Sign In

DSP - A Omorashi Themed SCP Parody

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came up with this idea reading some SCP files the other night. What if there was an SCP revolving around desperation/wetting? (There might be, but I'm not knowledgeable about every SCP, so as far as

DSP-52 Designation: "Bladder capacity analysis camera", has been colloquially referred to as the "Omo-cam" Object Class: Safe, unless paired with DSP-52-A, in which case it becomes capriciou

Sorry for not updating this one with my own entries in a while, I've been hella busy with work and commissions, but managed to get some time to write another entry! I've got more ideas, so I've got mo

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Item #: DSP-128

image.png.2313fd094c6cc8ef1a4f34d4b4368e31.png
A pair of handcuffs made with DSP-128.

Object Class: Innate

Special Containment Procedures: DSP-128 is to be stored in the Site-19 storage room, within a large steel container that is to be locked at all times. It may be opened by Level-2 Researchers or above with minimal clearance for testing purposes.

Description: DSP-128 is currently 89 kilograms of a golden mineral. It was recovered after a mineshaft collapse on XX-XX-19XX, at the [REDACTED] Corporation's 32nd Borehole. It was initially thought to be gold, due to having the same melting temperature of 1,064°C and a similar texture and color, but it was soon discovered during handling by initial rescue teams that touching the substance with bare hands would begin to lose bladder control.

Tests have shown that when any living creature with a urinary bladder makes direct contact with an instance DSP-128, it will cause the person touching it to slowly lose bladder control, with the severity of bladder control loss increasing depending on the amount of time spent touching it. This effect is known as DSP-128's "timer". The subject touching it will initially start to slowly leak urine, and gradually start to spurt out more until eventually completely emptying their bladder. If the subject stops touching the substance, they will quickly regain full bladder control, and the "timer" will reset.

Handling the substance while wearing gloves or other protective gear seems to almost completely negate the effect of the substance. Additionally, the substance can be melted or broken into different shapes or casts as gold would be able to, but seems to have the mass and tensile strength of aluminum, making it somewhat more fragile in certain instances. Applying paint to the substance will reduce the effects depending on the type of paint and the thickness of the coating, but any paint applied seems to rapidly dissolve within 24 hours.

Addendum A-1: It appears that this substance is unable to override the effects of DSP-64 beyond allowing urine to slowly leak.

Addendum A-2: Under no circumstances is anyone to prank newly hired researchers with DSP-128, due to both the stupidity and unprofessionalism of doing so, along with the potential to lose some of the supply of DSP-128 in doing so.

Item#: DSP-176

“Drinking glass”

Object class: Capricious

Detainment Procedures

DSP-176 is to be locked in a 50 x 50 x 30 cm steel container. The container is to be filled with no less then 100kg of silica gel beads to minimize the build up of DSP-176-A. This box is to be kept in a temperature and humidity controls room to keep an RH of 20% or lower. Every 24 hours the containers is to be inspected for the present of DSP-176-A, disposing and replacing the silica gel beads when necessary. Personal are to keep a distance of 10 meters while contained and 30m while DSP-176 is being tested.

Removing DSP-176 for study is to be done in by 2 d-class personal in level 2 environmental protection to reduce moisture being added to DSP-176, before bing moved to an Adjacent study room.

Item description:  DSP-176 appears to be a cup made of a transparent material. This glass is a Cylindrical shape with a base diameter of 10cm and volume of 745ml.

when DSP-176 is left sitting in a room with a humidity of higher then 35% RH the glass will start to fill with a transparent liquid (DSP-176-A) at a rate of 10ml a second until reaching 500ml, refilling if DSP-176-A is less then the 500ml in the glass.

the composition of DSP-176-A closely resembles that of tap water, though it seems to not cause toxic affect when consumed in vast quantities (see test#3) as well as having extreme diuretic property’s.

Study: When DSP-176-A is present, a Compulsion to consume the liquid can be observed in test subjects within 15 meters of DSP-176. Showing signs of extreme thirst the longer they are within this range.

Trying to prevent the subject from drinking will lead to a state of ranging from agitation to fear or aggression the longer they are restricted from drinking.

those who have consumed DSP-176-A give various description, though consistent with the same subject. Each test subject has described drink as a very pleasant or almost  Euphoric experience, and will continue to drink the glass despite  possibly dangers of damaging internal organs.

