Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DSP - A Omorashi Themed SCP Parody

dsp-402: The bladder sealer

class: perilous

dsp 402 is a shadowy entity which resembles a chastity belt. dsp-402  is to be kept under heavy surveillance at site [redacted] and no personnel should come within 50 meters of it without 05 council permission. when a subject comes within 50 meters of dsp 402 it will immediately fly over to the subject's crotch and wrap itself around the subject's crotch with a soft clicking sound. the subject is now much more inclined to hold their pee, and be around others. subject is now know as dsp-402-1. when dsp-402-1 is around other people dsp 402 will wrap around them as well. the more dsp 402-1 is around people the harder it will become for subject to urinate, after infecting 10 people they will be completely unable to urinate until their bladder explodes. subjects infected must be terminated on sight. dsp 402 spreads very quickly so it must be contained in a 50 by 50 meter cube with a door made of solid steel.

sorry if this seems to end abruptly or jump all over the place i'm not very good at writing these.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came up with this idea reading some SCP files the other night. What if there was an SCP revolving around desperation/wetting? (There might be, but I'm not knowledgeable about every SCP, so as far as

DSP-52 Designation: "Bladder capacity analysis camera", has been colloquially referred to as the "Omo-cam" Object Class: Safe, unless paired with DSP-52-A, in which case it becomes capriciou

Sorry for not updating this one with my own entries in a while, I've been hella busy with work and commissions, but managed to get some time to write another entry! I've got more ideas, so I've got mo

Posted Images

I tried my best to make one of these, and I think I did pretty well.

Detain. Study. Protect.

DSP-200

“Bedwetting Blanket”

Object Class: Capricious

Detainment Procedures:

DSP-200 is to be contained in a 100 x 100 x 6 inch container. While DSP-200 is harmless and causes no anomalous effects while away from beds, it must only be opened by personnel of level 2 or higher.

Description:

DSP-200 takes the appearance of a blue king-size blanket of the [REDACTED] brand. The blanket shows no anomalous effect under normal conditions. However, when placed onto a bed of any size, anyone who sleeps over or under it will fall asleep within minutes and release their bladder sometime between 10 to 20 minutes of sleeping. Test subjects were unable to hold it despite their level of incontinence or how recently they went to the bathroom. It should also be noticed that all test subjects released about 400 ml of urine, no matter their bladder contents before sleeping.

Test 1:

Personnel in charge: Dr. Twil

Subject: 23 years of age, smaller than average bladder, no health problems

Twil (T): So, as of right now, do you need to pee?

Subject (S): No. I just went about ten minutes ago.

T: Good. Would you mind laying down onto the bed over there?

Subject walks over to a bed in the corner of the room. She lays down, and SCP-200 is laid over her.

T: Okay, try your best to fall asleep.

Two minutes pass by. Subject speaks in a tired voice.

S: Crap, is it me, or is the room getting quieter?

T: Interesting. It appears DSP-200 speeds the process of falling asleep.

Another minute passes, and the subject is confirmed to be asleep. Around thirteen minutes later, the subject suddenly releases their bladder, wetting both DSP-200 and the bed. The subject is woken up after measuring the amount of pee.

T: It appears you released about 380 millimeters of urine during your sleep. Interesting, as your average urine release is about 500 per day.

S: Holy crap, I haven’t wet the bed since I was 8… And how did I pee so much

T: Thank you for your contribution with our research. Ending Test 1 with Subject...

More tests with DSP-200 are currently being requested.

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2021 at 6:52 PM, LeakLife said:

I tried my best to make one of these, and I think I did pretty well.

Detain. Study. Protect.

DSP-200

“Bedwetting Blanket”

Detainment Procedures:

DSP-200 is to be contained in a 100 x 100 x 6 inch container. While DSP-200 is harmless and causes no anomalous effects while away from beds, it must only be opened by personnel of level 2 or higher.

Description:

DSP-200 takes the appearance of a blue king-size blanket of the [REDACTED] brand. The blanket shows no anomalous effect under normal conditions. However, when placed onto a bed of any size, anyone who sleeps over or under it will fall asleep within minutes and release their bladder sometime between 10 to 20 minutes of sleeping. Test subjects were unable to hold it despite their level of incontinence or how recently they went to the bathroom. It should also be noticed that all test subjects released about 400 ml of urine, no matter their bladder contents before sleeping.

Test 1:

Personnel in charge: Dr. Twil

Subject: 23 years of age, smaller than average bladder, no health problems

Twil (T): So, as of right now, do you need to pee?

Subject (S): No. I just went about ten minutes ago.

T: Good. Would you mind laying down onto the bed over there?

Subject walks over to a bed in the corner of the room. She lays down, and SCP-200 is laid over her.

T: Okay, try your best to fall asleep.

Two minutes pass by. Subject speaks in a tired voice.

S: Crap, is it me, or is the room getting quieter?

T: Interesting. It appears DSP-200 speeds the process of falling asleep.

Another minute passes, and the subject is confirmed to be asleep. Around thirteen minutes later, the subject suddenly releases their bladder, wetting both DSP-200 and the bed. The subject is woken up after measuring the amount of pee.

T: It appears you released about 380 millimeters of urine during your sleep. Interesting, as your average urine release is about 500 per day.

S: Holy crap, I haven’t wet the bed since I was 8… And how did I pee so much

T: Thank you for your contribution with our research. Ending Test 1 with Subject...

More tests with DSP-200 are currently being requested.

try it with one of the dsp's that make you unable to pee

• 2 weeks later...

and another one, why not. ...huh. none of those safety ratings really cover something that's hard to contain but not particularly dangerous.

man, this got longer than i expected.

DSP-138

Detainment Procedures:

Automated webcrawlers should monitor internet activity for instances of DSP-138 and DSP-138-A, with staff assigned to monitor high-risk websites in case of abnormal versions. Any instance of either is to be logged in detail, following which the DSP and the account are to be deleted along with any links or references to them on other pages. In the event that DSP-138 remains accessible for long enough to be read, the accounts which accessed it are to be traced and level 2 amnesics administered to their owners.

Description:

DSP-138 is a work of fiction with memetic effects. Its structure is somewhat variable and cannot be described in full without the description becoming anomalous in itself, but a partial summary is attached (see file DSP-138-4). Individuals who read DSP-138 begin to suffer a logical disconnect between the fullness of their bladder and the act of relieving it, not thinking to seek out or use restrooms or otherwise responding to the urge before reaching their limit and involuntarily urinating. Affected individuals remain fully aware of the sensation of their full bladder, the consequences of wetting themselves, and the function and purpose of restrooms and similar; they simply lack the ability to form a connection between the concepts in relation to themselves. They also remain capable of using restrooms if instructed to by an authority figure, friend, partner, or other person whose instructions they would generally be willing to follow in the absence of another compelling reason.

The effects of DSP-138 typically last anywhere between one to three weeks, but outliers as low as four hours and as high as seven months have been observed. This duration is apparently random and bears no correlation to the specific individual, prior exposure, the specific instance of DSP-138, its original upload location, or any other known factor. The effects weaken gradually in the last days before the effect expires, allowing affected individuals to for instance leave to use the bathroom when prompted or think to do so themselves shortly before they would otherwise lose control.

No solid information has yet been found regarding DSP-138-A, the person(/s) or entity(/ies) which are presumed to create and post instances of DSP-138. Attempts to trace the IP address of the accounts used lead to a chain of proxy servers, both free and paid, with no discernible origin. In around 85% of cases the accounts which post DSP-138 are newly created with usernames consisting of strings of random dictionary words and have posted no other content. Another 10% of accounts are similar, but have existed for up to three years prior to posting. The remaining 5% of accounts appear to be run by real people, with usernames, avatars, and previous activity consistent with actual human users. These accounts range from newly-created to over a decade old and have interacted convincingly with other users in that time; one notable example was among the founding members of the website it was registered on and had played an active part in its establishment (see file DSP-138-A-████). In no case has one of these accounts posted identifying personal details, such as photos, videos, or anecdotes from which a location can be determined.

File DSP-138-4: Synopsis & Related Notes

DSP-138 instances have been posted in websites of virtually any description, but are generally more common in contexts where they could be seen to "fit". From least to most common, locations where they have been identified include: Websites with specific focus on obviously mismatched subjects, e.g. car engines, horses, coin collecting; websites intended for users to post or submit retellings of real events; websites with no specific focus, or with subsections with the same; websites where users post fictional stories; websites where users submit "fan fiction"; general fetish websites; websites with specific focus on public humiliation fetishes; websites with specific focus on "watersports" and other urine-related fetishes; websites with specific focus on "desperation" fetishes.

A full synopsis of DSP-138's structure cannot be provided both due to the variability its instances display and because its anomalous effects can be transmitted through summarized versions. It is unclear precisely how much detail can be provided without risking anomaly; experimentation is complicated by the fact that attempting to compose an original instance of DSP-138 produces a non-anomalous text even when an author who has read one or more anomalous instances plays out its structure in full.

ADDENDUM 3/24/2███: An instance of DSP-138 was posted matching an attempted original instance almost verbatim, suggesting that some method, object, or actor must "imbue" DSP-138 instances with their anomalous properties. The cybersecurity department have been unable to find any breach; it is unclear whether DSP-138-A has access to highly skilled hackers, one or more DSP staff is working with them, or some manner of anomalous information gathering is in play. Additionally, a new account under the same username as that which posted the plagiarized DSP-138 proceeded to post the single most extreme outlier on record, which was not discovered for over █ weeks due to its dissimilarity to other instances and necessitated the amnesicization of over ████ individuals (see file DSP-138-A-████). No further attempts are to be made to produce original DSP-138 instances.

Few to no details are consistent between all instances of DSP-138 (particularly DSP-138-████), but most instances share several to many aspects, from formatting to plot to specific repeated phrases. It is possible to determine the frequency of these commonalities with an unusual degree of precision as DSP-138 instances are extremely common, with over █████ instances recorded in the ██ years since its initial discovery, an average of over █ per day.

Most instances are presented explicitly as fictional, though a few purport to be retellings of true events; none of these events have been corroborated and the accounts have been met with scepticism on the few occasions they were seen before they could be removed. The explicitly fictional examples feature original characters and settings in around 15% of cases, the remainder being "fan fiction". As far as can be described without risking anomaly, the structure of DSP-138 instances tends to be as follows:

• Generally tagged accurately and comprehensively where tagging features exist.
  • Title frequently features some reference to the colors blue or green, flowers, or the concept of irony (as understood by internet users, rather than the dictionary definition), but never more than one of these.
  • Spelling and grammar largely without error, though some odd word choices and phrasal constructions could suggest an author writing in a second or third fluent language (usually but not exclusively English).
  • Setting is highly variable, ranging from real-world settings to science fiction/fantasy/other genre fiction and featuring such environments as workplaces, schools/colleges, social gatherings, locations/organizations derived from the original canon setting, and more. "Fan fiction" instances are set within canon in around 55% of cases, the other 45% featuring mundane "alternate universes".
  • In over 95% of instances, the main character wakes up late or is delayed by arbitrary events such that they are unable to use the bathroom before they must leave to fulfil some obligation (school, work, agreed-upon meeting, etc.). In most of these instances the character is noted as drinking a large cup or container of an appropriate drink, e.g. water, coffee, orange juice.
  • Upon arriving at their obligation, the main setting for the rest of the story, the main character will typically be noted as having an urge to urinate ranging from moderate to severe. They will not, however, attempt or desire to use the restroom at any point, displaying behavior consistent with DSP-138 exposure; this is among the only details common to 100% of instances.
  • Typically at least two other characters receive narrative focus. One is sympathetic to the main character's situation and attempts to persuade them to use the restroom, and to contrive a way for them to do so if the setting renders it inconvenient (such as an ongoing lesson in a school setting, or a lack of employees to cover for their absence in a workplace). The other is antagonistic, either due to personal enmity or enjoyment of the main character's situation, and if possible will ply them with drinks, talk about water, and otherwise attempt to worsen their situation. In "fan fiction" instances these characters are usually either positively/negatively inclined towards them (respectively) in canon or commonly depicted thus in other "fan works".
  • Several of a list of plot points will typically occur, always selected to be appropriate to the setting and the continuity already established by the DSP-138 instance. Attempting to describe any of these plot points invariably results in the summary becoming anomalous.
  • The story ends with the main character publically wetting themself in over 85% of cases, having been guided to a more private location in most of the remainder. In no instance does the main character relieve themself in an appropriate location.
  • In around 33% of cases, the sympathetic character finds themself sexually aroused by the main character's accident; also in around 33% of cases the antagonistic character comes to regret their earlier actions upon seeing it. These probabilities are independent; neither, one, or both can occur.
  • The closing line is recognizably similar in over 40% of cases, though it cannot be described here without anomaly.

