Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Diaper wetting in bed.

My wife’s away on holidays, so I bought diapers this week, after a long hiatus. 
I bought my favourite “go-to” adult diapers, Molicare pull ups. I also bought some incontinence pads I’ve been experimenting with. 
Yesterday, I spent a lot of time diapered, freely using them all day. I put a plastic tarp under the top sheet on the bed, and wet myself both with and without diapers multiple times, before washing the sheets. 
Last night, I made the bed again, complete with plastic sheet, emptied my bladder in the toilet, then diapered up again. I always wake up at least once during the night to pee, and last night, I was determined I wasn’t getting outta bed to do it! 
Turned the light off just before 11, and slept straight away, waking up at 1:45 with a need to go. I rolled onto my back, spread my legs, and slowly let go, feeling the warmth spread around my genitals. No leaks, and surprisingly enough, I was able to get back to sleep relatively quickly. 
Woke again around 4:30. My diaper is nice and warm, but didn’t feel particularly soaked. It obviously did it’s job drawing the moisture away. Once again, I lay on my back, and let go. I seemed to pee even more this time than I had before. My nappy really swelled up, and I’ll admit my dick did too. Still no leaks, but it was a lot harder to get back to sleep this time. 
I had to get up around 6:30, and this traffic I rolled onto my front and let go. This caused a leak, and by the time I’d gotten up, my nappy was hanging heavy and loose from my hips, and I had a wet spot the size of a small plate on the sheet. 
As I’m writing this, I’m wearing briefs, with a completely saturated pad in them, laying on a towel on the bed. 
More nappy fun today!