Test#1:  DSP-176 was left to fill until reaching a volume of 300ml before bing poured into a separate container. DSP-176 was then left to fill until reaching its volume of 500ml. The second glass of DSP-176-A was then poured back into DSP-176. The internal volume of DSP-176 after filling to the top was able to continue to hold the fluid, despite the total volume bing greater then that of DSP-176. The cause of this is unknown

Test#2: DSP-176 was filled with a variety of different liquids. each time regardless of the liquid, DSP-176 has converted it to DSP-176-A. This was even found to be the case when bing filled faster then a rate of 100ml a second.

Test#3: a female, age 24 was left in a room with DSP-176 and was observed for a period of one hour. She spent the first 5 minutes drinking as fast as as fast as it was produced, estimated to be 3 liters Based on previously measured full rate. DSP-176 was then temporarily  separated form the subject, who expressed concern of dying from thirst.

Once DSP-176 was detained, the subject began to change from wanting to drink for survival to describing how pleasurable the drink was, desiring to consume more. 
20 minutes into the test she was displaying signs of needing to urinate, though either refusing to acknowledge it or perhaps another property of DSP-176 further testing will be needed

45 minutes and the subject was preforming obvious acts of desperation. Walking in place, pacing around the room. Holding herself as she crossed her legs. Despite this she still showed desire to drink from DSP-176 and seemed to be oblivious of her actions.

52 minutes and leaks can be seen from the subject. Now she seemed to understand her need to urinate as she was now desperate begging to end the test early to be allowed access to a bathroom.

55 minutes and the subject was no longer able to hold any longer, helplessly voiding her bladder. With how long she spent urinating and the size of the puddle it would seem that most, of not all of the 3,000ml passed through her.

the subject was giving a new uniform, the wet one being saved for testing the presents of DSP-176-A

FURTHER TESTING WAITING APPROVAL  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

DSP-135

"Holding pants"

Date of last update: 29/11/20XX

Object class: Capricious

Detainment procedure: Keep DSP-135 inside a locked cabinet for safekeeping. As extra safety, it's acceptable to glue the zipper of the pants tight so no one without permission can wear it.

Description: The item looks like a normal jeans pants, any female that wears it has no feeling of their bladder filling up, while the males still feel their bladders filling although in a milder intensity. When the test subjects took off DSP-135 , imediate peeing followed after.  Female wearers report a continuous and strong tingling in their urethra, the male wearers report a lesser tingling through the urethra.

It was found after the DSP mascot (a dog) dug it up in an expedition in 14/10/20XX, no one thought it was anything special. Its effect on people was discovered after an intern complained about the tingling in 16/10/20XX.

Test 1: Wearing it for large amounts of time.           Beginning date:5/11/20XX

A male and a female test subjects were tested, the idea was to both wear the DSP-135 until they lost control

Results: The male began dripping pee after the 20 hour mark in a regular rate, it was reported discomfort only after 18 hours. The female never lost any amount of fluid or reported any need, and so at the 25 hour mark, she had the pants forcibly taken off her due to fear of her bladder rupturing. Both subjects, after taking of DSP-135 peed great amounts of fluid.

Test 2: Using ultrasounds to measure the fluid inside their bladder while using the pants.          Beginning date:10/11/20XX

Diferent subjects, still one male and one female had to wear DSP-135 while bladder ultrasounds were made.

Results: The bladder of the male subject filled up really slowly while wearing DSP-135, this time it took about 20 hours for him to report discomfort, his bladder got full and begun squirting 23 hours after the test begun. The female subject bladder didn't fill up at all while wearing DSP-135, even after more than 1 day without peeing, the test was stopped at the 38 hour mark. The results make it clear that females don't have risk of rupturing their bladders while wearing DSP-135. But the test brought the question about why men feel the DSP-135 diferently from eachother.

The hypotesis about the question from test 2 is that the size of the urethra influences the effect of DSP-135 on the person affected.

Test 3: Testing DSP-135 difference in influence depending on "urethra" size.             Beginning date: 18/11/20XX

Five men with diferent "urethra" sizes and five women as a control group will stay 24 hours wearing DSP-135 and at the end the test, the subjects will have their bladder measured with ultrasound and be questioned about their comfort levels.

