinking as fast as as fast as it was produced, estimated to be 3 liters Based on previously measured full rate. DSP-176 was then temporarily  separated form the subject, who expressed concern of dying from thirst.

Once DSP-176 was detained, the subject began to change from wanting to drink for survival to describing how pleasurable the drink was, desiring to consume more. 
20 minutes into the test she was displaying signs of needing to urinate, though either refusing to acknowledge it or perhaps another property of DSP-176 further testing will be needed

45 minutes and the subject was preforming obvious acts of desperation. Walking in place, pacing around the room. Holding herself as she crossed her legs. Despite this she still showed desire to drink from DSP-176 and seemed to be oblivious of her actions.

52 minutes and leaks can be seen from the subject. Now she seemed to understand her need to urinate as she was now desperate begging to end the test early to be allowed access to a bathroom.

55 minutes and the subject was no longer able to hold any longer, helplessly voiding her bladder. With how long she spent urinating and the size of the puddle it would seem that most, of not all of the 3,000ml passed through her.

the subject was giving a new uniform, the wet one being saved for testing the presents of DSP-176-A

FURTHER TESTING WAITING APPROVAL  

On 2/16/2020 at 10:44 PM, hairypotatocat said:

Is it okay if mine sounds extremely unprofessional?

Yes, sorry, I haven't had time to check the forums in a while because of a new job. But sure, go ahead and post it.