Partial Interview Transcript (5/25/2███, subject "JI")

Interviewer: You're familiar with these exams by now, yes?

JI: Yeah, yeah. Gotta do a glorified IQ test so you can figure out whatever, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.

Interviewer: That's correct. And, just for the record, it's been two days since you read the instance of DSP-138 you were given?

JI: Yeah. Hey, it's not gonna be a problem if I'm a bit distracted when I'm filling this out, is it? 'Cause I'm seriously busting to pee right now.

Interviewer: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize. (Note: This is a lie for testing purposes. JI's urge is clear from her body language alone.) If you'd like, you could go to the bathroom and return to fill out the exam afterwards?

JI: The bathroom? Why would I go there?

Interviewer: Never mind. You can begin when you're ready. I've got paperwork of my own to tend to, so just speak up when you're done.

[a period of quiet bar the sound of pens writing, pages turning, and people shifting in place]

Assistant: [quietly] Ma'am? [Note: The "Assistant", though ostensibly helping with paperwork, is in fact present to display an urge to urinate in JI's presence.]

Interviewer: Not now.

Assistant: [nervously] But ma'am, I don't know how much longer I can-

Interviewer: [firmly] Not now. You need to stay until we finish the testing. Half an hour more, forty-five minutes at the outside.

Assistant: [more nervously] Half-? Ma'am, I really don't-

JI: For god's sake, just let her go to the bathroom.

Interviewer: Pardon?

JI: She's obviously got to piss. Let her go to the bathroom, it's making me need it worse just looking at her.

Interviewer: Are you sure you don't want to go to the bathroom yourself?

JI: Why do you keep asking that?

Assistant: [quiet gasp]

Interviewer: Just... humor me for a moment, please. Can you describe the purpose of a toilet?

JI: You... piss and shit in it. Is this a trick question?

Interviewer: It is not. And can you state again the reason for your current discomfort?

JI: [slowly] I need to pee.

Interviewer: And you don't see any connection between your answers to those questions?

JI: No? Seriously, where are you going with this?

Interviewer: Nowhere, apparently. When was the last time you urinated?

JI: Last night.

Interviewer: When was that more specifically? And can you describe what happened?

JI: It was just after I got into bed, so... god, thirteen or fourteen hours ago now. I was just about to fall asleep when I couldn't hold it any more and it all just came flooding out. [rueful laugh] How embarrassing, right? Here I am, grown woman, and I'm wetting the bed.

Assistant: [pained noise]

Interviewer: Is there anything you think you should have done differently, in hindsight?

JI: I... could have drunk less, I guess? But if I was gonna last 'til morning I'd have had to cut back so much I'd probably get dehydrated. [liquid dripping] Crap, I think I just lost some. I'm sorry, you're probably gonna need to get a mop in here soon. And some spare pants.

Assistant: Ma'am, please.

Interviewer: Just wait. [to JI] Really, you can go to the bathroom any time you need to.

JI: What is your obsession with me and the bathroom? Fine, okay, you know what, I'll go, as long as you let her come with. I'll just wash my hands or something so she doesn't wet herself right here.

Interviewer: That sounds acceptable. One thing, though. While you're there, we'll need you to actually use the toilet.

JI: Why? [further dripping]

Interviewer: Testing purposes.

JI: [scoffs] Right. Whatever, if you insist. Come on, let's get her out of here before she explodes.

Assistant: Thank you.

[Note: JI proceeded to use the bathroom without difficulty.]

13 minutes ago, holdinginpee said:

and another one, why not. ...huh. none of those safety ratings really cover something that's hard to contain but not particularly dangerous.

man, this got longer than i expected.

DSP-138

Detainment Procedures:

Automated webcrawlers should monitor internet activity for instances of DSP-138 and DSP-138-A, with staff assigned to monitor high-risk websites in case of abnormal versions. Any instance of either is to be logged in detail, following which the DSP and the account are to be deleted along with any links or references to them on other pages. In the event that DSP-138 remains accessible for long enough to be read, the accounts which accessed it are to be traced and level 2 amnesics administered to their owners.

Description:

DSP-138 is a work of fiction with memetic effects. Its structure is somewhat variable and cannot be described in full without the description becoming anomalous in itself, but a partial summary is attached (see file DSP-138-4). Individuals who read DSP-138 begin to suffer a logical disconnect between the fullness of their bladder and the act of relieving it, not thinking to seek out or use restrooms or otherwise responding to the urge before reaching their limit and involuntarily urinating. Affected individuals remain fully aware of the sensation of their full bladder, the consequences of wetting themselves, and the function and purpose of restrooms and similar; they simply lack the ability to form a connection between the concepts in relation to themselves. They also remain capable of using restrooms if instructed to by an authority figure, friend, partner, or other person whose instructions they would generally be willing to follow in the absence of another compelling reason.

The effects of DSP-138 typically last anywhere between one to three weeks, but outliers as low as four hours and as high as seven months have been observed. This duration is apparently random and bears no correlation to the specific individual, prior exposure, the specific instance of DSP-138, its original upload location, or any other known factor. The effects weaken gradually in the last days before the effect expires, allowing affected individuals to for instance leave to use the bathroom when prompted or think to do so themselves shortly before they would otherwise lose control.

No solid information has yet been found regarding DSP-138-A, the person(/s) or entity(/ies) which are presumed to create and post instances of DSP-138. Attempts to trace the IP address of the accounts used lead to a chain of proxy servers, both free and paid, with no discernible origin. In around 85% of cases the accounts which post DSP-138 are newly created with usernames consisting of strings of random dictionary words and have posted no other content. Another 10% of accounts are similar, but have existed for up to three years prior to posting. The remaining 5% of accounts appear to be run by real people, with usernames, avatars, and previous activity consistent with actual human users. These accounts range from newly-created to over a decade old and have interacted convincingly with other users in that time; one notable example was among the founding members of the website it was registered on and had played an active part in its establishment (see file DSP-138-A-████). In no case has one of these accounts posted identifying personal details, such as photos, videos, or anecdotes from which a location can be determined.

File DSP-138-4: Synopsis & Related Notes

DSP-138 instances have been posted in websites of virtually any description, but are generally more common in contexts where they could be seen to "fit". From least to most common, locations where they have been identified include: Websites with specific focus on obviously mismatched subjects, e.g. car engines, horses, coin collecting; websites intended for users to post or submit retellings of real events; websites with no specific focus, or with subsections with the same; websites where users post fictional stories; websites where users submit "fan fiction"; general fetish websites; websites with specific focus on public humiliation fetishes; websites with specific focus on "watersports" and other urine-related fetishes; websites with specific focus on "desperation" fetishes.

A full synopsis of DSP-138's structure cannot be provided both due to the variability its instances display and because its anomalous effects can be transmitted through summarized versions. It is unclear precisely how much detail can be provided without risking anomaly; experimentation is complicated by the fact that attempting to compose an original instance of DSP-138 produces a non-anomalous text even when an author who has read one or more anomalous instances plays out its structure in full.

ADDENDUM 3/24/2███: An instance of DSP-138 was posted matching an attempted original instance almost verbatim, suggesting that some method, object, or actor must "imbue" DSP-138 instances with their anomalous properties. The cybersecurity department have been unable to find any breach; it is unclear whether DSP-138-A has access to highly skilled hackers, one or more DSP staff is working with them, or some manner of anomalous information gathering is in play. Additionally, a new account under the same username as that which posted the plagiarized DSP-138 proceeded to post the single most extreme outlier on record, which was not discovered for over █ weeks due to its dissimilarity to other instances and necessitated the amnesicization of over ████ individuals (see file DSP-138-A-████). No further attempts are to be made to produce original DSP-138 instances.

Few to no details are consistent between all instances of DSP-138 (particularly DSP-138-████), but most instances share several to many aspects, from formatting to plot to specific repeated phrases. It is possible to determine the frequency of these commonalities with an unusual degree of precision as DSP-138 instances are extremely common, with over █████ instances recorded in the ██ years since its initial discovery, an average of over █ per day.

Most instances are presented explicitly as fictional, though a few purport to be retellings of true events; none of these events have been corroborated and the accounts have been met with scepticism on the few occasions they were seen before they could be removed. The explicitly fictional examples feature original characters and settings in around 15% of cases, the remainder being "fan fiction". As far as can be described without risking anomaly, the structure of DSP-138 instances tends to be as follows:

• Generally tagged accurately and comprehensively where tagging features exist.
  • Title frequently features some reference to the colors blue or green, flowers, or the concept of irony (as understood by internet users, rather than the dictionary definition), but never more than one of these.
  • Spelling and grammar largely without error, though some odd word choices and phrasal constructions could suggest an author writing in a second or third fluent language (usually but not exclusively English).
  • Setting is highly variable, ranging from real-world settings to science fiction/fantasy/other genre fiction and featuring such environments as workplaces, schools/colleges, social gatherings, locations/organizations derived from the original canon setting, and more. "Fan fiction" instances are set within canon in around 55% of cases, the other 45% featuring mundane "alternate universes".
  • In over 95% of instances, the main character wakes up late or is delayed by arbitrary events such that they are unable to use the bathroom before they must leave to fulfil some obligation (school, work, agreed-upon meeting, etc.). In most of these instances the character is noted as drinking a large cup or container of an appropriate drink, e.g. water, coffee, orange juice.
  • Upon arriving at their obligation, the main setting for the rest of the story, the main character will typically be noted as having an urge to urinate ranging from moderate to severe. They will not, however, attempt or desire to use the restroom at any point, displaying behavior consistent with DSP-138 exposure; this is among the only details common to 100% of instances.
  • Typically at least two other characters receive narrative focus. One is sympathetic to the main character's situation and attempts to persuade them to use the restroom, and to contrive a way for them to do so if the setting renders it inconvenient (such as an ongoing lesson in a school setting, or a lack of employees to cover for their absence in a workplace). The other is antagonistic, either due to personal enmity or enjoyment of the main character's situation, and if possible will ply them with drinks, talk about water, and otherwise attempt to worsen their situation. In "fan fiction" instances these characters are usually either positively/negatively inclined towards them (respectively) in canon or commonly depicted thus in other "fan works".
  • Several of a list of plot points will typically occur, always selected to be appropriate to the setting and the continuity already established by the DSP-138 instance. Attempting to describe any of these plot points invariably results in the summary becoming anomalous.
  • The story ends with the main character publically wetting themself in over 85% of cases, having been guided to a more private location in most of the remainder. In no instance does the main character relieve themself in an appropriate location.
  • In around 33% of cases, the sympathetic character finds themself sexually aroused by the main character's accident; also in around 33% of cases the antagonistic character comes to regret their earlier actions upon seeing it. These probabilities are independent; neither, one, or both can occur.
  • The closing line is recognizably similar in over 40% of cases, though it cannot be described here without anomaly.

Partial Interview Transcript (5/25/2███, subject "JI")

Interviewer: You're familiar with these exams by now, yes?

JI: Yeah, yeah. Gotta do a glorified IQ test so you can figure out whatever, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.

Interviewer: That's correct. And, just for the record, it's been two days since you read the instance of DSP-138 you were given?

JI: Yeah. Hey, it's not gonna be a problem if I'm a bit distracted when I'm filling this out, is it? 'Cause I'm seriously busting to pee right now.

Interviewer: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize. (Note: This is a lie for testing purposes. JI's urge is clear from her body language alone.) If you'd like, you could go to the bathroom and return to fill out the exam afterwards?

JI: The bathroom? Why would I go there?

Interviewer: Never mind. You can begin when you're ready. I've got paperwork of my own to tend to, so just speak up when you're done.

[a period of quiet bar the sound of pens writing, pages turning, and people shifting in place]

Assistant: [quietly] Ma'am? [Note: The "Assistant", though ostensibly helping with paperwork, is in fact present to display an urge to urinate in JI's presence.]

Interviewer: Not now.

Assistant: [nervously] But ma'am, I don't know how much longer I can-

Interviewer: [firmly] Not now. You need to stay until we finish the testing. Half an hour more, forty-five minutes at the outside.

Assistant: [more nervously] Half-? Ma'am, I really don't-

JI: For god's sake, just let her go to the bathroom.

Interviewer: Pardon?

JI: She's obviously got to piss. Let her go to the bathroom, it's making me need it worse just looking at her.

Interviewer: Are you sure you don't want to go to the bathroom yourself?

JI: Why do you keep asking that?

Assistant: [quiet gasp]

Interviewer: Just... humor me for a moment, please. Can you describe the purpose of a toilet?

