Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Virtual Youtuber pees herself twice live on stream

On 1/16/2020 at 6:26 PM, Maniack said:

A couple of weeks later she did another video with another virtual youtuber where they played some physics tetris game while holding pee, and did number of squats as was the difference between scores. below is that video (embed not allowed.) There is 1 guy and girl, not as good, but she again gets really desperate, gasps and moans. Desperation starts immediately, and she wets herself again around 22minutes, but makes cute noises after that anyhow.

here is that scene https://pastebin.com/9UqbPrkd

Hey, I'm the guy that did the translation. On a related note, is there a good way to download youtube vids like the one i did the translation of? I think because it's a vod of a livestream the one site i used to download her first video errors out when i try to use it for this one. I would hate for youtube to figure out this isn't quite that advertiser friendly and take it down before i can get my hands on it.

Oh hey, nice to see that this topic finally made it over here.

So for those who aren't aware of what Virtual Youtubers are, they're basically your typical Twitch streamer who play games, do variety content, etc. on Youtube, but instead of a webcam showing their face, they have an animated artwork that reflects their facial expressions and movements. Some benefits of doing this also include added privacy online, so as a result, you get content like this.

You can follow Kumagorou at @kogumarororo (Please be respectful.)

This sort of thing is not very uncommon, as it quickly becomes a rabbit hole when you start getting into instances where a vTuber announces she has to pee, has been holding it for a long time, doesn't wanna get up, etc etc. Especially since a lot of them play games for long, extended periods of time. Some of the more popular ones even do pee-holding contests once in a while, although it's more of an oddity than the norm:

A video where you can clearly hear this vTuber peeing on something: 

It sure is nice to see my time spent studying Japanese has paid off because now I can understand... virtual anime girls peeing themselves.

There's another one with the girl that Maria-Senza posted above.

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36263508

This is a nicovideo cutting of a bit before, the one on the right peeing, then a bit of time after. it's at about 6:00 on this video that she pees. Not as good desperate, but can still hear her wetting herself. The one on the right has said she has a fetish for wetting herself and holding as well. The guy that usually cuts these videos doesn't like the left girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3uWLUx1p48

This is the youtube of that. Girl on right pees at 2:26:15, one on left pees at 1:39:46 Some desperation, but not nearly as cute as kogumaro or the last one i posted

Another one. Dunno if this is just a bias of having become aware, thus seeing more. Three vtubers, one guy and two girls did another where they chatted and played some games until all of them peed themselves. Desperation is pretty good. not great. Can't hear any pee in this one.

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36317898 

Here's a highlight cutting. the one on the far right pees at about 11, the one in the middle pees somewhere after 16 minutes, difficult to tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz8GuZGhSuk&feature=youtu.be

And here's the youtube of it. The only comment thus far is the poster putting timestamps of all of their peeings. The dude pees first, then the girls.

Yes, it is definitely the Baader-Meinhof effect in action. It's not very common in comparison to how many vTubers there are out there.

Some of them may also talk about memories where they wet themselves by accident. If you understand Japanese, you might find it interesting. In this one, Marine (Right) asks Haato (Left) if she has ever wet herself before. (Conversation was originally about "most embarrassing memory") Haato describes she was once on the train returning home from school when she couldn't hold it in anymore and peed herself while her friend was present.

If the linked timestamp doesn't work, skip to 56:40.

People like Rashin (@tyarhannogu) like to talk about these happenings and experiences on Twitter. Sometimes he'll also do artwork although he's not the only one.

12 hours ago, PooSkirt said:

I'm only 22 and this is already absolutely bizarre to me. Hope this never gets too popular where I live.

The badly animated cartoon avatars and squeaky voices, I mean, not women pissing themselves. I want a lot more of that.

It's certainly a bit of a niche, but also for a number of them, that's honestly about par for voice timbre and pitch for japanese women. They're generally just higher pitched. Most of the ones i've posted weren't incredibly played up voice wise.

And well, seems like at least the niche of japanese women peeing while pretending to be an anime girl are becoming more popular at least. maybe something similar may spread to america.

5 hours ago, Maniack said:

It's certainly a bit of a niche, but also for a number of them, that's honestly about par for voice timbre and pitch for japanese women. They're generally just higher pitched. Most of the ones i've posted weren't incredibly played up voice wise.

And well, seems like at least the niche of japanese women peeing while pretending to be an anime girl are becoming more popular at least. maybe something similar may spread to america.

It's a terrible trend. You don't even know if they're actually pissing at all a lot of the time, or if it's just an act. Lame.

Asian women might sound a little more high pitched due to their shorter stature but it's generally not noticeable in my experience, whether they're from China, Thailand, India, Japan, or anywhere else. Some of these women sound like they inhaled helium before the video.

Edited by PooSkirt (see edit history)
19 minutes ago, PooSkirt said:

It's a terrible trend. You don't even know if they're actually pissing at all a lot of the time, or if it's just an act. Lame.

I don't understand what's the point of coming into a thread and making multiple posts about how much you hate the premise, when some people clearly are into it. This doesn't prevent you from enjoying what you enjoy, and it doesn't prevent the kind of content you enjoy from being produced. People who hide their identity behind a cartoon avatar weren't going to produce live action videos anyway.

We get it, you don't like it. Feel free to ignore it.

I just hope people who would otherwise have made a wetting video don't start doing it in case people they know find out about them, that's all. I can see that possibly happening in some cases if they think there's an easier option for producing wetting content than the real one.

Ideally it would be acceptable for women to wet their knickers so it wouldn't matter, but that's not the world we live in.

Edited by PooSkirt (see edit history)

The purpose of these vTubers isn't to produce fetish content. This is stated in the OP, by myself, and also consider that content is hosted on Youtube, which has strict content guidelines. The reason this thread was made was to highlight something unusual that just happens to intersect with some of the themes of this board. I've been seeing a few comments from others that might have the wrong idea.

19 hours ago, PooSkirt said:

This is the third time you post in here saying you don't like something. I think you've more than made your point and even got some of us to reply to you. Congratulations, hopefully you feel validated now.

• The topic was featured
On 2/4/2020 at 7:38 PM, Maria-Sanza said:

Yes, it is definitely the Baader-Meinhof effect in action. It's not very common in comparison to how many vTubers there are out there.

Some of them may also talk about memories where they wet themselves by accident. If you understand Japanese, you might find it interesting. In this one, Marine (Right) asks Haato (Left) if she has ever wet herself before. (Conversation was originally about "most embarrassing memory") Haato describes she was once on the train returning home from school when she couldn't hold it in anymore and peed herself while her friend was present.

If the linked timestamp doesn't work, skip to 56:40.

People like Rashin (@tyarhannogu) like to talk about these happenings and experiences on Twitter. Sometimes he'll also do artwork although he's not the only one.

Yeah, I suppose Rashin is just best for some shmuck like me who doesn't speak japanese because he posts cuttings of videos. Unfortunately as a non-speaker I can only really get enjoyment when they're particularly desperate, or pee themselves. Seems like amount of desperate vtubers is increasing, or at least a bit more done. one can hope.

Never has my desire to learn japanese been greater.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Heres an American Vtuber named Snuffy. No wetting here, but ASMR that was kind of a joke. Asking you to think of her while you pee. If I remember correctly it's near the start of the video, and again in the middle. Even if she was joking, I still feel like she knew exactly what she was doing. 

The rest of the video is pretty entertaining as well.