Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Easier to Talk About Omo with LBGT or Straight Partners?

Background:  A young lady in my extended family became best friends with a neighbor girl when both were age 9.  They stayed together until age 16.  In fact they spent as much time together as they could.  They were positive about gays.  Found I was not the only in my family to assume they were yuri.  However, after a move separated them, they both started dating boys.  The one from my family has gone through four or five not finding one she wanted to stay with for more than 8 or 9 months.  Some other female-female relationships I've seen have followed the same pattern.

Seeing how effortlessly the same-sex relationship works for some, I'm wondering whether talking about omorashi also goes more smoothly in same-sex relationships.

Not in my experience. Wetting your pants when adult is just a strange fetish and it's hard topic to talk about no matter if person is gay or straight. I have gay and straight friends and none of them showed any interest or being open to a discussion in that direction. They only accept my wetting accidents, because they believe they are genuine accidents. If they knew I do it to indulge my fetish, they would certainly make me stop doing it or they would stop hanging out with me.

I don’t quite understand the premise that led to your question... but to answer the question itself, I as a woman have found it Much easier to bring up the subject with my male partners than my female ones. Not sure if that’s because the guys were primarily straight or just because they were guys. The women all found it creepy. But that could be due to many factors as well- I’m only into women wetting, not men, so I was never implying that I’d want the men in such a position. 

I don’t  think it has anything to do with orientation, but everything to do with power dynamics and whether or not they think pee is gross. 

That's too bad.  Of my 4 favorite girl friends, two initiated peeing while I watched, including outdoors.  One of those offered to show me how she could pee her swimsuit on a public beach without getting caught.  We got disrupted and didn't get to beaches often.

Another expected to become a wetter after having a baby because her mother did.  She also let me feel her bladder when she needed to pee.  She was entirely open about peeing.

The fourth didn't show any interest.  Once when she arrived at work to pick me up, she ran in.  She kept running through my working area crashing into the locked door for the hall to the main restrooms.  She almost broke it.  I grabbed the keys.  She shouted, "Never mind!" As she turned and ran to the shop restroom.  I'd  never seen her in urgent need before or after.   I give 80% being real and 20% a show for my benefit.

I think in general the difficulty/ease of bringing up omo is probably the same regardless of sexuality, and is really dependent on the person. I’m friends mostly with LGBTQ people and I’ve ended up revealing the fact that im into omo to a couple of them, and it went pretty well, especially since they also had unusually kinks. 

I’m pretty lucky cus my girlfriend is also into omo, and our mutual ex boyfriend was into it as well. It just so happens we’re all trans. I’d chalk that up to coincidence or fate though. 

I feel like it probably wouldn’t matter the gender and orientation of the people, but my experience is very skewed because most of my friends (and myself) are LGBTQ. The only 2 straight people I know are fairly tame, and out of the dozens of LGBTQ people I’m friends with, only one is “vanilla”.

I think we attract what we are, so it makes sense that I would draw in other kinky people and other LGBT+, and that the people close to me are often into the same kinks I am, but I’m not going to say my experience is representative.