JI: You... piss and shit in it. Is this a trick question?

Interviewer: It is not. And can you state again the reason for your current discomfort?

JI: [slowly] I need to pee.

Interviewer: And you don't see any connection between your answers to those questions?

JI: No? Seriously, where are you going with this?

Interviewer: Nowhere, apparently. When was the last time you urinated?

JI: Last night.

Interviewer: When was that more specifically? And can you describe what happened?

JI: It was just after I got into bed, so... god, thirteen or fourteen hours ago now. I was just about to fall asleep when I couldn't hold it any more and it all just came flooding out. [rueful laugh] How embarrassing, right? Here I am, grown woman, and I'm wetting the bed.

Assistant: [pained noise]

Interviewer: Is there anything you think you should have done differently, in hindsight?

JI: I... could have drunk less, I guess? But if I was gonna last 'til morning I'd have had to cut back so much I'd probably get dehydrated. [liquid dripping] Crap, I think I just lost some. I'm sorry, you're probably gonna need to get a mop in here soon. And some spare pants.

Assistant: Ma'am, please.

Interviewer: Just wait. [to JI] Really, you can go to the bathroom any time you need to.

JI: What is your obsession with me and the bathroom? Fine, okay, you know what, I'll go, as long as you let her come with. I'll just wash my hands or something so she doesn't wet herself right here.

Interviewer: That sounds acceptable. One thing, though. While you're there, we'll need you to actually use the toilet.

JI: Why? [further dripping]

Interviewer: Testing purposes.

JI: [scoffs] Right. Whatever, if you insist. Come on, let's get her out of here before she explodes.

Assistant: Thank you.

[Note: JI proceeded to use the bathroom without difficulty.]

[REDACTED]

Detain. Study. Protect.

DSP-139

“(in)Continence powder”

Date of last edit: 06/08/20██

Object Class: Innate Unsafe

Detainment Procedures:

DSP-139 may be sold to people with a doctor's prescription by pharmacies all through ██████. All production and selling of DSP-139 is to be stopped immediately, and pharmacies' stocks of DSP-139 from before the addendum date should be seized by authorities and refunded. A recall order for any DSP-139 sold shall be emmited to impede more problems caused by it.

Description:

DSP-139 is an organic compound that has a brown color when purified and turned into a powder and a redish-yellow color when crytalized. It's informaly known as "continence powder" due to it being sold in pharmacies in the form of a powder capsule for its incontinence fighting capabilities.

The "continence powder" has the anomalous effect of, when consumed either by oral means or by injection in the bloodstream, making the person able to hold in more fluids in their bladder and solids inside their bowels (only when consumed by oral means) than normal. After several studies and tests, it has been confirmed that this effect is not placebo effect and is indeed true, and so because of its effects, it can be used to treat incontinence on patients with bladder problems.

Interview with TC, supervisioned by Dr.Grace (25/04/20██):

Dr.S: Why hello there TC. What brings you here?

TC: You called me for the interview.

Dr.S: Oh yeah, I did indeed. So, please, state your name and occupation.  (supervisioner comment: There's no reason to do that, we have that information. And so should the interviewer.)

TC: It's [REDACTED]

Dr.S: From my annotations here, uhmmm... (to supervisioner) I need help, I don't know how to read your handwriting.

Dr.G: (sigh) It's written that the subject is taking it in the form of pills every 6 hours

Dr.S: From my annotations, you've taking the medicine in the form of pills, right?

TC: Correct, sir.

Dr.S: Say, you had any incontinence problems?

TC: Uhm, you know, It's kind of embarrassing, but yes. I did have some.

Dr.S: May you tell us what they were?

TC: Can I not?

Dr.S: Sorry mate, you cannot not. It's obligatory.

TC: Well, could be anywhere doing anything, and sometimes I'd just feel my pants getting wet.

Dr.S: Complete bladder voiding?

TC: Normally just a few spurts.

Dr.S: Right, soooooo, let's see... Does this make about 16 hours you haven't gone to the bathroom now?

TC: Yes, maybe a bit longer.

Dr.S: Would you say that, without the continence powder, you'd be able after so much time?

TC: Definitively no. At least not without leaking a bunch and needing a change of pants.

Dr.S: And are you feeling anything now?

TC: I feel like I need to pee.

Dr.S: Just a normal need?

TC: Yes.

Dr.S: ...Anything else?

TC: Hmm, not really, no.

Dr.S: No spurting, no discomfort, no "I'm holding since morning, I practically can't get up without feeling the worst pain I ever felt in my bladder"?

TC: That last was very specific.

Dr.S: We get that one a lot.

Dr.G: Please, keep idle chatter to its lowest 

Dr.S: Ok, sorry. None of those, right?

TC: Yeah, no.

Dr.S: What else... What about the need to poop? Any need?

TC: No, I don't feel any.

Dr.S: That's good, that's cool. Anyway, I think we're done. Come back in 5 hours for another interview, and don't forget to take the pills.

TC: Okay.

(End of relevant recording)

Other interviews with TC and other subjects can be found in archives showing impressive holding times such as the one seen, with the record being 32 hours without leakage, although it was in a subject with no incontinence whatsoever.

Addendum (06/08/20██):

After ██ weeks, or ██ months, it has been noticed that DSP-139 effect on subjects declines over time, making it basically useless as an incontinence medicine. Besides that, stopping use of DSP-139 after prolonged consumption makes the normal holding capacities of the subject to be eroded, causing for difficulties holding one's bladder and bowels. Such withdraw symptoms are alleviated only by the use of DSP-139. For this reason, DSP-139 should stop being prescribed for patients to treat incontinence.

Interview with TC, supervisioned by Dr.Grace (04/08/20██):

Dr.S: Well, you must know by now what's up, right?

TC: The "Medicine is actually making the problem worse"?

Dr.S: Yeah, that one. As you've been using it for...

TC: (sigh) About ██ months.

Dr.S: Thanks. As you've been using it for ██ months, the damage is mostly done. So, ummm... Let's begin by the continence problems that arose since then.

TC: Fine. The first weeks after taking it, it was like heaven leaned in and kissed me.

Dr.G: I'm sorry, but what does that mean?

Dr.S: Oh, he's saying that the beginning felt great.

TC: Yeah, imagine that. Going through an entire day without getting your underwear damp.

Dr.S: And then after those first weeks?

TC: Then I had an accident. The first one since I began taking it.

Dr.S: How bad was that accident?

TC: Not that bad. Only a few drops. But then it just kept happening again and again. It felt like I wasn't even taking the damn medicine.

Dr.S: Sad. Anyway, I think this might be a good time to do some tests, what you think Grace?

Dr.G: You're the one who's heading research into this DSP. It's your call.

Dr.S: Cool. So TC, you're gonna have to hold it as long as possible now. We'll see you in 30 minutes.

TC: Wait, what?

Dr.S: Yeah, bye.

TC: Hold on, I'm...

Dr.S: Sorry, can't hear you over us leaving the room.

(Door opening and closing sounds)

(Interview recording cut for the sake of concision)

Dr.S: So, it has been some time. May you tell what you're feeling right now?

TC: I feel (pained moan) my bladder. It's hurting bad.

Dr.S: I could get that from you curled up on the floor with your hands jammed on your crotch. Anything else?

TC: I think I'm spurting.

Dr.S: Yeah, we could see that from your wet pants as well.

TC: (gasp) Aah, I think it's coming out.

Dr.G: Indeed

(15 seconds of hissing sounds)

Dr.S: All emptied?

TC: No, my bowels are hurting.

Dr.S: Well, you can go to the bathroom. I'm not paid enough to deal with poop.

(Door opening and closing with hurried footsteps sounds.)

Dr.S: Dang, that was 1 hour and a half. Before using DSP-139, TC could get to 5 hours consistenly without complete voiding.

Dr.G: I think it's best if we stop all production of the continence powder now.

Dr.S: Yeah...

(Door opening slowly)

TC: Hey doctors, I think I need help.

Dr.G: What happened?

TC: I had a uhm... Accident.

Dr.S: (sigh) We really need a raise.

(End of recording)

This wasn't supposed to get so big. But I have no sense of scope, so that's cool, I guess.

Edited by GermanShepherd (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Detain. Study. Protect.

DSP-140

“Peedora's Box”

Object class: Innate

Detainment procedure: DSP-140 shall be locked with two padlocks, one for the head researcher of the DSP, one for the supervisioner. DSP-140 must also be stored in a box of 35 x 20 x 12cm locked box, the key for the box must be also in the possession of the supervisioner.

Description: DSP-140 is a small blue box 30cm wide, 10cm high and 15cm lenghtwise with that has a lid that can be easily opened. The lid is in a fliptop style and has a clasp holding it closed. Upon being opened, the box makes everyone in a 15 meter radius to have their bladder instantly filled, causing an urgent need to pee. After opened, DSP-140 has a 12 hour cooldown to do its effect again.

Audio recording of first test of DSP-140 by Dr.S, supervisioned by Dr.L (17/05/20██, subject's name "RS"):

Dr.L: (muffled due to being behind a panel of glass) Ok RS, you can now open the box.

RS: I won't be hurt by this, right?

Dr.S: (also muffled for being behind the panel of glass) We don't think so, but if you do get wounded at all, there's a rapid response team around... I hope.

RS: Well, that's reassuring.

Dr.L: All the reports we got from the box don't show any serious problems. You can be worry-free.

RS: And also, what's up with the bucket?

Dr.S: We keep it in there in case the subject can't hold it, that way we don't get the floor dirty. Any other questions?

RS: I don't think so.

Dr.S: Good. Go on then.

RS: Ok. I'm opening it.

(A click from the box is heard, followed by several groans from both the supervisioners and the subject)

RS: Oh damn, damn, damn, damn, damn.

Dr.S: O-ok. RS, how would you rate yo- (grunt) your desperation from one to ten?

RS: Ten, fifteen, a thousand, I don't know. It's too much.

Dr.L: Nevermind that, we need to go to the bathroom now.

Dr.S: (quietly) We're in the middle of testing, Luna. We can't go.

Dr.L: I'm going now, I can't handle any longer.

(Sounds of Dr.L's footsteps getting quieter)

Dr.S: RS, please (breathes in) get up from the chair. We, I need to check how fu-full you are.

RS: I- I can't.

Dr.S: (Audibly agitated) Get up so we can go!

RS: (whines) Ok.

Dr.S: Gr-great, hold it for a second.

RS: Ah, how much more?

Dr.S: Not too much, just (sigh) hold it.

(A few seconds of silence, except for a few desperation groans and whines can be heard before a hissing noise starts)

Dr.S: (moaning) Ahhh.

RS: What's happening?

Dr.S: Nothing, nothing. Just keep still while we analyse how full your bladder is.

RS: (whining)

(Sounds of Dr.L's footsteps gets closer)

Dr.L: (Audibly relieved) I'm back. That was intense.

Dr.S: Yeah, intense.

Dr.L: What is this hissing?

Dr.S: (sigh) I'll tell you later.

Dr.L: (quietly) Are you peeing yourself?

Dr.S: (No answer)

(the hissing noise stops)

Dr.L: (still quietly) I think it's better if you go change now. I'll finish this test.

Dr.S: Fine, I'll go.

(Wet footsteps can be heard indicating Dr.S leaving the room)

Dr.L: Ok, we're done, RS. If you want, you can now-

(Dr.L is interrupted by a strong hissing noise coming from RS, followed by a moan of relief)

RS: Hahhhh

Dr.L: ...use the bucket.

RS: I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it.

Dr.L: It's fine, we'll clean the floor and get you some dry clothes. (yelling to outside the room) We need a cleanup on test room 4.

(End of recording)

• 3 months later...

Normally I lurk around here pretty hard. But I wanted to see this get some more attention, so I figured I'd write my own.

DSP-219 - "Bladder-Beating Soap"

Object Class: Innate

Detainment Procedures: DSP-219, due to its nature, is not contained in a single location. Rather, DSP-219 is approved as a cleaning agent under certain circumstances, spread across janitorial lockers and offices at Site-██. DSP-219, in these locations, is to be kept in a quantity of up to 16 bars, in a standard capsule box measuring no larger then 6 x 8 x 5 inches, labeled "FOR JANITORIAL USE ONLY - DSP-219." A stock of polyurethane gloves is to be kept available near DSP-219's detainment locations for testing and handling protocols. A spare box measuring no larger then 2.75 x 4 x 2.375 inches, containing two instances of DSP-219, is to be kept in Dr. █████'s office for emergency purposes should Site-██ run out of instances of DSP-219.