Results: As expected, none of the females felt any kind of discomfort or had any amount of pee in their bladders. The men with the bigger "urethras" felt more discomfort and had more pee stored in their bladders than the men with smaller "urethras". All of them still went through copious urination after taking out DSP-135. Tests with more subjects would be preferable. But with the large amounts of time for each of every single subject to wear DSP-135, the tests were limited to a sample size of five for the control group and five for the "test group".

Further testing is considered awaiting approval.

Edited by GermanSherperd
Third test (see edit history)
2 hours ago, GermanSherperd said:

I just noticed that most of DSPs will fall in three categories:

1. The user won't be able to relieve oneself

2. The user will be forced to relieve oneself

3. The user will be able to hold oneself for great amounts of time

I may throw my hat in the ring, and see what I can come up with. No promises though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

note: this will be meh, and not have good formatting note over

dsp: 999

the bladder bird 

class: Capricious

detainment procedures: to be kept in a room with other bids at all times and fed like a normal crow

looks: a bright yellow crow

effects: subject will be put into a state of total euphoria while constantly urinating when touching the bladder bird. 

test log #1

subject is put in room with bladder bird and instructed to pet it for several hours. showed no signs of dehydration or stopping while petting dsp 999, shown to have little to no control over bladder for 1 hour afterwards, after the hour was up all bladder function was returned, same effect for male subject. 

end of testing.

requesting permission for further testing.                       (sorry if this wasn't very good also this was done a while ago, just forgot to post it.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Edited by hairypotatocat
add in stuff (see edit history)

DSP- 376      

“ omonaconda ”

Object Class: Capricious 

Detainment procedure:  Keep the DSP- 376 in a special density glass cabinet.for the safety of its strength away from the experimenters.

Description: Looks like the outside, like anaconda, in which the color is golden all over the body.It is a calm anaconda that is different from general anaconda but it will be fierce immediately. When the DSP-376 is threatened at close range, it will be bared and charged immediately. 
More, DSP-376 can be used in all weather conditions. Every humidity level

Test SDP-376

The first test: exposure to the DSP-376
Personnel in charge of testing: Dr.Violet
Subject: 26-year-old woman who volunteered for this experiment
Violet : Before the test, did you go to the bathroom?
Woman : I haven't got to the bathroom yet. May I go to the bathroom first?
And Dr. Violet took the tester to the bathroom.
Violet : Let's start testing
As mentioned, DSP-376 is fierce when threatened at close range, so lure is very important for this experiment. And who will do this duty DSP-376 is Dr. Violet. Dr. Violet will be close to DSP-376 first and let the subject touch DSP-376 Successfully the subject can experience the DSP-376 But after that, the DSP-376 enters thousands of testers. But strange that the DSP-376 does not bared its teeth at the subject.
Shows that those who touch DSP-376, then there will be a place to tame those who touch Dr. Violet asks the tester
Violet: Do you feel wanting to pee more now?
Woman: I don't feel like urinating at all.
From the test, it can be concluded that : People will not feel like urinating when touching the DSP-376, but it will tame the people who touch it.

Test two: Giving DSP-376 bite
Subject: Dr.Violet ( Because from the first test, Dr. Violet has been bitten by DSP-376 already ) But Dr. Violet already knows that this accident may have occurred. Dr. Violet went to the bathroom before testing DSP-376.
After 30 minutes there was no reaction the poisoning of the DSP-376 is not serious to the point of death or does not affect life.
Dr. Violet then skipped to the third test.

