Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diapered bed wetting

Started to get into it by wearing a diaper all day at work, but didn't wet it until I started for home. (I'm not so much into desperation as the feeling of peeing in a diaper.) I did some shopping, rewarding myself with a brief wetting beside my car after each stop. When I got home I put on a pair of jeans over my wet diaper so see if anything would soak through. There wasn't much originally but when I peed some more I felt the back wetting, and after a while I could see a little wet on the front, but my diaper was keeping most of it hidden.

Later that evening I started drinking a lot of water in preparation for the night's bed wetting. I put plastic down on the bed, then put the sheet over it, put a pad on top, then went to bed. I wet myself a little, then fell asleep.

Several times during the night I woke up needing to pee, and enjoyed the feeling of wetting myself as I lay on my stomach. Not the most restful sleep, but feeling the pee run over me was so nice. In the morning I woke up with a sodden diaper. I kept it on while making the bed, totally reveling in being in a saggy, sodden diaper. After I cleaned up the bed I tried masturbating but it didn't feel nearly as good as wetting myself.

Edited by boywetter (see edit history)

Aw man, you're lucky you can let go while laying on your stomach. My body just won't let that happen for some reason. While laying, I can only get the flow going if I'm on my back, and then only if I'm mentally relaxed enough. Did you have to practice to be able to go on your stomach? I feel like that would make wearing a diaper to bed such a better experience for me, since I don't naturally sleep on my back and always have to roll over. 

I haven't done anything special, but think I have a weak bladder so that might be helping. If I get a chance to do this again maybe I'll try lying on my back to see if there's a difference, but must admit that being on my stomach is really nice. Plus my diaper is really soaked when I get up so I can enjoy it sagging in the morning 😀

• 5 weeks later...

I have always loved anything to do with nappies and wetting, Bed wetting had always held fascination for me, I didn't wet my bed or pants once i was potty trained, but loved to hear or see anyone who did wet. Now that i live on my own i can indulge myself when ever i like. I now wear a nappy and plastic pants for bed most night but when i first started wearing it was near impossible to relax enough to wee in my nappy, i had no trouble standing or sitting and wetting but in bed.......... Lots of practice and drinking lots of liquid before bed has helped get to the stage i'm at now, when i need to wee during the night i simply relax and wet my nappy happily and go straight back to sleep, some time now i am aware i need a wee, and don't waken up fully but wet my nappy and only in the morning do i then remember wetting my nappy. I would love to wake one morning to find that i have fully wet my nappy and have no memory of doing it. Be a true bed wetter.