Description: DSP-219 is a set of bars numbering around ███ that resemble ordinary bars of soap colored french blue, shot with streaks of midnight blue. Such coloration is usual for commercially available soap bars and may cause DSP-219 to be confused for normal lye-created bars of soap. Analyzation of its composition reveals that of a typical bar of soap created from lye at the surface level. An unknown substance composes roughly 38% of its interior makeup, and the atomic structure of the substance is unusually dense.

When used to clean normal liquid stains, such as water, blood, grease, soda, or many other liquids, DSP-219 behaves as normal, shedding molecules of itself that mix with the liquid to create suds that can be lifted off with paper towels for disposal. DSP-219's unusual properties manifest when used to clean urinary stains, and various effects follow depending on the state DSP-219 is being used in. It should be noted that in all cases where DSP-219 is used to clean urine, the location of the stain is completely free from urine -- DSP-219 completely absorbs the liquid, as if a vacuum or suction effect is occurring. In additional, DSP-219 does not shed any material when used to clean urine.

If the person holding DSP-219 is using gloves or other non-porous separator (such as a hair clip or plastic finger covers), then DSP-219 will absorb all urine it comes into contact with. DSP-219's coloration slowly changes as it absorbs further urine, changing from french blue to a deep yellow as it absorbs urine. It is estimated DSP-219, in its normal form, can absorb around 900ml worth of urine in this way. If a bar of DSP-219 containing urine is later used to clean other liquids, instead of normal lye soap creating suds, it is urine that mixes with the stain instead. However, if DSP-219 does not release its stored urine and absorbs beyond its maximum load, it shatters violently, releasing its urine in the process. It is advised not to let this happen, as such an explosion usually causes urine to coat the person's surroundings in addition to the stain it was originally absorbing.

If the person holding DSP-219 is doing so using a porous separator (such as paper towels, clothing, or mittens), DSP-219 will release excess liquid into the porous separator instead of shattering. One can safely use multiple bars of DSP-219 in the case of multiple urine stains or excessive amounts of urine in this way, as if the instance of DSP-219 is "full", then the porous separator grows wet with urine as a visible indicator to switch bars. It is unknown how DSP-219 accomplishes this, however it has been noted that such liquid transfers occur rapidly, at a rate of over 300ml per second, and stains can grow to encompass entire fabric items that come into contact with DSP-219.

If the person holding DSP-219 uses their hands without any form of separator, then DSP-219 exhibits a third anomalous effect: Urine is transferred directly through the users body into their bladder, instead of being absorbed. This appears to occur at an unusual 2:1 ratio, as someone who cleans a 800ml stain this way may urinate roughly 1600ml afterwards. This can cause problems with someone not trained in DSP-219's use, as they may attempt to clean their own stain only to cause a bigger mess, as well as those with health issues related to the urinary system. Additionally, if a bar of DSP-219 has already absorbed urine, then if the instance of DSP-219 is picked up later, it will transfer stored urine at the same rapid pace. This can cause someone to immediately wet themselves if DSP-219's urine transfer overfills their bladder.

DSP-219's final anomalous effect manifests when it is urinated on. If a bar of DSP is missing any material, then urinating directly onto the bar can cause it to slowly regenerate shed material. One can even duplicate bars of DSP-219 this way, by cutting it in half and then urinating on both halves. DSP-219 will never grow beyond its original bar size, making it ideal for stain removal uses. Be careful about doing so, however -- once DSP-219 grows to its original size, it will absorb urine instead of regenerating lost tissue, potentially causing it to shatter and release urine if the person urinating cannot hold the rest of their bladder in.

Staff Notes:

For fucks sake, please stop pissing on these bars and throwing them at people! It's not funny and causes a mess! - Dr. ███████

Next one to do it gets demoted to E-class!! I had to throw away a lab coat after someone decided to leave a bar of it on top overnight, causing it to soak in and change its color permanently. I can't work with piss-soaked clothing, let alone the potential diseases I could acquire. - Dr. ████

I wanted to write a couple of test logs, but the plotbunny in my head grew tired after reaching the end of the article, unfortunately. I may still write one or two later, assuming interest does not wane.

Edited by commenstator02
edit #2: corrections: copy,copies -> instance, instances and scp -> dsp. oops... (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Detain. Study. Protect.

DSP-059

“The Mannequin”

Object Class: Unsafe

Detainment Procedures:

Due to the impossibility of removing DSP-059 from it’s current spot, it is to be contained in Site-C-059, also known as Wait people can see this?, the mall DSP-059 was originally discovered. The mall is to be brought out by the foundation and shut down to prevent unauthorized citizens from interacting with DSP-059.

DSP-059 is currently located within the clothes aisle of the mall. Any attempts by unauthorized citizens to enter Site-C-059 should be responded to with detainment and administration of Class-A amnestics.

The state of DSP-059’s clothes are to be monitored every 2 hours. If the entity’s pants appear to be wet, they must be immediately replaced with clothes that DSP-059 will enjoy (See 059-Clothes Guide for more info). DSP-059’s wet clothes are to be washed and placed back in the clothes store. If DSP-059 is unsatisfied with the clothing, all units in Site-C-059 should collect the water hoses contained outside the building and put out any fires that spawn.

Description:

DSP-059 is a model mannequin made out of fiberglass. The entity is 6 feet tall, and has a slender body and white skin. It will always wear a wig containing short, bushy red hair. No information has been found on the process of creating DSP-059, or who created it. DSP-059 is extremely durable, capable of resisting blunt, piercing, and slashing trauma. Attempts to test further with items such as firearms have been denied.

If DSP-059 is removed from the mall it considers home, it will instantaneously teleport back to its location back from before it was moved. Because of this, relocation is essentially impossible.

Every 48 hours, DSP-059 will begin to urinate. It is currently unknown how DSP-059 is able to pee, as it does not appear to have a vagina. It is also unknown where the urine comes from, as DSP-059 is unable to consume liquids. On average, the entity will excrete around 400-450 mls per wetting, slightly above the average amount of mls urinated by a normal adult. This will usually be enough to soak whatever undergarments, pants, and shoes DSP-059 is wearing. The urine has an amplified smell, and can be smelt from up to 7.5 meters away. The urine takes approximately 12 hours to dry, and 18 hours for the smell to completely disappear.

If a humanoid entity is within the clothes store while DSP-059 is wearing wet clothes, DSP-059 will begin to send telepathic messages to the person in question (Now referred to DSP-059-1). DSP-059’s messages are told in an emotionless female voice, and typically ask DSP-059-1 to replace it’s clothing, particularly it’s pants and underwear. If DSP-059-1 agrees, DSP-059’s clothing will suddenly disappear and reappear somewhere within 10 meters of the entity. If the person brings new clothes within 5 meters of DSP-059, the clothes will disappear and reappear on DSP-059. If DSP-059 considers the clothes acceptable, it will stop displaying anomalous effects until it’s next wetting. Instances of DSP-059-1 who were able to calm DSP-059 have said to feel slightly more happy around mannequins.

If DSP-059-1 disagrees with the request, leaves the clothes store after agreeing, or gives DSP-059 clothes that it considers unsatisfactory, the urine on DSP-059’s clothes will turn into flames within a few seconds. It is unknown how this happens, or if DSP-059 is the entity causing it. The flames will float towards DSP-059-1 until they penis, expire due to burning, or leave Site-C-059. The flames do not appear to possess the ability to path-find and maneuver through objects while following DSP-059, often causing it to set objects on fire. 

Alternatively, if DSP-059 wets itself between 5-8 times without being changed, the urine will turn into flames regardless, and float towards the nearest humanoid regardless if they are within Site-C-059 or not.

DSP-059 was first discovered within the mall in 200X, and it’s properties were not known until a fire was caused due to an instance of DSP-059-1 refusing to help change DSP-059. The foundation was able to purchase and shut down the mall, which now serves as it’s containment site.

Due to the potential danger of DSP-059, testing is, as of 201X, not allowed unless authorized by two level 3 researchers.

059-Interview Log

Interview was between Dr. Gamer (Who will be referred as Dr. G for this interview) and the instance of DSP-059-1 who caused the fire (referred to as Subject-A). Amnestics were administered after the interview, as per detainment procedures go.

Dr. G: anyways, Subject-A. We have a few questions to ask you.

Subject-A: Alright, ask away. I’m guessing it’s about that statue.

Dr. G: Correct. Do you have any idea on what caused the fire?

Subject-A: Yeah. That statue. She did it.

Dr. G: And how did she create that fire?

Subject-A: It’s a bit cloudy in my mind, but… her pants caught on fire. The flames started to float towards me. I was freaking out…

Dr. G: Interesting. And what caused the fire to end up spreading?

Subject-A: I ran out of the clothes store. I think I was the only one there. Pretty sure that place was about to close. But yeah. The fire hit the wall, and a fire started.

Dr. G: Did the statue say anything to you?

Subject-A: Yes, actually. It did. It told me to change her. She wanted me to give her spare clothes. Really fucking creepy. And it felt like it was coming from my head, not from her.

Dr. G: Interesting. Well, that’s about it for this interview. Thank you for your cooperation.

059-Clothes Guide

Studying DSP-059's interactions with DSP-059-1 instances has revealed the entity’s preferences.

DSP-059 will not create flames if given one of the following clothes. Note that if either the pants or underwear is satisfactory and the other isn’t, DSP-059 will not produce flames.

Pants

-Blue Jeans

-Khaki Pants

-Red Skirt

-Any Shorts (with the exception of blue colored shorts)

Undergarments

-Pink panties

-Black thong

-Red, blue or yellow briefs.

Edited by LeakLife
minor edits to grammar and a few other things (see edit history)
On 10/16/2021 at 6:56 PM, LeakLife said:

If I can ask a question, are we allowed to write things to add to the lore of the DSP universe? (ie: rival groups of interest, different sites, tales, etc)

On 10/17/2021 at 12:29 AM, Tentacool said:

I wanna know too!!

Why not? There are some rules Railgun-sama has written in the first post and I don't see anything against adding more lore to the DSP universe. I think you only have to write it into a new DSP File. If your idea for a new DSP needs a special site, or is maybe created by a certain group it makes sense to add that as background information.

Or did you mean something else?

I really liked the concept and tried my hand at it, not sure if it's exactly right but here it goes

Detain.Study.Protect
DSP-241

"Jealous Toilet"

Object class:    Capricious

Deteinment Procedures: 

DSP-241 is to be kept locked inside a 4X4 meter empty room on site REDACTED. The door of the room in which DSP-241 is contained, is to be outfitted with an anti-lockpicking door lock, only one key able to open the door  to DSP-241 is to be on site at any given time; The lock is to be checked  every week at REDACTED on Sunday to ensure it is in proper working condition.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           All personnel that is assigned to the containment of DSP-241 must pass a strict self-restaint and mental fortitude tests.
Should medical staff foresee a DSP-241-A event in the near future they are to to notify immediatly management as to allow preemptive safety measures to be put in place

DSP-241-1 is to be contained in the closest standard humanoid containment unit to DSP-241 and is to be always surveilled and monitored by at least one security personnel and outfitted with: a single/twin size bed, a chair, a desk, a wardrobe,a metal sink, a heater and a grid trashcan. The room is not to contain, in order of importance : a toilet, any porcelain object,  any toilet substitute such as diapers,potable toilets etc. or any container suitable for holding a liquid, (any bottles or other containers used to deliver DSP-241-1 something to drink are to be monitored by staff and retrieved immediatly after the subject is done drinking). DSP-241-1 is only to be allowed to exit it's containment unit if it expresses a desire to visit DSP-241, at which point DSP-241-1 is to be accompanied by three security personell, once at the door to the containment
room for DSP-241 one member of security is to open the door and wait outside as the other two escort DSP-241-1 inside, waiting by the inner doorframes and keeping alert to any strange actions from either DSP-241-1 or the other guard; after the visit is complete the guards are to lock the room again and accompany DSP-241-1 back to it's containment unit.
DSP-241 may file formal requests for the addition af furniture, clothes or other items to ensure long term cooperation by DSP-241, such requests are to be filed alongside a summary of DSP-241's Containment procedure and anomalous properties, as to avoid the issuing of items derimental to DSP-241's containment, but should otherwise go through the same acceptance or denial procedures for clearence level 1 staff.

IMPORTANT: In case of strange beheviour or an attempted escape by DSP-241-1  the use of deadly force is to be used only as a very last resort and should ideally be approved by the site manager: REDACTED, failure to comply will result in termination. 