Test three: DSP-376 poisonous distillation into a drink
Subject: Dr.Violet and 26-year-old woman
The poisoning caused by biting DSP-376 does not cause the body to malfunction. Therefore, by holding the poison from DSP-376 into a drink, it cannot affect life.Therefore, scientists made DSP-376 unconscious and distilled its fangs and mixed it with fruit juice for both of them to drink. And Dr. Violet interviews the volunteers who participated
Violet : How do you feel now
Woman : Right now I don't feel like urinating at all. If you don't talk about me, I still don't think of it.
Violet : Okay. So we wait here until it happens.
Woman : Okay 
30 minutes later
Violet : Do you want to piss now?
Woman : Oh! I started wanting to pee, but if I'm working I can still hold it.
Violet : ( The appearance of the poisoning may cause status like a diuretic.
Oh! I started to want to piss too. Even though I had actually gone to the bathroom )
After another 30 minutes 
Woman : Ah, I'm going to piss myself, please give me to piss
Violet : Okay if you go i will go too. Open door assistant.
The assistant opened the door for them to go to the bathroom, but the nearest restroom was quite far from Dr. Violet's test. Both of them walked to the bathroom with difficulty.
Woman : Ah, I already leaked a bit.
And both of them reach the bathroom, but the bathroom has only one room. If one person enters the other, they must wait.
Woman : Ah!! Please let me in It is coming out.
Violet : (Oh, just this. I think I can hold it.) Okay you go first.
Woman : Thank you Dr. Violet Ah!
And she went to the bathroom
Violet : ( Ah, hurry and use the bathroom quickly. )
Dr. Violet crossed her legs for a while and warm liquid came out of the vagina.
Violet : ( Ah! No No No )
Dr. Violet tries to stop the fluid coming out but it doesn't work.
Violet : ( No, although I was able to hold it for longer, but my sphincter wouldn't work or was the result of the poisoning of DSP-376. But why is it just me? ) 
And the tester left the bathroom
Woman : Okay, Dr. Violet. I've finished using the toilet. Oh.
The tester saw the condition when Dr. Violet was pissing on herself. And the test is over

From the second and third tests, Dr. Violet concluded that the venom from DSP-376 If it is a bite, paralysis of the sphincter will be paralysis but if it is extracted and enter the body it will be like a severe diuretic.

I hope you enjoy my DSP. Thanks for reading

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Detain. Study. Protect.
DSP-136

“Wetting plague”

Object class: Perilous

Detainment Procedures:

People infected by DSP-136 need to stay in quarantine, and all urine produced by them should be incinerated to avoid new infections.

Description: 

It's a virus with about 100 nanometers of size, and therefore is invisible by naked eye. It spreads by skin contact with urine from an infected person and the person remains infected from two weeks to a month, but there have been reports of people who stayed infected for 6 months. Mainly among people with damaged immune systems.

The symptoms start between 12 and 24 hours after infection with a difficulty holding one's bladder. After 2 to 3  days after infection, the infected begins being unable to hold their bladder until fullness, having frequent accidents, use of diapers in this stage is recommended. After this stage starts, the incontinence gets worse and worse until the infected is continuously dripping pee, normally after an week. Symptoms start to disappear slowly, the infected regains bladder control over the course of a few days, but the infected may experience bladder weakness, even after the recovery.

It is not known if a person can be infected more than once. It is now known that people can indeed be infected more than once.

There has been a few claims that it also makes the infected to void their bowels, although that hasn't been proven nor seen by staff yet, so it's most likely just a rumor.

About a month ago, the DSP foundation has been struck by an epidemic of this virus, which infected multiple staff members, many of which still haven't completely recovered.

Interview with Dr.Grace - 17/11/20XX

Dr.S: Is it on? I can never tell...

Grace: It's on.

Dr.S: Oh, good.

Grace: Can we get this over with, please. It's embarrasing enough to be interviewed by a intern.

Dr.S: Ok, then... Let's see. Can you tell us when and how it started?

Grace: Well, about two weeks ago, I felt difficulty holding myself, I had a close call at least once or twice a day. After a few days I had a full-blown accident. I thought that it would be a one time thing, but then it happened again, and again.

Dr.S: Well, this explains the presentation incident. You know, I think you should have used a diaper that day. It would have stopped a lot of infections.

Grace: Focus, captain hindsight, you're doing an interview, not giving advice.

Dr.S: Oh yeah, sorry. Please, continue your story.

Grace: Anyways, after that, the accidents became more frequent.

Dr.S: Right. Let's see... Could you describe the feeling in the beginning and how it changed through the days, please.

Grace: Imagine not being able to feel how full is your bladder until you're nearly wetting yourself. That's pretty much the feeling in the beginning. But right now is more of not being able to feel when I'm going anymore.

Dr.S: Interesting, well, thanks you for the interview.

(End of interview)

• 3 weeks later...