Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Missed Kinky Diaper Opportunity

Guest Flyboy

So not more than a couple months ago, I ended up in the ER because I thought I might have a blood clot in both my legs. Why I thought that is an unrelated story, but it's important to know because that's what got me an ultrasound. You see, I'd been having intense pain in both my legs for 3 days, getting worse each day. I thought perhaps I was dehydrated, so I kept drinking and drinking, which meant I was peeing and peeing. One thing that helped the pain was taking a hot bath, and I will fully admit I peed in that water multiple times with each bath. I just kept peeing! 

Now, everyone's heard of pregnancy ultrasounds, and in this community we've all heard of bladder ultrasounds (thanks @rachelkirwan!), but how many of you know about getting an ultrasound to check for blood clots in the legs? As it turns out, the exam is very thorough, and goes from groin to lower calf. I had no idea this was the case, but if you think about it, it does make sense. So there I was, laying on one of the beds in some pretty bad pain, when a young female nurse rolls in the portable ultrasound machine and informs me that she has to scan my legs from groin to calf, so please take a moment when she steps outside to take off my pants, but leave my underwear on, if I'm wearing any (is it normal for people to show up to the ER commando?). As it turns out, I wasn't wearing my normal boxers, just a pair of loose fitting mesh soccer shorts under my pants, so I left those on figuring she'd be able to do whatever she'd needed to do. 

She came back in, and was not shy at all about strategically laying a towel over my junk - dudes probably have a tendency to get a bit "excited" over something like this, and I probably would have too if not for all the pain I was in.  She then went right to it with the little ultrasound wand, using it and the back of her hand to move my "stuff" out of the way as necessary. The whole thing took about 15-20 minutes, which involved a lot of her touching and manipulating my upper/inner thighs with the wand and her hands. In the process I think I may have discovered the appeal of a medical fetish, and we had a nice little chat too!  

While we were chatting, it dawned on me that I missed the perfect opportunity to be wearing one of my northshore pullups. It would have been plausible - with all the water and gatorade I had been consuming that day, I was having full bladder pees every 20-30mins, and with all the pain in my legs with trying to get up, walk, and even stand still to pee, it really wouldn't have been too far out of left field for me to have put on some protection, just in case. I know it might sound far-fetched, but trust me, that pain was BAD! There's no way she would have missed the pullup - she probably would have needed to move the inner part of the waistband aside. It would have been so kinky to have to explain to her how I thought wearing something just in case might not be a bad idea because I was having to pee so badly so often, and that with the pain associated with moving my legs and not knowing if I'd be stuck somewhere I couldn't get to a bathroom for more than 30 minutes I might end up in an even more embarrassing predicament! Le sigh... 

Has anyone else had an experience where they actually did end up wearing a pullup/diaper in a similar situation? 

I had a bladder ultrasound a half-year back after getting kidney stones. However, the pain meant that fetish play was the furthest thing from my mind; even playing a turn-based-strategy game was a challenge. Added to that, I actually COULDN'T wear diapers even if I wanted to; I needed to pee into a trough for several days in an attempt to collect my stones. That way, they could be analyzed to determine the cause, to make sure I didn't get them again. Plus, it's only in the last few months that I've started wearing diapers purely for comfort; prior to that, it was purely a masturbation aid.

However, I DID admit my fetish to the nurse who was caring for me, in case my intentional wetting had caused a bladder infection. I also admitted it to the technician who gave me an MRI; she warned me that the barium injection would feel like I was wetting myself; with my mind clouded from the morphine (I get very talkative any time I'm dizzy), I told her that no, it did not feel like wetting in the slightest, more like a thermal pulse.

Edited by Dark Knight (see edit history)
On 1/16/2020 at 4:22 PM, Dark Knight said:

I had a bladder ultrasound a half-year back after getting kidney stones. However, the pain meant that fetish play was the furthest thing from my mind; even playing a turn-based-strategy game was a challenge. Added to that, I actually COULDN'T wear diapers even if I wanted to; I needed to pee into a trough for several days in an attempt to collect my stones. That way, they could be analyzed to determine the cause, to make sure I didn't get them again. Plus, it's only in the last few months that I've started wearing diapers purely for comfort; prior to that, it was purely a masturbation aid.

However, I DID admit my fetish to the nurse who was caring for me, in case my intentional wetting had caused a bladder infection. I also admitted it to the technician who gave me an MRI; she warned me that the barium injection would feel like I was wetting myself; with my mind clouded from the morphine (I get very talkative any time I'm dizzy), I told her that no, it did not feel like wetting in the slightest, more like a thermal pulse.

Glad you are ok hun! It's always hard when you face a medical issue. I was able to have fun at the one ultrasound (and a couple others where I wore protection) as they were just routine and part of regular check ups. 

• 3 years later...
On 1/16/2020 at 7:22 PM, Dark Knight said:

I was given a CAT Scan of my abdomen last month and I was given an IV with iodine in it for contrast and (just like the technician said) it felt just like I was wetting my pants (even though I was still dry).

They found a 5 mm kidney stone in my left Ureter. That was back on February 10 and I am still on Tylenol and FloMAX trying to pass the stone. I use a portable urinal (with a 1 liter capacity) and a strainer every time I urinate to look for the stone (so diapers are not an option for me either). I have an appointment with my Urologist this coming Tuesday. Hopefully by then I will know if the stone has moved at all.