Description:

DSP-241 was found by foundation staff after investigating a news report about an indestructible toilet in the wreck of a house that had recently been destroyed due to an unexpected colossal plumbing failure, the owner of the house had died but the autopsy revealed the death to be of natural causes unrelated to the destructive event , the story was silenced and the media team was able to pass it off as a hoax,  undercover agents were dispatched to locate such building and managed to get in contact with all direct witnesses, and after confirming  DSP-241's anoumalous properties they were able to amministrate low grade amnestics to the population of REDACTED

DSP-241 is a functioning white porcelain toilet directly attached to it's water tank and with a toilet paper holder with a full roll, it is impervious to deamage and is in pristine 
condition, apart for the top of the tank on which is etched the phrase  : I'M THE ONLY ONE YOU NEED, RIGHT? 
DSP-241 anomalous properties begin with it's ability to funciton as intended even if completely disconnected to any plumbing, DSP-241's tank appears to
always be full of water and it flushes as one would expect despite it only being rested on solid floor. The toilet paper roll doesn't match with any known distributors, it has been described by test sbuject as incredibly soothing to the touch and possessing a great smell, while the tactile texture seems to be consistent between testers the smeel seems to vary form person to person with results such as :cleaning detergent, cut grass, honey, bakedbread, various flowers and more vauge answers; testing reveald it to never shrink in size but has also found that the toilet paper quickly loses all anomalous properties after being severd from DSP-241.
The second anomalous proprerty is it's ability to condition any woman that lays their eyes on it to use it, in an effort to create an instance of DSP-241-1.

These effect manifest in what subjects have desecribed as an aura of comfort and relaxation or relief and toughts such as "That toilet looks so comfortable, I wonder how it feels..." ,"I don't really need to go, but, since it's right there maybe..." "Oh man, I really could use a toilet right about now..." the toughts's intrusivness on the mind of anyone that comes in contact varies based on whether an instance of DSP-241-currently exists ,and if it doesn't, how long has it been since the existence of the last DSP-241-1.  As time goes on the mind of all individuals within a growing radius begins to be sent increasingly powerful signals, they always know the closest route to take to arrive to DSP-241 and can start developing recurrent dreams about peeeing in it and how fantastic it would feel, such dreams are incredibly lucid and staff members have reported it as the cause for many bedwetting accidents or even in rare occasions wetting themselves while sleep walking towards DSP-241, these effects become greatly lessened if an instance of DSP-241-1 exists, and become limited to only those that directly see DSP-241, instead of having a  radius of effect.

If someone where relieve themselves inside of DSP-241 they would become an 
instance of DSP-241-1.

DSP-241's most notable anomalous properties begin after the creation of an instance of DSP-241-1 hereafter referd to as "target"; 
First of all if the target spends prolonged amounts of time in the vicinity of : a toilet that isn't DSP-241, any porcelain object, a toilet substitute for example diapers or a portable toilet, or any container suitable for liquids, such items may disappear never to be found again or in some cases be found to have been violently destroyed 
As long as the target only uses DSP-241 for their toilet needs no other effects  occur, however should the target try to use another method of relieving themselves they suddently become impaired by what appears to be DSP-241 directly manipulating causality: Should the target attempt to go to a public toiet or even a private one invariably they are met with unreasonably long lines of bursting women unwilling and unable to let someone past them, or a row of locked toilets from which can be heard moans of relief and loud hissing noises, out of order or cleaning signs can be found outside of the stalls and other such occurences. 
If the target somehow ignores the situation and enters a toilet anyway the will soon crumble into dust on the floor either as soon as the target makes contact with it or a short time after the target sat on it.
If the target attempts to relive herself using a diaper, a portable toilet a bottle or some other container there are two main observed scenarios, in the first the target is unable to get a hold of any of the previoulsy mentioned items as they all appear to have vanished from their usual location only to be found to have been needed somewhere else and relocated, however if a someone keep watch of such items from before the target thinks about using them they will usually be able to keep them from being relocated and may even be able to give them to the target, but should the target attempt to use them they will be found to be faulty and won't be able to hold anything leaving a mess on the floor.
Despite such occurences leading invaribly to the same reult the target always stubbornly rejects the idea of relieving herself outside or giving up and accepting
wetting herself; the target also shows no signs of getting used to wetting herself no matter how many times it happens always reacting strongly whenever an accident 
occurs, moreover medical examination of the target has shown no sign of damage associated with prolonged and repeated holding of one's urine.
The last of DSP-241's anoumalous properies only happens in the case of the death of an instance of DSP-241-1, the response is immediate and very noticable, as 
a clear liquid starts gushing out of DSP-241's bowl, an enourmous pressure starts to build within all plumbing structures in a radius of up to REDACTED , causing
heavy damage in what is called an DSP-241-A event, the rupturing of the pipes is cuased by the sudden appearence inside them of high amounts of the same clear
liquid produced by DSP-241 which as been analyzed in foundation laboratories and has been found to resemble the composition of tears.      

Interview log 1:

Dr M: Good morning DSP-241-1
DSP-241-1: I've got a name you know?
Dr M: I'm afraid it wasn't in the report I recieved
DSP-241-1: I'm Rebecca, what's your name?
Dr M: You can call me Margaret
Dr M: So, are you aware of your current condition
Rebecca: I don't know shit, first they grab me and tell me to piss in a toilet in a room with a huge lock on it, then they say I'm a DSP and shove me in another cell, this one doesn't even have a bathroom!
Dr M: Miss Rebecca please calm down, you will be briefed in due time, could you please go into a little more detail about what happened in the locked room.
Rebecca: What? Are you kidding me? Why do you want...
Dr M: Miss Rebecca, I believe you know the position you are in, your compliance would really facilitate the reaserch we are conducting, we don't need to get the guards involved right?
Rebecca: Right.....
Dr M: So, what happened inside the room with the toilet ?
Rebecca: The guards told me to use the toilet in the midlle of the room, I asked them if they were gonna stay and watch and they actually said yes, I got so mad I started yelling at them and one said to take a good look at the toilet before doing something stupid, I looked at it and at first I was like so what it's a toilet, but after a couple seconds I thought that it looked really comfy and...
Dr M: Hmmm, Yes, Alright... All as expected, please continue
Rebecca: ...and while I was thinking that one of the guards pushed me and she was all like "Get on with it" I looked back to say something to her but she wasn't even looking at me at all, she just kept staring at the toilet until the other guard shook her back to her senses and told me to hurry, maybe she was busting for a piss herself I dunno?
Dr M: Alright, this is important, do you remember wich one was staring at the toilet?
Rebecca: I think it was the one on the left of the room
Dr M:*mumbling* Well, this isn't the most solid proof but I sholud start an investigation and have that guard reassigned to something else, I'll have to be more careful from now on
Dr M: I'm sorry for interrupting you, please resume where you left off
Rebecca: So I walked colser to it and I could smell the toilet paper
Dr M: The toilet paper?
Rebecca: Yes, it was like... I dunno it was the best smell ever like... Haaa, I can't describe it right now but it was really good, so I got closer and that's when I started thinking "Well I DO need to go to the bathroom right now, and even if there's guards watching we're all girls here, it won't be a problem if I just pee in the toilet, they asked me to do it anyway and it looks so comfortable" I unzipped my uniform and lowered my underwear and as soon as I sat on it I felt this warm feeling like from a heated seat or something, it was so relaxing before I even noticed I had already stated letting loose, it felt so natural like that's what I was supposed to do y'know ?
Dr M: I can't say I do. Was there anything else of interest you noticed?
Rebecca: Nothing too weird, when I went to flush I noticed someone etched something on the top of the water tank but that's about it noting else seemed weird after that
Dr M: Thank you very much Rebecca for your cooperetion, the interview has come to an end but there's still something else we have to do today

Test log day 1

Written and recorded by Doctor Margaret
After I told Rebecca about the need to continue our operations showed visible surprise

Rebecca: What, there's still more to do?
Dr M: Yes, is there a problem?
Rebecca lowered her face for a second but quickly got back to normal and looked me staight in the eyes with her face slightly red because of a mixture of embarassment and anger
Rebecca: Yeah, I've been locked in here without a toilet for a long time, Even if I went in that weird toilet that was ,like, a good while ago, Do DSP's not get toilet breaks!
Dr M: It depends, many DSP's don't require them so they don't get any.
Rebecca: I'm not some inanimate object! Let me go to the toilet!
It would appear luck was on my side thanks to this fortuitus timing I was able to avoid needing to wait or having to administer a diuretic wich might have impaired Rebecca's cooperation or  the test's results
Dr M: Don't worry Rebecca, that was my plan from the start
Rebecca: Then hurry, my pride is on the line you know?
I lead the slightly twitchy Rebecca down the twisting corridors of the facility, every time I stopped at a crossroads to remember where to go I could see her jumping in place, her shaking becoming more and more pronounced as we drew closer to the staff bathroom, however once we got there...
Crowd: "Ooohhh Ahhh I don't think I can make it"     "Hey shove it! I was here first"        "Uhhhhh It's going to leak"
The entrance to the toilets was barely vibile behind the wall of squirming women it's not a line it's a pile they're all pushin and shoving as  desperate to enter through the door frame as their pee is to gush out of their crotch, it would apper that DSP-241 is beginning to show it's effect
Rebecca: What the fuck is going on here?
Dr M: Oh dear, what is this?
I looked around for a little bit to see if I could find someone that would have known what was happening and I decided to focus my attention on the doctor that was the closest to the edges of the pile
Dr M: Doctor Anne, what happened here?
Dr A: Aaah... Y-you see... The... Ex...
The short, quivering doctor bends over in her lab coat, as her hand dive into her crotch trying to physicallystop the urine from proceeding, she slowly gets back up straight and contiunues
Dr A: The experiment, you know with DSP REDACTED, it...Huf..Hufff...It didn't go as expected... Nobody can walk... any farther... So we're all stuck here...Uhhhhh
Dr M: It would happear so...
Truly facinating I was convinced we had DSP REDACTED completely figured out, for such a thing to occur it must have bee....
Rebecca: Yeah well, I'm sure you can have a nice chat about this AFTER you bring me to a toilet that isn't so...clogged!!
Dr M: You wish to go see if another toilet is available?
Rebecca: Are you kidding me! Of course I do! What else is there to do?
Dr M: Alright, then let's go the other nearest toilet should be... where should we go actually? I mean there's one upstairs or we could take the corridor and go to the east wing but it might take a bit longer. It looks like we're at a crossroad where do you...
Rebecca: Less talking more walking! Hurry, hurry! I'm at my limit here! I can't risk taking the long road I'll take the stairs!
It appears the sight of all the desperate staff members had quite an effect on Rebecca she has planted a hand on the crotch point of her uniform and she's stopping every couple of minutes due to having to bend down to try to naintain control over the situation
Dr M: We've made it to the staircase, is everything alright Rebecca? 
Rebecca: NO! I've never had to go this bad!! Fuck! I can already feel a wet patch. I'm gonna piss myself! I'm about to burst!
Dr M: Do you want to give up?
Rebecca: What?
Dr M: There's no need to be ashamed, acciednts happen often here, due to the nature of our reaserch. I can assure you won't be the first or last to wet herself in that precise spot.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Dr M:Our janitors will make it as if it never even happened
Rebecca: NO! I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP! I CAN MAKE IT! I'LL HOLD FOR AS LONG AS I
CAN!
Rebecca lifted both of her hands and partially unzipped the front of her uniform, then both hands dove inside of Rebecca's panties as she slowly ascended the stairs, one step at a time stopping to take deep breaths every couple of steps, but eventually she made it all the way to the third floor
Rebecca: Aaahh...Almost...there
Dr M: Yes, just a couple of meters
Dr M: And here we are, wait... what's this...
Rebecca: "Do not enter cleaning in progress"??, No,no no NO!! Fuck this, I'm going in anyway,this sign can't stop me!!
Dr M: I'd advise against it something big must have happened in there, usually janitors clean up everything after work hours to prevent having to clean the same spot countless times 
Rebecca: Something big is going to happen inside my uniform!! I have no choice!!
Shaking like a leaf Rebecca pulled one of her hands out of her panties, it glistened a little in the sunlight while she opened the door to the restroom. The inside of the restroom looked like a warzone, wathever happened here wasn't pretty, the stench of ammonia was so strong I recoiled istinctively bringing my hand to my nose. I assesed the situation, I had never been inside somwhere that required the immidiate mobilitation of a janitor, there were pee stains in places I couldn't even dream about, I began to wonder whar DSP could have possibly caused this, before snepping back to the experiment at hand, luckily, while I was distracted I  didn't miss much of the remainder of the situation as Rebecca tried desperatly to open a stall door using her elbows, as her hands were now both firmly planted inside her panties again, she turned to me and said
Rebecca: H-help me...please!
I opened the door for her just in time before the janitor, who was just now exiting a stall to see what was happening, had a chance to yell at her to leave
Rebecca: Ahhh Ahhh Oh Yessss!
Rebecca shook her half worn uniform off, letting it fall down her legs and pulled down her panties from the inside as she sat on the toilet, for a moment she was at peace, but only for a moment, in an instant the toilet crumbled into pieces and as her seat crumbled beneath her so did Rebeccas willpower she hit the floor with a resounding thud and after hearing an impressively loud moan I saw a golden arch taking off from Rebecca's privates and landing squarely on her uniform by her feet.
Rebecca: Aaah NO! I can't believe this! I'm pissing everywhere!! It's all over my uniform!! Ack; I can't stop it! Nooo don't look at me!
After a whole minute showing no signs of stopping the stream eventually became a trickle and then it stopped
Dr M: Is everything ok?
Rebecca: Does it look like it is?
After this I followed the protocol for a type 0-M0 wetting event and brought Rebecca to the shower romm and back to her room and informed her to ask the guard stationd in front of her room shouls she need the restroom again.
I ask management the permission to continue reaserch of DSP-241 as its causality manipulating properties, if properly directed could aid in the discovery of previously unkown factors such as with the DSP REDACTED and REDACTED that happend during this very test, I therefore implore you to revisit your decision ans allow
me to continue tests with DSP-241 

Doctor Margaret 

• 3 weeks later...

Detain. Study. Protect.

DSP-456

Urine Orb

Object Containment Class: Euclid

Object Danger Class: Capricious

Detainment Procedures:

DSP-456 is to be contained within a 5 by 5 room covered with a non-urine soaking material.  Each day, two D-class personnel (preferably with a large bladder capacity) monitored by a pre-assigned scientist must enter DSP-456’s holding cell at 8:30 AM EST and remove around 50% of its mass. The current personnel assigned to DSP-456 is Dr. Fugly.

Description:

DSP-456 is a sphere made entirely of liquid urine. Urine from DSP-456 (identified as DSP-456-A) can be identified due to it’s slightly greener color. Despite the sphere being made out of liquid, it is incapable of falling apart, breaking the laws of gravity. The entity shows to be capable of automatically forming itself as a perfect circle, no matter what size it is. DSP-456 floats about 1.5 meters off of the ground.

Every 24 hours, (8 AM EST, to be exact) DSP-456 doubles in size, instantaneously creating more DSP-456-A. Where the DSP-456-A comes from and how exactly it manifests is currently unknown. If created DSP-456-A manifests in a space already occupied by an object, DSP-456-A will be absorbed into the object, no matter how dense the object is. Because of this effect, DSP-456 must be cleaned out daily.

When a humanoid comes within 1 meter of DSP-456 with exposed genitalia (now referred to as “subject”), DSP-456-A begins to “soar” in the air in the direction of the subject’s genitals before entering the subject’s urinary system, resting in the bladder. This will stop if DSP-456's size drops to 0.5 meters by 0.5 meters. If the humanoid’s genitals are covered up, DSP-456-A will change direction and soar back to DSP-456, increasing its mass back to its original size.

If DSP-456-A reaches a human bladder, it ceases it’s anomalous properties, becoming regular urine with the only exception being it’s green color. Meanwhile, if regular urine comes into contact with DSP-456, it will instantly convert into DSP-456-A, and start to move towards DSP-456.

In order to prevent DSP-456 from covering large areas in DSP-456-A, D-class personnel have been used to absorb DSP-456-A.

DSP-456 was first discovered in a secluded forest area when a civilian claimed to see a floating, yellow orb. Based on the story, it was believed that DSP-456 had only recently appeared. The story was picked up by Foundation personnel, and a cover-up story was made, claiming the civilian was drunk and that the orb wasn’t real. DSP-456 was then confronted by the Foundation. By this point, the entity had become extremely large, covering nearly a football field worth of land. During the study of the anomaly, a scientist accidentally triggered its effects, and figured out how to decrease DSP-456’s size. A site was built for DSP-456, due to the difficulty of moving it. The site, now known as Site-12, is now used for containing inanimate object anomalies.

Testing Log

The following section will show a series of tests on the entity.

Test-456-1

Subject Gender: Female
Subject Bladder Capacity: Below Average

The subject was told to undress and approach DSP-456. The subject’s bladder was quickly filled by DSP-456-A. Unable to hold it, the subject released their bladder before they could leave the anomalous zone of DSP-456. The urine was quickly absorbed back into DSP-456.

The subject was told to attempt again. This time, the subject was able to get over a meter away from DSP-456. The subject asked for a bathroom before almost immediately releasing their bladder a second time.

Test-456-2

Subject Gender: Male

Subject Bladder Capacity: Above Average

The subject was told to undress and approach DSP-456. After filling up their bladder to their maximum capacity, the subject was unable to get away from DSP-456. However, with some quick thinking, the subject aimed their genitals away from DSP-456.

[DATA OMITTED]

Hey, uh, yeah. This is Dr. Fugly. I’d like to request a janitor that comes with us to DSP-456’s containment cell. So far, in the past 6 months, pretty much no one has been able to make it to the bathroom. I mean, there was that one girl, but... I'm sure we all know what happened to her. Calling for a janitor every single time instead of bringing one beforehand seems pretty inefficient.

Edited by LeakLife
decided to change object from safe to euclid (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Detain. Study. Protect.

DSP-141

“Hive bladder worm”

Object class: Capricious

Detainment procedure: All specimens of DSP-176 found outside of their recording facilities should be killed and its remains disposed of. Only members with level 3 of clearance or higher may be authorized with any working or testing with DSP-176. Any person affected with DSP-176 ought to get immediate medical attention for treatment of the anomaly to avoid spreading it. The recording facilities of the worm shall be guarded by two security guard to avoid anyone with no permission from being able to steal specimens.

Description: DSP-176 specimens are 15 millimeter long free-living nematodes with yellowish color that thrive inside bladders, for this reason, the most common place to find the specimens is inside them. After infiltrating the bladder, the DSP dictates the body's need to pee. In normal conditions, the urge to urinate of the people infected stays similar to normal, but when DSP-176 gets irritated, all the infected report sudden urgent needs to pee and involuntary voiding of bladder. Although it isn't clear if the latter is caused directly by the DSP or by a normal failure to hold back a sudden desperation. Besides that, DSP-176 also seems to form a hive mind collective between bladders in close proximity, both characteristics end up forming what was named a "hive bladder", where all the infected share the same need and desperation to urinate, therefore, only one of the infected need to pee for the others to have relief. It appears that the anomaly spreads through contact with urine from infected people.

From test results, both present and absent from this summary, several factors were identified to cause DSP-176 to get irritated, such as:

• Bladder overflow
  • Consumption of gasified drinks
  • Diuretic consumption
  • Excessive caffeine consumption
  • Fungal, bacteria or viral bladder infections
  • Insertion of liquids inside the bladder
  • Insertion of foreign objects inside urethra
  • Sudden temperature changes

Treatment: No cure for DSP-176 infections have been found. DSP-176 can be treated with the use of a solution of mebendazole (due to its deworming properties) inside the bladder for a few minutes. It’s recommended the plugging of the urethra right after insertion of the solution, due to the sudden desperation and voiding caused by the anomaly’s irritation. All other people infected with DSP-176 may will also experience sudden bouts of desperation and will void their bladders because of that, and so, the health professionals dealing with DSP-176's hosts shall make sure that they're prepared to take care of the following chaos caused by the mass desperation from the infected.

[CLASSIFIED LOGS]

(Date: 08/08/20██) Recording of interview, and subsequent test, with subjects infected with DSP-176 on test room 2, authorized and supervisioned by [DATA EXPURGED] and directed by Dr.██:

Dr.██: (To camera) Test one of DSP-176, with five subjects. (To subjects) Please tell your names to the camera.

(Following seconds are expunged)

Dr.██: According to my notes, you all reported abnormal sudden desperation patterns which most of the time vanish, is that correct?

(All subjects agree)

Dr.██: And all of the patterns were described very similar, nearly identical, so we theorize you five may have the same disease. So, do you all know what this test is gonna entail?

Subject 1: Just the part of having to empty our bladder beforehand. What will we have to do?

Dr.██: Each one of you will drink different amounts of fluids over a period of time to closely observe the desperation pattern. And since you reminded me, did everyone go beforehand?

Subject 2: Well, I peed before coming here.

Subject 3: I couldn't. I went to the bathroom, but nothing came out.

Subject 1: Same with me.

Subject 4: Yeah, I kinda needed a bit, and then "poof". No more need.

Dr.██: And to you as well?

Subject 5: (nods)

Dr.██: (sigh) Let me see if the test can be done like that. (Gestures to a one-way mirror)

Supervisioner: (Through intercom) I'll allow it, let's, at first, just see how the desperation patterns develop.

Dr.██: There's the green light. So, this test will be basic. Each will drink a different amount of water and see how desperation evolves over the time.

Subject 3: Wait, how long will we be in here?

Dr.██: We believe it will take from 3 to 6 hours. Maybe 8 depending on what the effects of your disease are. Of course, you all won't need to be in the same room together. Which one wants to volunteer to drink one liter of water?

Subject 4: (raising hand) I can do it.

Dr.██: Well, (scribbles in notebook) you gonna drink one liter, anyone wants to drink 750 milili-

Supervisioner: Dr.██, regarding the test rooms, I've received the information that the nearby test rooms are unable to be utilized by us right now. So all the subjects will have to be together.

Subject 1: Does that mean we'll have to hold our pee together?

Subject 4: It seems that way.

Subject 3: (To Dr.██) No, that's weird, man. We not gonna do this.

Dr.██: Thanks for the information, Dr. [EXPURGED]. As I was saying, anyone want to-

Subject 3: We're actually doing this?

Dr.██: Yes. Anyone want to volunteer to drink 750 milliliters?

(Silence)

Dr.██: Well then, as I see that no one will volunteer, we'll randomly choose who will drink each amount.

(Recording cut for the sake of concision)

(Groaning and moans from the subjects can be heard in the background)

Dr.██: (To camera) It's been 7 hours since the subjects have drunk all the water. [Subject 1's name], you drank 500 mililitres, what are you feeling?

Subject 1: (Heavy breathing) I need to pee. Very, very badly.

Dr.██: I see, thanks. [Subject 2's name], you who have drank nothing, how bad do you need to pee?

Subject 2: (Holding crotch) Yes.

Dr.██: I'll pretend that answers my question. Uhm, [Subject 4's name] how bad is it for you to be rolled up corner of the room like that?

Subject 4: (Fidgeting a lot and crossing legs) Too bad, way too bad.

Dr.██: [Subject 3's name], you drank 750 mililitres, what are you feeling?

Subject 3: Like I'll piss myself at any moment. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Dr.██: Yes, that works, thank you.

Subject 3: Screw you.

Dr.██: And you, [Subject 5's name]?

Subject 5: (Rubbing thighs together, hands jammed into crotch) I... I need to pee...

Dr.██: Ok, thank you. (To supervision) Any other questions on the list, sir?

(No response from the supervision, leaving only the groaning of some of the subjects to be heard)

Dr.██: (To supervision) Sir.

Supervisioner: (quiet snoring)

Dr.██: (Louder) Sir!

Supervisioner: Huh? What? Can you repeat your question?

Dr.██: Were you sleeping?

Supervisioner: Certainly not. That would be most unprofessional.

Dr.██: You were snoring.

Supervisioner: I can affirm you I wasn't.

(Hissing sounds and moans coming from subject 5)

Dr.██: Oh.

(The relief moans spread to all subjects)

Supervisioner: From the sounds of it, I think it's best if I call a heavy duty crew.

Dr.██: Uhhh... Supervisioner, only subject 5 is actually peeing herself.

(Several seconds of hissing sounds coming from subject 5)

Supervisioner: When do you think she will stop?

Dr.██: I'm not sure. Maybe do indeed call heavy duty.

(More several seconds pass until the hissing sounds stop, causing there to be complete silence in the room)

Subject 5: ...Sorry.

Dr.██: It's okay, we're used to those kinds of accidents... Do you others don't need to pee anymore?

Subject 2: Well, I don't need to pee anymore.

Subject 4: Yeah, now that you talked about it, I also don't need to pee.

Subject 1: (On the floor) Yeah... I feel... Relieved.

Subject 3: Same.

Dr.██: Please get off the floor, [Subject 1's name].

Supervisioner: ██████, I think we can stop here. The results of this experiment have been, at the very least, interesting.

(END OF RECORDING)

Observations: After the test, many people, including Dr.██, other workers of the organization and test subjects from other researches, throughout the floor were found to be affected with DSP-176, which indicates lack of security care on part of the supervision and director of the tests. For this reason, any records of the first test should be kept secret from all under clearance level 5. DSP is a foundation that prides itself on protecting the public from anomalies, something that failed to be done in that situation, Dr.██ was demoted to a level 2 researcher due to it.

(Date: 15/08/20██) Recording of second test with 6 subjects (the subjects being Dr.Grace, Dr.Luna, Dr.S, FM, LC and PA) infected with DSP-176, authorized and supervisioned by Dr.Merryweather and directed by Dr.S. All the bathrooms on the floor were locked to avoid interference with the subjects:

(Mixture of voices from different people, with only Dr.S 's voice standing out)

Dr.S: (To camera) This is the first test with DSP-176 after its massive spread through the facility. Sigh, this is gonna be hard. (To all the others in the room) Hey folks, let's calm down, quiet up (the subjects’ voices get quieter). Thank you, I'm sure everyone here has lots of questions and I hope everyone has been briefed that we’re all been infected with a DSP which we’re not sure about all its effects. Any questions? (Dr.L raises her hand) Yes?

Dr.L: Yeah, how did all of us get infected?

Dr.S: I don’t have clearance level to know.

Dr.L: Ah, so it was an inside job.

Dr.Merry: (From behind a glass screen) Do not pay any mind to Doctor Grace, it was not an inside job. It is just a normal epidemic.

FM: You guys have a lot of epidemics like this?

Dr.S: Only twice since last year.

FM: “Only”?

Dr.S: Yes, we can proudly say that only two epidemics have happened since last year.

FM: That's… Good?

Dr.Merry: That’s enough, next question

PA: Where are the other [EXPURGED]?

Dr.S: I don’t have clearance to know who or where they are.

Dr.L: That’s business talk for a cover up.

Dr.Merry: Nothing is being covered up, all other hosts of DSP-176 are on quarantine in this floor having their bladders plugged soon to avoid interference with our test.

Dr.S: (Phew) Thank goodness it isn’t a inside job.

Dr.L: Then can I have logs of the people infected with DSP-176?

Dr.Merry: You’re not even from the biology sector! Why would you want those logs?

Dr.L: So we can know it’s not an inside job

(While the squabble between Dr.L, Dr.S and Dr.Merry continues; LC, FM and PA look, with confused looks, to Dr.G, who is supporting her head with her hand.)

LC: (Whispering to Dr.G) Is this normal for you guys?

Dr.G: (To LC) (sigh) With these three, yes. (Interrupting the quarrel between Dr.L, Dr.S and Dr.Merry) Me and my subject were doing tests with another DSP, when will we be able to continue with them?

Dr.S: This floor’s researchers may continue their tests after we find out how to cure the infected people.

LC: Are we in danger?

Dr.S: Uhhhh... (flips through pages of basic information of DSP-176) I don’t think so?

Dr.Merry: The tests done have shown no health risks by DSP-176. So I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Dr.S: That’s good. Any other questions? (Dr.L raises her hand)

Dr.Merry: That doesn't have to do with the outbreak being an inside job? (Dr.L lowers hand)

PA: Yeah, a question, are you guys also feeling that?

Dr.G: Oh yeah. I am starting to feel it.

FM: (groans) Holy crap, it’s intense

(All 6 subjects in the room begin moaning from desperation, with Dr.L kneeling on the floor and PA trying to open)

Dr.Merry: What’s happening? Dr.S, what is going on?

Dr.S: (Hands on top of bladder) Something caused sudden desperation on all of us, sir.

Dr.Merry: That wasn’t expected, maybe someone took a diuretic?

Dr.L: (Now sitted down on the floor, nearly in a fetal position) Th- the whole floor is on lockdown due to the outbreak, no way someone slipped a diuretic. Unless it was from inside.

Dr.Merry: Please Luna, shut up.

(A knock by a security guard on the door to the room behind the glass panel is heard)

Security guard: (Nearly inaudible due to being behind a door) Doctor Merryweather, something has gone wrong on the floor. Every subject got suddenly 

Dr.Merry: (sigh) I have to get the status of the rest of the floor, I’ll be back.

Dr.S: I guess I’m in charge now, and that’s great, and absolutely not terrifying.

PA: (Hands jammed on groin) Hey, c- can you open the door? Can we g- go to the bathroom?

Dr.S: No, (Breathes in) all the restrooms on the floor are locked.

PA: (Whimpers)

FM: We need to go, we’ll pee ourselves

LC: Oh god, it’s leaking.

Dr.S: (Voice trembling) We- we can’t, the test has gone off the rails. Using the bath- bathroom now would di- discredit the results

Dr.L: There is no time, I’m spurting.

(The bottoms of all the subjects get wet, as each of them void their bladders, while several relief sounds are heard, Dr.G leaking little by little until the dam breaks, Dr.L being crouched and taking out her pants, but still peeing through her underwear, Dr.S standing ground avoiding showing any signs of relief or desperation, FM falling to his knees from the relief, LC supporting herself on the door and PA with her hands on her groin, trying futilely to stop her emptying bladder.)

Dr.L: Phew, damn.

Dr.G: Well, this was an absolute hellshow. Should we wait for Merryweather to come back?

Dr.S: (approaching camera to turn it off) (sigh) No, the test ended, there’s no need to prol-

(END OF RECORDING)

Observations: The sudden desperation of all infected on the floor had happened due to the plugging of the bladder of a host of DSP-176, which irritated the anomaly. All the people infected with DSP-141 ended up wetting themselves, possibly alluding to the anomaly’s ability to take bladder control away from its hosts when irritated. All the pee was cleaned up by the cleaning crew effectively, which is seen due to the lack of any new cases of DSP-176 infections after the test, even with everyone on the floor soiling themselves.

Addendum: Dr.L’s idea of keeping one person in the facility in charge of using the bathroom to pee so other researchers don’t have to is a dumb idea (mostly because it unables the consumption of coffee). Even if it theoretically drives up productivity due to “no bathroom breaks”, we are not an Amazon factory, we have no need for that.

Wow, this file got big

Edited by GermanShepherd (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Detain - Study - Protect

DSP 694

"Bursting Beacon"

Detainment Procedures

DSP 694 is to be kept in a 5 x 5 x 5 meter box of solid Omocosmus, save for D-class testing when the containment chamber will be a 10 x 10 x 10 meter glass container, with the observation room 5 meters away from said glass box. A door from the D-class holding chamber must be connected to the testing chamber.

Description

DSP 694 is a hollow cube (of unknown material; all that is known about it is that it is transparent, stiff, and tough) with a yellow sphere inside of it. This cube is fused to a marble podium, and studies have shown that it is impossible to separate the two. The yellow sphere constantly secretes a yellowish gas dubbed Omocosmus, which, ironically enough, in solid form (at 14 degrees Celsius) reduces the effects of other DSPs. 

Any human that enters a BUILDING containing DSP 694 will immediately transform into a female (If they are male).Any human that is over 20 years old with a bladder system that enters a 10 x 10 x 10 cube radius of DSP 694 will have been exposed to Gaseous Omocosmus. This gas can seep through clothing, and upon contact with skin, it will travel thtough the bloodstream to the bladder and turn to liquid, fully filling the bladder up, and this causes extreme desperation. Once entering the radius, they are dubbed DSP 694-1 and cannot exit the radius. They will only be able to exit the radius if they void their bladder. The urine will be absorbed by the yellow sphere inside DSP 694.

DSP 694 appears to have a fixed radius, although this is unknown.  DSP 694 will have FSOEs(Full site Omo event) regularly at unknown integers, except that it occurs once a week. This phenomena is dubbed 694-A. During 694-A, DSP 694 will stop secreting Omocosmus for a period of time (Depending on how big the building is; 10 seconds for its current site). Following that, DSP 694 will secrete liquid Omocosmus rapidly, and the liquid encases the entire building. The building is now DSP 694's new radius, and anyone inside the building is now stuck inside, and will undergo the same effects as someone inside DSP 694's normal radius. 694-A phenomena will always last for 1 hour, nine minutes and 4 seconds. When 694-A starts, all toilets will be blocked off by gaseous omocosmus, prohibiting anyone from entering. However, No toilets will be left. One toilet will manifest somewhere in the building. 694-A will end when everyone has voided their bladder. The Desperation will increase as time goes on during 694-A.

D-Class testing  (Dr O, )   20/4/20XX

O: Alright, D-694-1, (Will be referred to as DC for rest of testing) enter the yellow radius, and we will commence testing.

DC: O-okay. *DC steps into the radius, but it the  radius abruptly Disappears.*

DC: I've done it, can I go now? I don't feel anything. Hey, now that I think about it, the yellow colour is gone.

O: ...

O: Leave. Now. We need to hurry. *O opens the testing chamber, and the D class runs out back into the D-class holding cell.

*Dr O Hurries to leave the room, but DSP 694 emits a strong, yellowish pulse.*

*Dr O jams her hands between her crotch in an effort to stop her urine. She slowly makes her way to the site-wide intercom.*

O: (Into the intercom) 694-A has begun! I repeat, 694-A has begun!

*Dr O makes her way to the corridor, and sees a crowd of other scientists rushing to find the manifested toilet.*

10 minutes pass by, and Dr O finally finds the manifested toilet. A crowd has gathered

O: Ahh, dammit, so many people... I'm practically bursting...

Crowd: Hey, move it, I was here first!  It's leaking!  *Moans*  I-I don't think I can make it-aaahhh!  F*ck, I gotta go! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE!?

Dr O spots one of the other doctors she worked with before.

O: Doctor Anne, *grunts* h-hello...

A: *grunts* Hi Olivia... You were the one on the intercom right? 

O: Yes, Yes I was-

*Dr O crosses her legs in a Y shape and jams her hands into her crotch, falling onto the ground. Dr A does the same.*

A: *Groans* Right, we will need to go more as time goes on. How many more people are there?

*Dr O and A Shakily attempt to help each other stand up. The look towards the manifested toilet. Hordes of women are still shoving their way into the manifested toilet. The two share a look, and join the crowd. In the process of trying to enter the toilet, Dr O and A are separated.*

O: *grunts* A-almost there... Jams hands in crotch and crosses legs*

*Hissing sounds are heard from the manifested toilet, increasing everyone's desperation.

O: *hisses can be heard from Dr O's crotch. The hisses abruptly stop as Dr O Crosses her legs.*

A moan of relief is heard and a doctor exits the toilet with a look of pure bliss on her face.

Dr O, seeing this, uses the last of her will to push her way into the toilet and slams the door.

Immediately, Dr O pulls down her panties and sits on the toilet seat.

O: *hissing noise and moan of relief*

O: Ahhhhh...

*A yellowish stream trickles from Dr O's bladder into the toilet.*

A: (Banging on door) Olivia, is that you? Please let me in, I'm almost leakin-

*hissing noise*

Dr O finishes urinating opens the door.

Countless other scientists are on the floor, hands in crotch. Yellowish puddles are all over, and streams of urine can be seen gushing from some of the scientists who simply could not make it, and decided to pull down their panties and urinate right there and then. Dr Anne, seeing Dr O exit, mutters a quick thank you. O notes that as Anne was the only one to hold it until she was done.

Nothing else regarding DSP 694 was reported that day, as testing was stopped due to the 694-A event.

DSP 242

The Toilet Line Lock

Detainment procedures

DSP 242 is to be kept in a 25 by 25 by 25 cm glass cube, of which has to be stored in a 6 x 7 x 6 room under constant surveillance. In the event of a containment breach, the site is to go under lockdown and personnel are to don their Omocosmus bracelets. (Omocosmus is a liquid secreted by DSP 694, "Bursting beacon" that, in solid form, negates or reduces the effect of other DSPs.) All but 2 copies of DSP 242 are to be melted down and freozenin solid Omocosmus.

Description

DSP 242 is a yellow brown pendant with a lock of the same color. This lock, dubbed 242-1, has a keyhole shaped like a circle with 3 spokes, similar to the shape of a bladder.  DSP 242 seems to be able to duplicate itself by unknown means, 

Upon wearing DSP 242 on their neck, males will become females, whereas females become males. (It is noted that females wearing DSP 242 [turned into males] are not affected by DSP 694's anomalous properties to turn any entity within the building into a female.)These people are now dubbed 242-2. 242-2 have extremely developed bodies, with large assets.

242-2 will have their bladder slowly filled up at a rate of 100 milliliters per minute. When 242-2's bladder limit is finally reached, the bladder will stop filling up. It is noted that: 1. DSP 242 will fully fill up 242-2's bladder. 2. 242-2's bladder will always be consistent with DSP 242's effects only, regardless of how much liquid was in the subject's bladder at first, or if the subject drinks water whilst wearing DSP 242. 

It is noted that subjects will always choose to use a female toilet while wearing DSP 242, even if they were a male before wearing it. The subject will simply refuse to visit a male toilet, even if forced. Should 242-2 try to go to the (Female) toilet with a full bladder, an effect similar to DSP 241 (Jealous toilet) occurs. Wearing DSP 242 while being in proximity of a toilet (with the intention of using it) will cause 25 people nearby to turn into females and become desperate to use the toilet. It is noted that subjects will also refuse to go to a toilet if their bladder is not completely full, even if they are visibly desperate. When these new people, dubbed 242-3, use the toilet, they seem to have a 'jam' in their urinary system, causing them to pee slowly. Thus, 242-2 will have to wait a very long time before using the toilet. These new people and 242-2 seem to be unaware of the transformation. This causes an unreasonably large line of women desperate to use the toilet, and 242-2 will always not react fast enough and cause them to be the last in line. If the subject resorts to using a diaper or wetting herself, they will find themselves unable to urinate. It appears that DSP 242 only allows the subject to urinate into a toilet.

Test A 20/9/20XX     (Dr N, 26 D-classes, referred to as 1-26)

D1, who will soon be 242-2, has a bladder capacity of 700 ml.

N: Ok, 1,  put on DSP 242. 

The D-classes share a look of confusion.

N: *Sigh* The blond white chick.

1 puts on DSP 242.

1: Now wh- Hey, I'm a boy now! 1 proceeds to [REDACTED]

N: (Under breath)I'm not paid enough to deal with this... Alright, now we wait, do whatever you want!

6 minutes pass.

1 is noticably fidgeting.

N: 1, you look desperate. Are you sure you don't want to use the toilet?

1: *Grunts* No, I'm sure I can hold it- *Jams hands between crotch and crosses legs.*

N: *Sighs and turns to the other D-class.* How about you guys?

2-25 shake their heads.

N Checks her watch. 

N: And almost done, and...

*It has been exactly 7 minutes, and 1's bladder should have fully filled up.*

1: Okay, now have to go reaallll  bad.

N hits a button, and a Portable toilet is lowered into the room.

1: Ahhh, yes!

1 proceeds to dash towards the toilet, but 242's effects start to take place.

D2-25 shiver, before dashing to the toilet. D 4, 7, 8,9, 10, 15-17 and 24 turn into females.

2-25: F**ck, I gotta go!

1: wait wha-

1 is not quick enough and lags behind.

N: *Writes down a few notes* Alright, test is over for today. Goodbye.

1: WHAT? NO! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE, HEL-

Testing ended

• 2 weeks later...

Detain - Study - Protect

DSP 377

Object class: Unsafe

LEECH

Detainment Procedures

DSP 377 is to be kept in a water-tight 5x6x5 concrete room with a female D-class as its host. The host will have to be changed once DSP 377 enters its sleep state. This room must contain standard items in a regular D-class holding cell, such as bed, table and chair, entertainment (should the D-class request for it), etc. The floor must be slanted towards the middle, which has a drain. Said drain is to lead to an incinerator which is air and water tight.

Description

DSP 377 is a black, worm-like entity about the size of a golden retriever.. DSP 377 is made of an unknown black substance, which has proved to be a semisolid, leaving DSP 377 seemingly indestructible, as most conventional methods pass right through it. This black material can be taken from DSP 377 when it is in its 'Sleep State', and has the same anomalous properties of DSP 377, the only difference being that it does not feed on the host's desperation; It simply makes them feel so until the substance is no longer in contact with the subject.

DSP 377, as the name suggests, leeches on its hosts. However, instead of blood, it feeds on its host's desperation to go to the toilet. DSP 377 shows a preference towards adult human females above 20 years old, and will not choose to feed on anything else. When a suitable host is nearby, DSP 377 will head in a straight line towards it. DSP 377 seems to find its host by sight, as it will not choose a D-class when the D-class hid behind a chair.. DSP 377 will then latch onto the host, now dubbed 377-1, and will start constricting it like a snake. Then, DSP 377 will latch onto the base of the host's neck on its back. Following, it will anomalously fill up the host's bladder with urine constantly, so the host's bladder is completely full all the time. This means that the host will always feel desperate. Even when the host urinates, they feel both relief and desperation.. Thus, DSP 377 will receive a constant supply of 'food'. DSP 377 also has a cognitive effect that makes hosts think about desperation inducing things, like dripping taps, waterfalls, bursting dams, etc. DSP 377 has a very high metabolism, meaning it will have to feed on a host for one to five weeks before its hunger needs are satisfied. When it is no longer 'hungry', DSP 377 will enter a 'Sleep State' similar to hibernation. Its properties will cease, allowing the host to properly void their bladder. DSP 377's Sleep State lasts about 1 week, before it will: 1) Move onto another available host should one be nearby or 2) Stick with its current host if it 'likes' the host or if there are no other hosts available. In its sleep state, DSP 377 can be safely removed. If removed while 'awake', DSP 377's properties will extend to whoever tried to remove it, effectively having two hosts.  Without a host, DSP 377 will die within a day. multiple instances of DSP 377 can feed on the same host, and said host's desperation will increase by n-fold, with n being the number of instances feeding on the host.

DSP 377 reproduces by a unique way: When the host urinates, the urine stream turns into droplets when it hits the floor. The droplets turn into smaller and more liquidlike instances of DSP 377, called 377-S. This new instances rush towards the nearest host in the direction it is travelling, now tracking the nearest host through anomalous means. 377-S will immediately start feeding on their new host.     377-S cannot travel up slopes nor travel through walls, but as a liquid, they can travel through cracks. 377-S can be incinerated, and this has proven the best way to kill them. (DSP 377 itself cannot be killed through incineration, but it can be immobilised in this way.)

Testing A (Dr O, D-class (DC))

O: Good Afternoon, D-377-1-1. Do you know why you are here today?

DC: I know, I know, I gotta be introduced to some stupid thing that makes me want to piss.

O:Well, that's more or less it. Today, you are required for testing with DSP 377.

DC: What the fuck is that!?

O: *No response*

O presses a button, and DSP 377 is lowered into the chamber.

DSP 377 makes a beeline for the D-class, and begins its feeding process.

The D-class jams her hands in her crotch. She crosses her legs before hopping on one leg.

DC: Fuck, fuck, FUCK!

O gives the D-class a disapproving look.

O: *Sigh* Just... do what you're told. I need a raise. Just... wait and don't piss, okay?

DC: *grunting* F...Fine. But I don't think I can hold it much-

*A hissing noise is heard.*

DC: Ahhh, I pissed- Wait, why do I still need to go-

Some of the new droplets morph into 377-S and start feeding on the D-class.

DC: Ack, I gotta go more now, I gotta piss! Get my to a toilet, now!

O:... Fine, but will will resume the testing later. And for god's sake, do NOT piss on the way there.

O leads the D-class along a corridor to a nearby toilet, where other scientists are chatting.

DC: How much longer, I'm going to burst-

O: It's right there, okay, so SHUT UP!

DC: I-I can't take it anymore, I'm going to piss right here, right now!

O: Wait, no-

The D-class falls onto the floor, her hands in between her crotch. 

The D-class could not take it anymore; she pulls down her pants and panties and proceeds to let the dam burst. A stream of urine comes from the D-class.

Both O and the other scientists are shocked; They know that the D-class is a host of DSP 377, and the results are going to be catastrophic.

The stream turns into a mass of 377-S.

The other doctors try to flee the scene, but the 377-S have chosen their hosts. Soon, a horde of desperate women are trying to get into the restroom. Dr O steadily picks the D-class up, and she rushes to try to get into the toilet. All of the doctors are failing to keep their urine in and are leaking, causing more 377-S to feed. Soon enough, more than 50 women are trying to get into the toilet, as the 377-S mass spreads.

Dr O is trying to get into the toilet 

M: H..hi, Olive- *Grunts* 377-S has spread, right?

O: Yes, Maurecia, and to-to think it started from a si-single person...

Doctor O have her hands jammed in her crotch, and her legs are crossed in a Y shape. Dr M was doing a hopping on alternate legs, doing a pee dance.

O: Right, we just have to get into the toilet, and just not think about waterfalls- Ahh!

M: Stop, snap out of it, I need to go even worse, now!

A hissing noise is heard from doctor M, and she lets out a moan of relief.

O: I-It's not my *grunts as the 377-S from Dr M start feeding on her.* f-f-fault, DSP 377 does that!

The sudden thought of a dripping tap fills the two doctors minds.

The doctors fall on the ground, face forward. More thoughts fill their minds: A waterfall, a gushing river, a dam bursting. Close to bursting, they try to stop the floodgates. 

However, one of the doctors suddenly releases. She falls face first onto the floor, and he pants are visibly getting wetter. Soon, a trickle of urine comes out from her. The sight of this is enough to send the other doctors into a state of sheer desperation. Every doctor's floodgates open, and a stream of yellow comes from everyone.

O: Eep, Crap, I gotta hold it!

M: Nngrh, I gotta go...

All of the doctors cannot take it anymore. Most accept their fate and pull down their panties. a yellowish liquid coats the floor. Other doctors simply blush in embarrassment as their blue jeans turn a darker shade.

Dr O and M's jeans are 2 shades darker than before, and urine is visibly spurting out from both of them.

They cross their legs and bob up and down, trying their best to hold in their urine. The two doctors slowly tiptoe into the toilets, which's line is now empty. Every stall is locked. Hissing sounds and moans of both relief and desperation are heard. Hearing these sounds, they are both even more desperate; the fall onto the floor which is stained with urine. They both accept their fate and relax their bladders, allowing their urine to spurt out.

O: S-So close...

M: ...

Nothing else regarding the 377 containment breach happens that day.

Detain - Study - Protect

DSP 369

Deck-speration

Object class: Safe

Detainment Procedures

DSP 369 is to be kept in a 5 by 4 by 5 cm glass cube, and at all costs must not be turned over. 369-1 and 2 are to be kept in separate containers.

Description

DSP 369 are 2 decks of 50 cards each, and each card is numbered (via symbols) from 1 to 50. However, unlike regular cards, each card is colored yellow/pink and has different number of symbols on it. The symbol shown is a circle with three spokes, Identical to that of DSP 242. A card will have a maximum of 10 circles on it. To show numbers below 10, each card will show a different number of pink symbols, depicting an empty bladder. For numbers higher than 10, the spoked circle is colored yellow instead of pink, depicting a full bladder. For example, the card showing 4 will have 4 pink symbols. A card showing 24 will have 2 yellow symbols and 4 pink symbols. When the cards of either deck are strewn around, the deck will come together and reshuffle.

369-1 is the first deck of DSP 369. 369-1 is the 'Chance game' of the anomaly, and the back of its cards In order for it to activate, it must be placed on a table with two people sitting at it. 369-1 will shuffle itself randomly, before the game starts. When the game starts, 369-1 will randomly pick one person to start the game. The objective of the game is to have your bladder not fill up. A player can choose to either shuffle the deck or draw a card. When a player draws a card, their bladder will fill up by n%, with n being the number depicted on the card. A player can only lose/void their bladder when their bladder percentage reaches 100%, so a player with 99% bladder filled will not wet. The player also feels their bladder filling up, so a player will feel their bladder at 90% if that is what they have drawn. A side note is that a player cannot leave the game: once the game has started, they cannot leave. The loser of the game, dubbed 369-1, will be 'punished'. As their bladder percentage will have reached a 100%, the player will void their bladder. However, immediately after, the player will have their bladder filled up to 100% immediately. They are also forced to draw ALL of the cards, filling their bladder up to a percentage of 5150%. Despite this, their bladder will not rupture, and they merely feel the effects. They will be forced to have their bladder filled up like this for a week, before their bladder will forcefully void. When this happens, they will be prohibited from voiding their bladder in proper places, like toilets, diapers, etc. They will be forced into a place where at least 10 people are watching. They will also have white clothes put on. 377-1 will then proceed to wet their pants, regardless of how hard they try to stop the flow.

369-2 is the second deck of DSP 369, and seems to be more of a 'sandbox'. It allows free use of itself, allowing the person wielding 369-2  (dubbed 369-2-1) to freely use its effects. 369-2's effects are similar to that of 369-1, only there is no loser or winner of the game. Additionally, 369-2-1 can choose who the effects are on (dubbed 369-2-2), as long as they know 369-2-2 personally. The effects will stop if 369-2-1: 1) Decides that the effects should stop. 2) Choose to stop using 369-2. OR 3) dies.

Testing of DSP 369 has yet to commence as it is a recently discovered DSP. Recordings or tests may be recorded down later.